Lindsy I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Chapter Six: Multitasking Nick!
    Catherine and Nick are setting on the couch and Nick has his arm wrap around Catherine when Lindsey comes downstairs carrying both of her daughters and Kevin comes downstairs holding his son and the two of them walk over to the couch. Kiven hands his Son to Nick and Wyatt smiles at him.

Kiven: Is Nick going to stay and watch the babies when you take Lindsey to have her wisdom tooth out or do I need to call work and tell them I can’t make in?
    Nick: I am going to stay and watch the babies.
    Lindsey and Kiven: Thanks.
    Nick: How are you feeling Kiven?
    Kiven: Better, I need to leave for work now.

Kiven kiss Lindsey good bye and Lindsey’s kisses him back then he leaves for work. Lindsey hands her mom her granddaughters and the two girls smile at their grandmother. Lindsey then set down in the big comfortable chair that next to the couch and watches her mom and Nick play with her son and daughters. Nick looks over at Lindsey and can tell she is thinking about something.

Nick: Linds, what up?
    Lindsey: Not much, But you and my mom were loud enough in her bedroom. Kiven and I were able to hear the two of you, as we were giving our son and daughters their baths!
    Catherine: Nick, we were not that loud, were we?
    Nick: Yeah, we were pretty loud Cath.
    Catherine: Maybe next time we make love we should do it your house Nick!
    Nick: That fine Cath.
    Lindsey: I am going to go ready for my dentist appointment.
    Catherine: Ok, Sweetie.

Lindsey’s stands up and heads back upstairs to Kiven and her bedroom and changes into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. She then goes into the bathroom to brush her tooth and comb her hair. Catherine looks over at Nick and he knows that she needs to finish getting ready to take Lindsey to the dentist. Nick takes Wynona form her and Catherine put Wyanet into her baby bouncer. She then puts Wyanet into her baby bouncer. Nick then puts Wyatt into his baby bouncer.

Catherine: Nick can you make Lindsey some jell-O and pudding while we are at the dentist office?
    Nick: Sure, Cath.

Catherine help Nick carries the babies in they baby bouncers into the kitchen and set the bouncer on top of the table, so that Nick will be able to keep an eye on the triples while he is making the Jell-o and pudding. Lindsey comes walking downstairs and head over to her babies and plays with them for a few minutes then Catherine and her leaves the house and Nick start to make the jell-o.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

more soon!

*is glad she never had to go through that...don't have bottom wisdom teeth and tops never came down. Yet. I hope they don't.*

3. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and Grammar

Chapter Six: Multitasking Nick!
    Catherine and Nick are setting on the couch and Nick has his arms wrap around Catherine when Lindsey comes downstairs carrying both of her daughters and Kevin comes downstairs holding his son and the two of them walk over to the couch. Nick unwraps his arms form around catherine and Kiven hands his Son to Nick and Wyatt smiles at him.

Kiven: Is Nick going to stay and watch the babies when you take Lindsey to have her wisdom tooth out or do I need to call work and tell them I can’t make in?
    Nick: I am going to stay and watch the babies.
    Lindsey and Kiven: Thanks.
    Nick: How are you feeling Kiven?
    Kiven: Better, I need to leave for work now.

Kiven kiss Lindsey good bye and Lindsey’s kisses him back then he leaves for work. Lindsey hands her mom her granddaughters and the two girls smile at their grandmother. Lindsey then set down in the big comfortable chair that next to the couch and watches her mom and Nick play with her son and daughters. Nick looks over at Lindsey and can tell she is thinking about something.

Nick: Linds, what up?
    Lindsey: Not much, But you and my mom were loud enough in her bedroom. Kiven and I were able to hear the two of you, as we were giving our son and daughters their baths!
    Catherine: Nick, we were not that loud, were we?
    Nick: Yeah, we were pretty loud Cath.
    Catherine: Maybe next time we make love we should do it your house Nick!
    Nick: That fine Cath.
    Lindsey: I am going to go get ready for my dentists appointment.
    Catherine: Ok, Sweetie.

Lindsey’s stands up and heads back upstairs to Kiven and her bedroom and changes into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. She then goes into the bathroom to brush her tooth and comb her hair. Catherine looks over at Nick and he knows that she needs to finish getting ready to take Lindsey to the dentist. Nick takes Wynona form her and Catherine put Wyanet into her baby bouncer. She then puts Wyanet into her baby bouncer. Nick then puts Wyatt into his baby bouncer.

Catherine: Nick can you make Lindsey some jell-O and pudding while we are at the dentists office?
    Nick: Sure, Cath.

Catherine help Nick carries the babies in they baby bouncers into the kitchen and set the bouncer on top of the table, so that Nick will be able to keep an eye on the triples while he is making the Jell-o and pudding. Lindsey comes walking downstairs and head over to her babies and plays with them for a few minutes then Catherine and her leaves the house and Nick start to make the jell-o.

4. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Seven: The beginning of the problems in become a mother for a second time!
    It’s the beginning of August and Nick is setting in the break room of the crime lab with Greg, Warrick and Gil because it a slow night and there has not been a case so far that evening.

Warrick: So where Sarah at tonight Gil?
    Gil: She off, till next week.
    Warrick: What But Tina due on Friday, she has already started to drop too. She could go into lab at anytime.
    Gil: Sarah is only a phone call away, Warrick calm down.
    Nick: Has anyone seen Catherine tonight?
    Greg: No, she has not come into work yet!
    Nick: That not like Cath, Gil has Catherine called you to let you know way she is not here?
    Gil: No, I have not heard from Catherine today. I did see Lindsey and Kevin when they were taking Wyatt, Wyanet, Wynona for a walk and ask Lindsey how Catherine was feeling since she left work after only a few hours of her shift last night.
    Nick: What did Lindsey say?
    Gil: That she was feel fine, she was really tired last night is all.
    Nick: I am going to call Catherine and see where she is!
    Gil: Ok, Nick.

Nick stands up and walks out of the break room and to the locker room. He close the door to the Locker room once inside and set down on the bench and takes his cellphone off his hip and hit the speed dial button for Cath. Meanwhile Catherine is set on the end of her bed crying, when her cellphone starts ringing. She flips it open and then close really fast. I did not want to talk to anyone, not even Nick. I know he has to be worry about me after tell him I was pregnant then start to cramps so bad I having to have Sofia take her home sick, but I just do not care right know. Just then the house phone start ringing. She hears Lindsey answers it and knows she will not come and get her even if it’s for her.

Lindsey: Hi Nick, what do you need, because the babies are crying and I need to go see what they need?
    Nick: Can I speak to Catherine?
    Lindsey: No, she sleeping right now.
    Nick: She supposes to be at work right now.
    Lindsey: Let Gil Grissom know she is not making into work tonight because she has really bad cramps.
    Nick: Ok, But I still want to talk with her, can you go wake her up for me Linds?
    Lindsey: No, Nick, my mom does not want to be bother right now.
    Nick: All right, let her know I call when she gets up and let her know that I hope she feels better soon.
    Lindsey: I will Nick.

Nick, hang up from talking to Lindsey, but talking with her only made him get worry about Catherine even more. He tries Catherine cellphone again and hopes that she will answer her cellphone this time. When her cellphone starts ringing she picks her cellphone up and looks at the numbers of who is calling her. She sees its Nick and knows that she is going to have to take this call and let him know what wrong. She flips her cellphone open and puts it up to her ear.

Catherine:( Sniffling) What do you want Nick?
    Nick: To see why you are not at work. Also to see if you are feeling any better tonight after leave the crime scene will were working together last night because you were feeling sick and could not stop cramping last night?
    Catherine: I am feeling a little better.
    Nick: Catherine, you was having a miscarried last night tell me the truth?
    Catherine: Yes
    Nick: Are you all right or do you need to talk about it with me in person or do you need me to take you to see the doctor in the morning to make sure it was a complete miscarried?
    Catherine: I am all ready and I saw my obgyn this afternoon and I am fine and we will be able to try again in six weeks.
    Nick: Cath, Take as much time as you need to. I am not going to rush you about this, Miscarried a baby is a hard thing to go through.
    Catherine: Thanks, but how would you know that miscarried a baby is a hard thing to go through.
    Nick: My old sister miscarried during her first pregnancy after getting into a car crush.
    Catherine: Ok, Then you know how emotion it’s for me right now?
    Nick: Yeah, and I am here if you need anything at all, just call me.
    Catherine: Thanks, I just want to be by myself tonight. Can you tell Gil that I am under the weather tonight and I am not going to make it into work tonight shift.
    Nick: Sure honey.
    Catherine: Thanks, can you swing by at the end of shift and bring me a couple bags of dove chocolate?
    Nick: Yeah I will Cath, Bye for now.
    Catherine: By baby.

Nick and Catherine hang up their cellphone, Catherine puts her on vibrated and set it on the nightstand. She then lay down on her bed and gets under the covers. She then cries herself to sleep. Nick clips his cellphone back onto his hip and then puts his head between his knees and takes a few deep breaths before get up and head back to the break room. Meanwhile, Sofia and Jim walk into the break room and look at Greg, Warrick and Gil with the look that say they have a major case that has just come in.

Gil: What Up?
    Jim: A 420 (homicide) at the Mirage, we are going to need the whole night shift on this case.
    Gil: ( Nick walks back into the break room.) All right I will call Sarah and Catherine and let them know they need to come into work.
    Nick: No, Gil. Do not call Catherine she is feeling very under the weather tonight and not up to work.
    Gil: Brass says we need the whole team Nick!
    Sofia: ( Gives Nick and look that say I know that Catherine had a miscarried last night.) Gil, we can handle the scene without Catherine if she not feeling good she should stay at home in bed and rest.
    Gil: Fine, I will meet the five of you at the scene, I am going to my office and call Sarah and let her know she needs to come into work.
    Sofia: Ok, But don’t force Sarah to come into work twenty days since having the twins and she hardly had anytime off to be with them.
    Gil: Neither have I and they my son and daughter too.
    Jim: We need to get to the crime scene now.

Greg, Warrick, Nick, Jim and Sofia head to the parking lot. The csi get into a crime lab suv and Sofia and Jim get into they cars and head to the scene. Gil is setting in his office and he is waiting for his wife to pick up her cellphone. Meanwhile, Catherine is crying in her sleep and screaming too. Lindsey runs into her mom bedroom and wakes her up and give her a big hug.

Lindsey: It’s all right mom. It was just a nightmare and everything is all right.
    Catherine: (Crying) Lindsey, It was not just a nightmare I was dream about why I had to come home last night!
    Lindsey: You were not feeling good is all.
    Catherine: I was having a miscarries last night Linds.
    Lindsey: I am so sorry mom, did you let Nick, know about it yet?
    Catherine: Yeah he and Sofia both know.
    Lindsey: Did you need anything?
    Catherine: Just stay with me till I fall back to sleep.
    Lindsey: Sure mom.

Lindsey sets on her mom bed and hands her right-hand and sing to her till she falls asleep. Then she leaves her mom bedroom and goes into her bedroom and watches Kevin play with they son and daughters.

5. MacsGirlMel

awwwww so sad :( more soon!

6. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar

Chapter Seven: The beginning of the problems in become a mother for a second time!
    It’s the beginning of August and Nick is setting in the break room of the crime lab with Greg, Warrick and Gil because it’s a slow night and there has not been a case so far that evening.

Warrick: So, where Sarah at tonight Gil?
    Gil: She off, till next week.
    Warrick: What But Tina due on Friday, she has already started to drop too. She could go into lab at anytime.
    Gil: Sarah’s is only a phone call away, Warrick calm down.
    Nick: Has anyone seen Catherine tonight?
    Greg: No, she has not come into work yet!
    Nick: That not like Cath, Gil has Catherine called you to let you know way she is not here?
    Gil: No, I have not heard from Catherine today. I did see Lindsey and Kevin when they were taking Wyatt, Wyanet, Wynona for a walk and I ask Lindsey how Catherine was feeling since she left work after only a few hours of her shift last night.
    Nick: What did Lindsey say?
    Gil: That she was feeling fine, she was really tired last night is all.
    Nick: I am going to call Catherine and see where she is!
    Gil: Ok, Nick.

Nick stands up and walks out of the break room and to the locker room. He close the door to the Locker room once inside and set down on the bench and takes his cellphone off his hip and hit the speed dial button for Cath. Meanwhile Catherine is setting on the end of her bed crying, when her cellphone starts ringing. She flips it open and then close really fast. I did not want to talk to anyone, not even Nick. I know he has to be worry about me after tell him I was pregnant then start to cramps so bad that I had to have Sofia take me home sick, but I just do not care right know. Just then the house phone start ringing. She hears Lindsey answers it and knows she will not come and get her even if it’s for her.

Lindsey: Hi Nick, what do you need, because the babies are crying and I need to go see what they need?
    Nick: Can I speak to Catherine?
    Lindsey: No, she sleeping right now.
    Nick: She supposes to be at work right now.
    Lindsey: Let Gil Grissom know she is not making into work tonight because she has really bad cramps.
    Nick: Ok, But I still want to talk with her, can you go wake her up for me Linds?
    Lindsey: No, Nick, my mom does not want to be bother right now.
    Nick: All right, let her know I call when she gets up and let her know that I hope she feels better soon.
    Lindsey: I will Nick.

Nick, hang up from talking to Lindsey, but talking with her only made him get more worry about Catherine. He tries Catherine cellphone again and hopes that she will answer her cellphone this time. When her cellphone starts ringing she picks her cellphone up and looks at the phone number of who is calling her. She sees its Nick and knows that she is going to have to take this call and let him know what wrong. She flips her cellphone open and puts it up to her ear.

Catherine:( Sniffling) What do you want Nick?
    Nick: To see why you are not at work. Also to see if you are feeling any better tonight after leave the crime scene the two of us were working together last night, because you were feeling sick and could not stops cramping?
    Catherine: I am feeling a little better.
    Nick: Catherine, you was having a miscarried last night tell me the truth?
    Catherine: Yes
    Nick: Are you all right or do you need to talk about it with me in person or do you need me to take you to see the doctor in the morning to make sure it was a complete miscarried?
    Catherine: I am all ready and I saw my obgyn this afternoon and I am fine and we will be able to try again in six weeks.
    Nick: Cath, Take as much time as you need to. I am not going to rush you about this, Miscarried a baby is a hard thing to go through.
    Catherine: Thanks, but how would you know that miscarried a baby is a hard thing to go through.
    Nick: My old sister miscarried during her first pregnancy after getting into a car crush.
    Catherine: Ok, Then you know how emotion it’s for me right now?
    Nick: Yeah, and I am here if you need anything at all, just call me.
    Catherine: Thanks, I just want to be by myself tonight. Can you tell Gil that I am under the weather tonight and also that I am not going to make it into work tonight shift?
    Nick: Sure honey.
    Catherine: Thanks, can you swing by at the end of shift and bring me a couple bags of dove chocolate?
    Nick: Yeah I will Cath, Bye for now.
    Catherine: By baby.

Nick and Catherine hang up their cellphone, Catherine puts her on vibrated and set it on the nightstand. She then lay down on her bed and gets under the covers. She then cries herself to sleep. Nick clips his cellphone back onto his hip and then puts his head between his knees and takes a few deep breaths before get up and head back into the break room. Meanwhile, Sofia and Jim walk into the break room and look at Greg, Warrick and Gil with the look that say they have a major case that has just come in.

Gil: What Up?
    Jim: A 420 (homicide) at the Mirage, we are going to need the whole night shift on this case.
    Gil: ( Nick walks back into the break room.) All right I will call Sarah and Catherine and let them know they need to come into work.
    Nick: No, Gil. Do not call Catherine she is feeling very under the weather tonight and is not up to working.
    Gil: Brass says we need the whole team Nick!
    Sofia: ( Gives Nick and look that say I know that Catherine had a miscarried last night.) Gil, we can handle the scene without Catherine if she not feeling good she should stay at home in bed and rest.
    Gil: Fine, I will meet the five of you at the scene, I am going to my office and call Sarah and let her know she needs to come into work.
    Sofia: Ok, But don’t force Sarah to come into work, since only been twenty-six days since having the twins and Sarah’s hardly had anytime off to be with them.
    Gil: Neither have I and they are my son and daughter too.
    Jim: We need to get to the crime scene now.

Greg, Warrick, Nick, Jim and Sofia head to the parking lot. The csi get into a crime lab suv and Sofia and Jim get into they cars and head to the scene. Gil is setting in his office and he is waiting for his wife to pick up her cellphone. Meanwhile, Catherine is crying in her sleep and screaming too. Lindsey runs into her mom bedroom and wakes her up and give her a big hug.

Lindsey: It’s all right mom. It was just a nightmare and everything is all right.
    Catherine: (Crying) Lindsey, It was not just a nightmare I was dream about why I had to come home last night!
    Lindsey: You were not feeling good is all.
    Catherine: I was having a miscarries last night Linds.
    Lindsey: I am so sorry mom, did you let Nick, know about it yet?
    Catherine: Yeah, he and Sofia both know.
    Lindsey: Did you need anything?
    Catherine: Just stay with me till I fall back to sleep.
    Lindsey: Sure mom.

Lindsey sets on her mom bed and hands her right-hand and sing to her till she falls asleep. Then she leaves her mom bedroom and goes into her bedroom and watches Kevin play with their son and daughters.

7. MacsGirlMel

I hope she feels better soon. More more!

8. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Eight: Leave me alone!
    Its August 5, 2007, Catherine is setting in her office going through the cases assignments for the night and chooses whom she wants to put on each cases. She has to keep in mind that Gil and Sarah deiced to leave for Germany early, so they can go to Berlin Zoo and see the baby polar baby and do some other sight seeing with Helen, Jorja and Jandon before they heading to Stuttgart to watch Caitlin compete in the 2007 world gymnastics championships. Plus remember that Warrick wife Tina is due to have their twin on the six of this month, so he could have to leave work to go take Tina to the hospital. She leans back in her chair and places her hands on her stomach, she then closes her eyes. Not care that Greg, Nick, Warrick is waiting for her in the break to get their cases assignment. After a few minutes she hears al three guys outside her office and she hears both Warrick and Greg bang on her office door. Did I remember to luck the door? She gets her answers five second later when Warrick, Greg comes run into her office and Nick slower walk in behind them.

Warrick: Cath, we have been waiting for our assignments now for ten minutes, what is taking you so long?
    Catherine: I give you the assignments out when I am ready to Brown! Now all three get out of my office!

Catherine stands up and shoo the guys out of her office and slam the door shut then locks it. She then leans up against the door and slides down into a set position on the floor. She brings her knees up to her chest, she sets her head on her knees and starts to cry. I hate the way I feel right now! God I want that baby so much, way did I miscarry? She hears someone bang on her office door again and can tell by the sound that its Eckile. She stands up wipe tears from her face and unlocks the door and lets him into her office. As Eckile walk into Catherine office she walks back behind her desk and takes a seat in her desk chair.

Eckile: Catherine, When you are the acting supervises you need to be in the break room to give the csi under you their assignments. Not setting in your office crying that what you do at home on your own time!
    Catherine: I know how to do mine job Eckile, So don’t tell me what to do, now get out of my office so that Greg, Warrick and Nick can come in here and get their assignments for tonight shift!

Eckile walks out of Catherine office and the guys walk into her office. Nick looks over at Catherine who setting in her desk chair and can tell she is not ready to be back at work.

Catherine: Warrick your work a 401A (Hit and Run) with Greg at the where Sahara Avenue in front of Convention Center Drive . Nick’s you are working a 418 (Missing Person) at 1545 Boulder.
    Greg: And what case are you work catherine?
    Catherine: I’m not work any case tonight.
    Warrick: What, you not stay in the lab are you?
    Catherine: Yeah, I am behind in my cases paper work and I am not feeling up to work a scene tonight.
    Greg: Catherine, If anyone should get to start in the lab its Warrick his wife due to have the babies at any moment!
    Catherine: I give the assignment out now get out of my office and leave me alone!

Warrick and Greg walk out of Catherine office right away, but Nick stands behind and walk over to Catherine and gives her a hug and whisper in her ears.

Nick: Go, home Catherine’s I will handle be the acting head tonight.
    Catherine: Thanks I am going to take you up and the offer. I am just not up to being around anyone right now.

Nick walks to the locker room with Catherine and gets his kit out of his locker as she is clocks out. He then walks out to the parking lot with her and see her off, before get into one off the suv and head to his crime scene.

9. MacsGirlMel

wow I hope she gets better soon. *hugs her*

10. sarahSidle1981

correct grammar and spelling

Chapter Eight: Leave me alone!
    Its August 5, 2007, Catherine is setting in her office going through the cases assignments for the night and chooses whom she wants to put on each case. She has to keep in mind that Gil and Sarah deiced to leave for Germany early, so they can go to the Berlin Zoo and see the baby polar bear and do some other sight seeing with Helen, Jorja and Jandon before they heading to Stuttgart to watch Caitlin compete in the 2007 world gymnastics championships. Plus remember that Warrick wife Tina is due to have their twin on the six of this month, so he could have to leave work to go take Tina to the hospital. She leans back in her chair and places her hands on her stomach, she then closes her eyes. Not care that Greg, Nick and Warrick are waiting for her in the break to get their cases assignment. After a few minutes she hears all three guys outside her office and she then hears both Warrick and Greg bang on her office door. Did I remember to lock the door? She gets her answers five second later when Warrick and Greg comes run into her office and Nick slower walk in behind them.

Warrick: Cath, we have been waiting for our assignments now for ten minutes, what is taking you so long?
    Catherine: I will give you the assignments when I am ready to Brown! Now all three of you get out of my office!

Catherine stands up and shoos the guys out of her office and slam the door shut and then locks the door. She then leans up against the door and slides down into a setting position on the floor. She brings her knees up to her chest then she sets her head on her knees and starts to cry. I hate the way I feel right now! God I wanting that baby so much, way did I miscarry? She hears someone bang on her office door again and can tell by the sound that its Eckile. She stands up wipe tears from her face and unlocks the door and lets him into her office. As Eckile walk into Catherine office she walks back behind her desk and takes a seat in her desk chair.

Eckile: Catherine, When you are the acting supervises you need to be in the break room to give the csi under you their assignments. Not setting in your office crying that what you do at home on your own time!
    Catherine: I know how to do mine job Eckile, So don’t tell me what to do, now get out of my office so that Greg, Warrick and Nick can come in here and get their assignments for tonight shift!

Eckile walks out of Catherine office and the guys walk into her office. Nick looks over at Catherine who setting in her desk chair and can tell she is not ready to be back at work.

Catherine: Warrick your working a 401A (Hit and Run) with Greg. The hit and run happened at Sahara Avenue in front of Convention Center Drive . Nick’s you are working a 418 (Missing Person) at 1545 Boulder.
    Greg: And what case are you work catherine?
    Catherine: I’m not work any case tonight.
    Warrick: What, you not stay in the lab are you?
    Catherine: Yeah, I am behind in my cases paper work and I am not feeling up to work a scene tonight.
    Greg: Catherine, If anyone should get to start in the lab, its Warrick his wife is due to have the babies at any moment!
    Catherine: I give the assignment out now get out of my office and leave me alone!

Warrick and Greg walk out of Catherine office right away, but Nick stands behind and walk over to Catherine and gives her a hug and whisper into her right ear.

Nick: Go, home Catherine’s I will be the acting head tonight.
    Catherine: Thanks I am going to take you up and the offer. I am just not up to being around anyone right now.

Nick walks to the locker room with Catherine and gets his kit out of his locker as she is clocking out. He then walks out to the parking lot with her and sees her off, before get into one off the suv and head to his crime scene.

11. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Nine: All night shifts csi on deck!
    It’s 10:30pm on August 7, 2007 when Catherine pulls here suv up behind Sofia and Jim’s cars and turns her suv off. She then walks over to the crime scene were the 401A (Hit and Run) and the 418 (Missing Person) happened. She sees Nick, Greg and Warrick are already there and talk to Jim and Sofia. Nick sees Catherine walks up to the yellow crime scene tape. He walks over to the tape and holds the tape up for her. She walks under the tape and looks at him. Nick puts her left arm around Catherine waist and the two of them walk over to Warrick, Greg, Sofia and Jim. Warrick looks over at Catherine and smile at her. He then waves at her with his cast right wrist, which make Catherine smile then to start laughing, for the first time since she had the miscarriages.

Catherine: How Tina and your son and daughter doing Warrick?
    Warrick: Really good, the three get to come home from the hospital tomorrow evening.
    Catherine: That great Warrick, you will have to show me some pictures when we get back to the lab.
    Warrick: Sure Cath.
    Sofia: You four do have a crime scene to process and misses twin girls’ that are only five weeks old to find.
    Catherine: Sorry, it just the first time I seeing Warrick since the fifth.
    Sofia: Catherine, there nothing to be sorry for I am just mood tonight.
    Greg: I that note Jim and Sofia’s what happed here?
    Jim: According to Miss. Lee, the driver of the car that was hit and the mother of the babies. Two black car hit her on in the front and one in the back. Then and three black car pulled up beside her and four guys get out and all four of them was wear gloves. One of them open her door and knock her out. When she come to her five- week, old daughters were gone.
    Catherine: Where is Miss. Lee, right now?
    Sofia: She at St Anne hospital getting cheek out, Greg I want you to come with me to collect trace evidences off of Miss. Lee at the hospital and take pictures of any bruise.
    Greg: Ok
    Jim: Warrick, Catherine and Nick you can get to work take pictures of the scene and process it.
    Warrick: I will take the pictures!
    Nick and Catherine: (At the sometime.) That fine Warrick.

Greg, Warrick and Nick walk over to the crime lab suv that the guys came to the scene in and get their kit and cameras. Catherine walks over to her suv and grabs her kit and camera out. After Greg has grabbed his camera and kit he walks over to Sofia’s car and puts them in the back seat and he then gets into the passenger seat. Then Sofia and Greg leave the crime scenes and head to the hospital. Warrick gets to work right away on take photos of the scene. Nick and Catherine start working on the area that Warrick has take photos of. After he taking photos of the scene around the car. He moves onto take photos of the outsides of Miss. Lee’s sliver car. After he took pictures of the whole car, he open the back door up on the passenger side of the car and took pictures of the baby blanket that have been threw onto the back of the seat.

Warrick: Catherine there is two baby blanket laying on the seat in front of the car seats, there could of the babies sense on them!
    Catherine: Good bag them for the sense dogs.
    Warrick: Ok, Cath!
    Nick: I have find some fingerprints on the outsides of the car, but since Jim says the four guys were wearing gloves the prints are must likely Miss. Lee fingerprints.
    Catherine: We will know for sure when the three of us get back to the lab and run the prints through AFIS. I have found black paint transfer on both the front bumper and back bumper.
    Nick: Confirms what Miss. Lee said that a black car hit her front and the back of her car.
    Catherine: Brass call and have the car tow to the csi garage.
    Brass: On it now.

Warrick, Nick and Catherine gather up the evidence they found and takes the evidence back to the lab. Brass stays with the car till the tow truck show up.

12. MacsGirlMel

I hope she feels better...and that they find who did it.

13. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Ten: Mom I am scary
    Nick and Greg are going through the epicene that they bring back from the crime scene in the evidenced room. Meanwhile, Catherine is set in the break room with Warrick and he is showing her pictures of his son and his daughter. The two of them are waiting for the tow truck to bring in the car from the hit and run that Nick, Greg, She and Warrick are working. Warrick is watching the expression on Catherine face and notice tears fall down her cheek as see looks at the pictures.

Warrick: Cath is everything ok, because you are crying?
    Catherine: Yeah, Just I misses have a baby of my own.
    Warrick: You have your grandson and granddaughters live at your house.
    Catherine: Yeah, but it not the same and I always want to have more then one children.
    Warrick: Have you talking to Nick and tell him your feeling about want to have other children, because I know he want to have children?
    Catherine: Yeah we are trying, but no luck so far.
    Warrick: Give it time.

Warrick has just start to put the pictures away when Eckile walks into the break room and over to Catherine and Warrick. Eckile tosses a file down in front of Catherine and Warrick. The two CSI look up at him. Warrick open the file and sees the codes that are lists on the front page.412B (ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLE), 411 (STOLEN MOTOR VEHICLE), 421 (SICK OR INJURED PERSON), 427 (KIDNAP), 426 (RAPE) 426A (STATUTORY RAPE) and 426Z (ATTEMPT RAPE).

Catherine: Eckile does this case relation to the case for early tonight?
    Eckile: As of right now it is as a separate case, but it looks like it could be relation tonight early case. I need the two of you to meet Sofia at the corner of Fremount and Flamingo Road.
    Warrick: Ok, we head out to the scene after get our kits.

Eckile walks out of the break room and as Warrick and Catherine were standing up. The two CSI go to the locker room and grab there kits. Then they head out to the suv and Catherine drives to the crime scene. When Catherine pulls the suv up behind Sofia’s car and has turn the suv off. Sofia walks over to the suv and open up warrick door. She steps back and Warrick gets out of the suv and so does Catherine. The two of them get their kits out of the suv then fellow Sofia over to the car. When they get over to the car Catherine and Warrick sees to small infants in car seats and two young girls and two teenage girls. One of the girls looks about six years old and the other one look to around ten. The two teenage girls look like they are around fifteen and sixteen years’ old.

Catherine: Who is taking the girl to the hospital to get check out and has a csi been sent to meet them they to collect the evidence that could have been left on them?
    Sofia: Nick is coming here to help Warrick, I need you to help me take the girl to the hospital Catherine and to collect the evidence.
    Catherine: Ok.

The teenage girls and the ten year rides in the back seat of Sofia car and the infants and the six year old rides in the back seat of the suv with Catherine. As Catherine drive the girls to the hospital she keep looking up at the review mirror and sees the six year old girl rocking back in fourth in the sets crying.

Sam: (Crying and yelling) I’m scary and I want my mom!
    Catherine: I know Sam and one of my co-worker is out right now looking for your mom!
    Sam: The man hurt me Catherine
    Catherine: How did he hurt you?
    Sam: I touch me in my privity area and force himself on me.
    Catherine: Did he touch the babies that way?
    Sam: Yeah

Catherine pulls the Suv into the hospital parking lot and parks next to Sofia and then the eight of them all head into the ER together.

14. MacsGirlMel

I hope they catch him. And I feel bad for Cath.

15. sarahSidle1981

Correct grammar and spelling

Chapter Ten: Mom I am scary
    Nick and Greg are going through the evidence that they bring back from the crime scene in the evidenced room. Meanwhile, Catherine is setting in the break room with Warrick and he is showing her pictures of his son and his daughter. The two of them are waiting for the tow truck to bring in the car from the hit and run that Nick, Greg, She and Warrick are working. Warrick is watching the expression on Catherine face and notice tears fall down her cheek as see looks at the pictures.

Warrick: Cath is everything ok, because you are crying?
    Catherine: Yeah, I misses have a baby of my own.
    Warrick: You have your grandson and granddaughters live at your house.
    Catherine: Yeah, but it not the same and I always want to have more then one children.
    Warrick: Have you talk to Nick and tell him your feeling about wanting to have other children, because I know that he wants to have children?
    Catherine: Yeah we are trying, but no luck so far.
    Warrick: Give it time.

Warrick has just start to put the pictures away when Eckile walks into the break room and over to Catherine and Warrick. Eckile tosses a file down in front of Catherine and Warrick. The two CSI look up at him. Warrick open the file and sees the codes that are lists on the front page.412B (ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLE), 411 (STOLEN MOTOR VEHICLE), 421 (SICK OR INJURED PERSON), 427 (KIDNAP), 426 (RAPE) 426A (STATUTORY RAPE) and 426Z (ATTEMPT RAPE).

Catherine: Eckile does this case relation to the case from early tonight?
    Eckile: As of right now it is a separate case, but it looks like it could be relation tonight early case. I need the two of you to meet Sofia at the corner of Fremount and Flamingo Road.
    Warrick: Ok, we head out to the scene after getting both our kits.

Eckile walks out of the break room as Warrick and Catherine are standing up. The two CSI go to the locker room and grab they kits. Then the two of them head out to one of the crime lab suv and Catherine drives to the crime scene. When Catherine pulls the suv up behind Sofia’s car and has turn the suv off. Sofia walks over to the suv and open up Warrick door. She steps back and Warrick gets out of the suv and so does Catherine. The two of them get their kits out of the suv then fellow Sofia over to the car. When they get over to the car Catherine and Warrick sees two small infants in the car seats and two young girls along with two teenage girls. One of the girls looks about six years old and the other one look to be around ten. The two teenage girls look like they are around fifteen and sixteen years’ old.

Catherine: Who is taking the girl to the hospital to get check out and has a csi been sent to meet them they to collect the evidence that could have been left on them?
    Sofia: Nick is coming here to help Warrick, I need you to help me take the girl to the hospital Catherine and to collect the evidence.
    Catherine: Ok.

The teenage girls and the ten year rides in the back seat of Sofia car and the infants and the six year old rides in the back seat of the suv with Catherine. As Catherine drive the girls to the hospital she keep looking up at the review mirror and sees the six year old girl rocking back in fourth in the sets crying.

Sam: (Crying and yelling) I’m scary and I want my mom!
    Catherine: I know Sam and one of my co-worker is out right now looking for your mom!
    Sam: The man hurt me Catherine
    Catherine: How did he hurt you?
    Sam: He touches my privity area and he force himself on me.
    Catherine: Did he touch the babies that way?
    Sam: Yeah

Catherine pulls the Suv into the hospital parking lot and parks next to Sofia and then the eight of them all head into the ER together.