Lindsy I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

*Made up the names of the girl victims and the own of the car along with who committed the crime.

Chapter Eleven: Evidence never lies!
    When Miss. Lee sees the Teenage, ten, six years old girl walking into the hospital, along with Sofia and Catherine carrying the two girls’ infants she runs over to the CSI and the detective. The six year runs over to the teenage girl and grabs onto her leg.

Mia: (seventeen year old (teenage)) It alright Sam
    Sam: Mommy way was I not able to ride in the car with you?
    Mia: Because, They need you to ride with Infants to keep an eye on them, why Mrs. Willows, was drive to the hospital.
    Sofia: Mia, so Sam is your daughter and the little girl you were talk about if only her and you would if only stay home instead of going out?
    Mia: Yeah
    Miss. Lee: Are mine five weeks old daughters’ all right Mrs. Willows?
    Catherine: A doctor is going to check all five of the girls out and then I let you know if your daughters are all right?
    Miss. Lee: That fine!

The seventeen, ten, six-years old along with Catherine carrying the two infants fellow five nurse back to the ER. Meanwhile, the car has been tow back to the lab and Nick and Warrick is searching the car for any evidence that could help them solve the case. Warrick is using the ALS to look for any evidence of sexual active in the car. He finds evidence of semen and vagina fluid in the passengers’ seat and all over the back set. Warrick get to work and collected swabs of all the semen and
    vagina fluid that on the seats. As he swabbing the seats, Nick is dust for finger prints on the dash broad, steering wheel and inside of the doors. Greg has already dust the few prints he founds on the outsides of the car doors and he is running the prints through AFIS. Greg is also running the car register and insurance for through the database. Back out the hospital Catherine and Sofia are pacing outsides the doors of the five exam rooms, as she waits for the film from the pictures of the bruises on all the girls bodies and the SAFE kits. A nurse comes out of exam room one and she hands Catherine a SAFE kit and a roll of film.

Catherine was Kelly Lee, sexual assault?
    Nurse Smith: Yes she was Mrs. Willows.
    Sofia: Thanks

Just Catherine cellphone starts ringing, she takes it off her hip and looks at the number and sees that it is Greg Sanders cellphone number. She flips her cellphone open and put the phone up to her ear.

Catherine: Willows speck
    Greg: Catherine, I run the car register and insurance through the lab databases and Mark Fox from Temperance, MI reported the car stolen from him five months ago.
    Catherine: Have you had any luck found finger prints that could help us find her stole the car and possible sexual assaulted theses five girls?
    Greg: Yeah, I get a match to a Danny Chess from a finger print I get off the outside of the drives door handle.
    Catherine: What he in the Las Vegas databases for Greg?
    Greg: For attempting rape and several hit and runs.
    Catherine: I have to gt off the phone now Greg’s, because the last four nurses just come out of the other four exams rooms and have the SAFE kits and films for me.
    Greg: See you when you get back to the lab.
    Catherine: Ok.

Catherine and Sofia rush back to the lab and Sofia take the films to be developed and Catherine takes the SAFE kits to Wendy in the DNA lab. Wendy starts running the DNA from the SAFE kits and compare to the Semen and vagina fluid swabs that Warrick gave her to run and at the sometime Sofia walks into the lab.

Wendy: I have a match the semen in the car and the Semen form the SAFE kits match Danny Chess.
    Sofia: Great I put the word out to arrested Danny Chess for a kidnaping and Sexual assault the girls.

Catherine hands to her office and start the paperwork for this case and Sofia head to P.D.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Glad they were able to get him

3. sarahSidle1981

Chapter twelve: Nick big surprise for Catherine
    It is around five o’clock in the evening of Saturday, August 18, 2007. Nick takes a ring box out of his khaki pants pocket and the opening the box. He looks at the 1920 style engagement ring that has a round diamond in the center and to triangles shape diamonds on it sides of the round diamond. The close the ring box and puts it back into his pocket. He then gets back to work and set candles onto the dinner room table. Once he has the five long candles put into the candle holds, he goes onto set the rest of the table. He has just finish set up two places at the table for Catherine and him. Nick then goes into the kitchen to checks on the Chicken Enchilada casserole that cooking in the over. He finds that the Chicken Enchilada casserole is done, so he takes out of the over and carries the dish into the dinner room. He set it on a hot pad in the center of the table. He then goes back into the kitchen and takes the chocolate cheesecake out of the refrigerator. Nick then carries the chocolate cheesecake out to the dinner room. Nick’s careful sidle the chocolate cheesecake out of the pie tin and onto the cake plate that on the table. He has just finish putting the pie onto the plate when the door bell starts to ring. Nick walks to the front door, he opens up the door and lets Catherine into his house. Once Nick has close the door Catherine kiss Nick on his lips and the pulls into the dinner room, because she wants to see what smells so good. Catherine stops dead in her tracks when he see that Nick has the light in the dinner room turn off and he has set candles up for a candle lite dinner.
    Catherine: I love it Nick and it so sweetie you take the time to do this for me.
    Nick: Have a set and I go get the wine and by the way Cath I love the little black dress you are wearing tonight!
    Catherine: Thanks Nick.
    Catherine takes a set and unfolds the napkin and lays over her lap. Nick walks into the kitchen carrying the bottle of wine he set the bottle down on the table then gets down on one knee and pulls the ring box out of his pocket. He the open the ring box and turns it so Catherine can see the ring.
    Nick: Catherine will you merry me?
    Catherine: Yes I will Merry you Nick.
    Nick takes the ring out of the box and puts it onto Catherine’s ring finger on her left hand. Catherine and Nick then enjoyed the dinner that Nick fixes for them to eat. After they have finish eat they walk into Nick bedroom and make love to eachother.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

mmm lovely :) I like that scene.

5. sarahSidle1981

I know I have not update lately, but I have had some family issues and I just Starts some Harry Potter fan fictions, but I will update soon.

6. sarahSidle1981

I have made the choice to stop write this fan fiction story because it has been so long seen it has been update. I am going to write a new fan fiction that will combo Great Parents and Great CSI , Lindsy I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother , Greg are we ready for this? And it will pick up where these story left off. I have to finish update my other tv show fan fiction before I start it, you it could be a few weeks before I get to write the new fan fictions.