Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

Does anyone know if the issue of CSI Magazine with her interview is out yet? I looked and I couldn't find it, but I might have just been at a lame magazine stand......

I don't know, Backtracker. But I do know that she's in the repeat next week. In Theory of Everything, she and Hodges have one of my favorite scenes. She out geeks him and that's an impressive feat!!!

There's an interview with David Rambo that has a few words about Liz, and what is in store for her character in the near future. Nothing super specific or spoiler-ish, but it was nice that he mentioned her...toward the bottom.

interview

Don't know how many of you have already read the interview, but thought I'd toss it up here...just in case.

How about a few caps from Nikki & Nora? I sure wish some network would have picked up this pilot. I think Liz & Christina were great together.

There was a small (but hilarious) quote in the most recent News Bullets:

Several actors from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation answered the Philadelphia Inquirer's question: "Who do you like in the Super Bowl?" Liz Vassey (Wendy Simms), replied, "Men in football pants."

Lol. Perfect answer, IMO. I am totally in agreement with her. Liz Vassey definitely seems like a character. Sense of humor + Joss Whedon fan = :thumbsup:

Nope! I thought that might be why she's missing too, but I just saw a picture of her in a tight dress from some charity thing recently and that cannot be it. :)

Back