"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

ANd it did feel so Rushed. All I did was keep looking at the clock, wondering how they were going to fit everything in. The first half hour dragged on, building up Natalie's character. This would have been a perfect time for a two-part or two-hour episode.

Yeah this could have been at least a 90 minute ep so the end was not so rushed feeling.

I think the rush part was on purpose. I feel that we were supposed to feel "Grissom's mind" you know? He was rushing around, he wanted answers- he wanted Sara, and therefore it was all fast-paced just like him.

I do agree, I was freaking out when I saw the TBC screaming outloud "WILL THEY BE DOING ANOTHER ONE NEXT WEEK!?" my uncle looks in the TV Guide, "Nope."

I almost wanted to cry, so I came home and decided to vent to you guys.

ok. i'm pissed off. no, i'm VERY pissed OFF right now. big time. seriously i don't know what to say.

i agree with gsrLOVE that the ep was great until THEY ENDED IT WITH THE FRIGGIN CLIFFHANGER.

but, i prefer cliffhanger than killing Sara off. i believe the writers wanted to buy some time with the resolution of the whole story with Jorja's contract, and really didn't know what else to do.

so i'm relieved that the didn't kill her. but now i have to wait a whole summer break for the rest.

or do they plan an extra ep? cuz when i heard George's voice that the next CSI is on, i jumped in happiness but then the damn Falling Idols showed up.

but the whole Pissed!Grissom was awesome, the imaginary moment of him getting his throat slit a bit was amazing, and the CSI-finding-Natalie-oh-no-it's-the-mailman scene was very Grave Danger-ish, and i knew it was coming. but again, i'm a CSI freak, so the writers are excused.

i loved the ep, i hate the cliffhanger.

yay, for GSR being revealed too, btw. about time.

That. Episode. Was. PHENOMINAL!
The girl's mind was just...mind blowing.
I loved it. It was so interesting.
Though my father and I were asking why it couldn't have been Hodges...o_o

I hate the end, they just left us hang on what happen to Sara. It just wrong, that we have to want to the new season to find out want happens. That Natalie women is total crazy. I hope Sara does not die. Which mean I hope Jorja Fox does not leave the show.

I totally think the same thing. There was like 15 minutes left and I was like wtf? I HATE how they showed the reaction shots of GSR. It was way too fast. They better show the team still being like OMG about it in the premire. It was boring watching Natalie for like 75% of the show. I thought Sara was going to get kidnapped towards the beginning so we could see the team trying to find her.

Okay, I haven't read all the posts yet, but in reply to what someone said about being spoiled by the episode synopsis, if you have been a CSI fan for longer than 5 or 6 episodes and read the previous synopsises, you know that they give a wealth of detail. If you don't want to be spoilded, DON'T read them.

And as for the promos, they air directly after the new episode, click the channel. And if you see them during commercials during the day, click the channel. It is very easy to avoid spoilers for those that are adamant about it.

the show should have been longer...they could still have left us with a cliffhanger but it just was all cramed up in the last 10 minutes....like it was rushed...

i hope they dont spoil everything for the beginning of next season

Hmmm......was going to comment on the eppy, then thought, it wasnt worth it, but on the OTHER hand.....

Cath and her expressions/reactions when her and gris went to talk to Nat's real father, in the bar, was amusing.

Natalie did creep me out a little. The actress did a decent job...with what she had to work with!

I don't think the MK should've stretched the full season, cause I kinda lost interest in it over the season. Mind you, it was interesting, but it should of clued up a lot quicker! My fave eppy involving that was Labrats, and that was just a recap style show...

I dont know....I had a giggle at Brass's comment about pouring bleach over the girl. You can always count on Brass for a good comment or two.

:( I just don't know WHAT to think!!

sarahSidle1981 said:
I hate the end, they just left us hang on what happen to Sara. It just wrong, that we have to want to the new season to find out want happens. That Natalie women is total crazy. I hope Sara does not die. Which mean I hope Jorja Fox does not leave the show.

I don't mind waiting. I'm good at waiting.
But I agree with hating the ending.
My father and I also both agreed that this episode was better than most scary movies out there today.
This one kept you on the edge of your seat and had a whole bunch of fake outs.
Like when Kathryn and Nick go to the apartment next door to where the guy was electrocuted and you think it's Natalie's house.
Or how there's a guy in the tub and you think he's dead, but he's not.
It was brilliantly shot.
Again, I can't get over Natalie's mind.
So derranged and yet so brilliant. It's amazing.

OMG i hated it WTF they very rarely have a cliff hanger i mean when nick got kidnapped at the end it just ended when he got done talking to the girl whose father kidnapped him they never leave THAT kind of cliff hanger. AHHHH

I do admit Natalie was a really freaky character and well acted.

I also liked Cath and Grissom sharing reading glasses, that was cute.

Brass' bleach comment was great.

Of course I knew they would not have hardly in Greg in this ep. They seem to like to do that in season finales lately with him.

did anyone noticed that we didnt actually see sarah get kidnap? all we saw was someone putting something in the trunk of a car...and the hand under tha car...they could have used any brunette to shoot the final scene of the show.....i wonder if that tells us something

Back