Lindsy I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Chapter One: Mom, I need to push!
    Catherine runs all the way for the nurse desk to Lindsey hospital room and through the door. Lindsey looks at her mom as she runs over to her side. Catherine takes Lindsey right hand since Kiven is holding her left hand. Katie, (Kiven sister) take a picture of Catherine holding Lindsey hand.

Catherine: Linds, has the Dr. Moonstar been into see you yet?
    Lindsey: Yeah she said I was five cementers dilated and I have five more to go!
    Catherine: ( Lindsey having a contraction.) How long ago did Dr. Moonstar tell you this?
    Kiven: She just left the room two minutes before you get here.
    Lindsey: Mom, It feels like one of the baby heads between my legs.
    Catherine: Kiven, can you go found a nurse?
    Kiven: Sure

Kiven walks out of the room and over to the nurse station he gets a nurse who goes with Kevin to Lindsey room and the nurse check Lindsey then runs back out of the room to get Dr. Moonstar. By the time the nurse and the doctor walk into the room Lindsey is trying really hard not to push, but can hold it any longer. Dr. Moonstar takes a set on the stool at the end of Lindsey bed and check to see if it time for Lindsey to delivery the babies.

Dr. Moonstar: Ok Lindsey, I want you to give me a big push. The first baby is coming.

Lindsey bears down, After five big pushes, she hears a baby crying. Then Dr. Moonstar holds up the baby to show then all that the first baby to be born is a boy. Kiven the cut the umbilical cord. He then put their son in Lindsey arms, at the sometime Lindsey water breaks for a second time. The nurse takes the baby boy and goes to get him clean up and do Apgar score. Lindsey start push again and a minute later she gave birth to a daughter and two minutes later her second daughter is born.

Lindsey: Dr. Moonstar are the babies health and do they need to be in the NICU since they were born three weeks early?
    Dr. Moonstar: All three babies are health and storng and do not have to spend any time in the NICU.
    Kiven and Lindsey: Thanks.
    Lindsey: Let name are son Wyatt?
    Kevin: I like, How about our first born daughter, the one you hold Linds be called Wynona ( first born), and are second daughter be call Wyanet (Beautiful).
    Catherine: There all lovely names. I am going to go call, Greg and Sofia, Gil and Sarah, Warrick and Tina, Nick and let them know that you had the babies at 11: 30, 11:33 and 11:36 on July. 6, 2007.
    Lindsey: Ok, Mom.

Catherine hands Wyanet to Katie and then goes into the hallway and starts calling her co-works on her cellphone. Kiven puts Wyatt in his bassinet then put Wynona and Wyanet in their bassinet and then sets down next to Lindsey on her bed. Katie wave bye as she leave Lindsey room to go home, because she has a early morning college class at Las Vegas university. Catherine walks back into Lindsey room and visit with her daughter, son in-law and three grand babies for another half hour, before leave and go back into work the rest of her shift.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm glad they're okay...can be hard for multiples at first.

3. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Two: Find out how hard being a teenage parent is!
    It July 12, 2007 and Lindsey being home from the hospital for three days now and has not had a good night sleep since being in the hospital. Because one of the babies always needs her. It also seems like as soon as she has feed Wyatt and gets him back to sleep. Wynona needs feed and she gets her back to sleep, then Wyanet needs to be feed and once she a sleep, Wyatt wakes up and needs his diaper changes. Then Wynona needs her diaper changes. Then Wyanet needs her diaper changes. Lindsey is exhausted and wants Kiven to help her out with the babies during the day and night, So she could get some sleep. Kevin would help Lindsey out, but Catherine will not let him near the babies because he caught a really bad summer head cold and has a fever too. Lindsey gets out of bed on the morning of the twelve and takes Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet downstairs with the help from her mom. Lindsey and Catherine lay the babies down on a blanket that on the living floor on their backs. Kevin walks up behind Lindsey and wraps his arms around her waist and puts his head on her left shoulder. Lindsey runs her hand through his hair. Then turns around and kiss Kevin on the forehead and feels he still has a low grade fever but does not care she needs a break and her mom has gone upstairs and went to bed and Katie left for class already.

Lindsey: Kevin I know my mom does not want you around Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet because of your head cold, but if I do not go upstairs and lay down in bed. I am going to passes out because of exhausted. Can you watch the babies for a few hours so I can get some sleep?
    Kevin: Ah-Choo, Sure Linds.
    Lindsey: Thanks

Lindsey hands him a tissue and he blows his nose then goes into the downstair bathroom and washes his hands. He walks back into the living room and set down on the floor next to his son and daughters. Lindsey set a box of tissues down next to him them tip toes upstairs to Kevin and her bedroom and she lays down in bed. As soon as her head hits the pillows, she falls asleep. Back downstairs Kevin is tickle Wyatt and Wyanet tiny feet with his left hand and Wynona feet with his right hand, because they started too fussy as soon as Lindsey walk out of the room. The tickle gets them to stop fussy and fall back to sleep. He stops tickling them and watches them sleep and has a cough fit at the sometime. He stands up and walks over to the table behind the couch and grab a cough drop off the table and puts the cough drop in his mouth. He then set back down on the floor and watches the babies sleep for a half hour. Kevin gets up and goes into the kitchen and make up three bottles and then heads back into the living room and takes a set on the floor again right as Wyanet wakes up and starts making her I’m hunger cries. Kevin’s pick her up and feed her a bottle when she finishes the bottle he burps her. Then lay her down just into to pick up Wynona before she starts crying to let him know she is hunger. He feeds her a bottle them burps her and lay her back down right as Wyatt wakes up. He picks his son up and starts feed him his bottle at the sometime Katie wheels through the front door with Night (labradoodle) walks beside her on the right side. Gray (labradoodle ) who was laying at the top of the stairs comes run downstairs and lays down next to Kiven on the living room floor. Katie Sees her Brother feeding his son and let Night off his leash after she close the door and Night walks over and lays down next to Gray. Katie wheels over and watches her brother feed and then burp his son and then lay him back down on the floor.

Katie: I thought Catherine did not want you holder the babies because your have a bad head cold and fever?
    Kevin: She doesn’t but Lindsey is, Coughs, exhausted and needs to get some sleep or she was going to pass out if she need not get some sleep, so she asks me to watch our son and daughters since Catherine had, Ah-Choo, went to bed already.
    Katie: Ok, you want me to take over so you can get some rest?
    Kiven: No, I’m Ah-Choo, fine, but if you want to help me you can.

Katie lifts herself out of her wheelchair and onto the couch then lowers herself onto the floor as Kiven blowing his nose. Kiven then goes and gets two girl diapers and one boy diaper and the wipes and set them on the ground. Katie takes the shorts of her nieces and nephew and unbuttons the onesies and Kevin changes the diapers. Once they diapers are changes Katie rebutton the onesies and puts the shorts back on her nieces and nephew. Kevin get up and throws the diapers into the diaper genie he then goes into the bathroom and washes his hands. He goes back downstairs and he lays down on the couch. He set the main baby monitor on the table behind the couch the hands the portable one to Katie, who has get back into her wheelchair.

Katie: You want me to take this with me into my bedroom?
    Kiven: Yeah, just incase I ended up fall asleep and I don’t hear the babies fussy, you can come check on them.
    Katie: Sure Kiven.
    Kiven: (Yawns) Thanks Sis.

Katie wheels into her downstairs bedroom and starts her homework Kevin try to stay awaken and watches his son and daughter sleeping but he can’t keep his eyes open lay on the couch so he gets off the couch and lays down on the floor by his son and daughter. He still ends up fall a sleep though.

4. MacsGirlMel

Can you remind me why she can't walk? I forgot...I hope I haven't asked it before though.

poor Lindsey, even older women who have mulitiples often find it exhausting.

5. sarahSidle1981

Because she was shoot in the spin cord during the Las Vegas High school shoot.

6. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar

It July 12, 2007 and Lindsey being home from the hospital for three days now and has not had a good night sleep since being in the hospital. Because one of the babies always needs her. It also seems like as soon as she has feed Wyatt and gets him back to sleep. Wynona needs feed and she gets her back to sleep, then Wyanet needs to be feed and once she a sleep, Wyatt wakes up and needs his diaper changes. Then Wynona needs her diaper changes. Then Wyanet needs her diaper changes. Lindsey is exhausted and wants Kiven to help her out with the babies during the day and night, So she could get some sleep. Kevin would help Lindsey out, but Catherine will not let him near the babies because he caught a really bad summer head cold and has a fever too. Lindsey gets out of bed on the morning of the twelve and takes Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet downstairs with the help from her mom. Lindsey and Catherine lay the babies down on a blanket that on the living floor on their backs. Kevin walks up behind Lindsey and wraps his arms around her waist and puts his head on her left shoulder. Lindsey runs her hand through his hair. Then turns around and kiss Kevin on the forehead and feels he still has a low grade fever but does not care she needs a break and her mom has gone upstairs and went to bed and Katie left for class already.

Lindsey: Kevin I know my mom does not want you around Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet because of your head cold, but if I do not go upstairs and lay down in bed. I am going to passes out because of exhausted. Can you watch the babies for a few hours so I can get some sleep?

Lindsey hands him a tissue and he blows his nose then goes into the downstair bathroom and washes his hands. He walks back into the living room and set down on the floor next to his son and daughters. Lindsey set a box of tissues down next to him them tip toes upstairs to Kevin and her bedroom and she lays down in bed. As soon as her head hits the pillows, she falls asleep. Back downstairs Kevin is tickle Wyatt and Wyanet tiny feet with his left hand and Wynona feet with his right hand, because they started too fussy as soon as Lindsey walk out of the room. The tickle gets them to stop fussy and fall back to sleep. He stops tickling them and watches them sleep and has a cough fit at the sometime. He stands up and walks over to the table behind the couch and grab a cough drop off the table and puts the cough drop in his mouth. He then set back down on the floor and watches the babies sleep for a half hour. Kevin gets up and goes into the kitchen and make up three bottles and then heads back into the living room and takes a set on the floor again right as Wyanet wakes up and starts making her I’m hunger cry. Kevin’s pick her up and feed her a bottle when she finishes the bottle he burps her. Then lay her down just into time pick up Wynona before she starts crying to let him know she is hunger. He feeds her a bottle them burps her and lay her back down right as Wyatt wakes up. He picks his son up and starts feed him his bottle at the sometime Katie wheels through the front door with Night (labradoodle) walks beside her on the right side. Gray (labradoodle ) who was laying at the top of the stairs comes run downstairs and lays down next to Kiven on the living room floor. Katie Sees her Brother feeding his son and let Night off his leash after she close the door and Night walks over and lays down next to Gray. Katie wheels over and watches her brother feed and then burp his son and then lay him back down on the floor.

Katie: I thought Catherine did not want you holder the babies because you having a bad head cold and fever?
    Kevin: She doesn’t but Lindsey is, Coughs, exhausted and needs to get some sleep or she was going to pass out if she do not get some sleep, so she asks me to watch our son and daughters since Catherine had, Ah-Choo, went to bed already.

Katie lifts herself out of her wheelchair and onto the couch then lowers herself onto the floor as Kiven blowing his nose. Kiven then goes and gets two girl diapers and one boy diaper and the wipes and set them on the ground. Katie takes the shorts of her nieces and nephew and unbuttons the onesies and Kevin changes the diapers. Once they diapers are changes Katie rebutton the onesies and puts the shorts back on her nieces and nephew. Kevin gets up and throws the diapers into the diaper genie he then goes into the bathroom and washes his hands. He goes back downstairs and he lays down on the couch. He set the main baby monitor on the table behind the couch the hands the portable one to Katie, who has get back into her wheelchair.

Kiven: Yeah, just incase I ended up fall asleep and I don’t hear the babies fussy, you can come check on them.

Katie wheels into her downstairs bedroom and starts her homework Kevin try to stay awaken and watches his son and daughter sleeping but he can’t keep his eyes open lay on the couch so he gets off the couch and lays down on the floor by his son and daughter, but he still ends up falling asleep though.

7. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Three: I Wish Kevin would have stay home from work and that my mom did not get call in two work four hours ago!
    Four hours later Lindsey walks down the stairs and sees Kiven is walking back and fourth with Wyatt trying to get him to stop crying and his is also talk to him. Lindsey walks up to Kiven and takes Wyatt from him. He smiles at his wife and kiss on the forehead, she kisses him back on his forehead.

Lindsey: Honey you wear you work uniform?
    Kiven: I have to go to work. David, my co-work had to take the day off his wife in labor.
    Lindsey: But you are sick!
    Kiven: I know that Linds, but I fix cars. It not like a work at a fast food place.
    Lindsey: Alright, but do not push yourself too hard and remember to drink lots of water.
    Kiven: Ah-Choo, I will Linds.

Kiven grabs a tissue and blows his nose as he walks out the door and gets into his car and leaves for work. Lindsey set down on the couch with Wyatt . She wishes that her mom was around to help but there is a major case and she had to going to the crime scene to help collect evidence . Lindsey takes Wyatt with her into the Kitchen and fix her self something to eat. Three and half hour early that someday. Catherine walks up to the door of the build where the crime happened at along side Warrick, Greg, Nick and Grissom. They all stare up at the sign on the front of the build that said Cat gymnastics center. It had only four days since they close the Sage Thyme case rule it’s an accident, but it looks like Sage parent were pushing her after all. The CSI open the doors and walk into the gymnastics center. The first thing they see is all the elite gymnastic standing along the wall stare at Sage laying on the mats by the balance beam, the EMT are still work on Sage. Sofia walks up to them holding her stomach.

Gil: What happened?
    Sofia: Sage, was practice her beam routine. She was doing a one arm back walkover. When she fall head first onto the beam then passed out fallen to the floor.
    Greg: (Sniffling) Why was she training with a break arm?
    Sofia: Her teammate Paige said that her mom drag Sage into practice and they were fight about the fact Sage did not want to training, but in the end her mom win out and Sage join the rest of her teammates in warm and training the events.
    Gil: Great, we should talk to her team about if they every seen Sage parents making her to training when she was too sick or injury.
    EMT: Do you have a CSI meet us at the hospital?
    Gil: Yeah, Sarah Sidle-Grissom met you there.
    EMT: OK, This sports is supposed to be fun and safe, why do parents have to push their kids to training injury?
    Catherine: Because some parents think that they can’t live their dreams through their kids.

The EMT push Sage out to the ambulance and takes her to the ST. Mary ER. The CSI starts to process the crime scene. Sofia start talking to coach Rice.

8. MacsGirlMel

ack I hope they can help her.

9. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar for chapter one through Three.

Chapter One: Mom, I need to push!
    Catherine runs all the way for the nurse desk to Lindsey hospital room and through the door. Lindsey looks at her mom as she runs over to her side. Catherine takes Lindsey right hand since Kiven is holding her left hand. Katie, (Kiven sister) take a picture of Catherine holding Lindsey hand.

Catherine: Linds, has Dr. Moonstar been into see you yet?
    Lindsey: Yeah she said I was five cementers dilated and I have five more to go!
    Catherine: ( Lindsey having a contraction.) How long ago did Dr. Moonstar tell you this?
    Kiven: She just left the room two minutes before you get here.
    Lindsey: Mom, It feels like one of the baby heads is between my legs.
    Catherine: Kiven, can you go found a nurse?
    Kiven: Sure

Kiven walks out of the room and over to the nurse station he gets a nurse who goes with Kevin to Lindsey room and the nurse check Lindsey then runs back out of the room to get Dr. Moonstar. By the time the nurse and the doctor walk into the room Lindsey is trying really hard not to push, but cannot hold it any longer. Dr. Moonstar takes a set on the stool at the end of Lindsey bed and check to see if it time for Lindsey to delivery the babies.

Dr. Moonstar: Ok Lindsey, I want you to give me a big push. The first baby is coming.

Lindsey bears down, After five big pushes, she hears a baby crying. Then Dr. Moonstar holds up the baby to show then all that the first baby born is a boy. Kiven then cut the umbilical cord. He then put their son in Lindsey arms, at the sometime Lindsey water breaks for a second time. The nurse takes the baby boy and goes to get him clean up and do an Apgar test. Lindsey starts pushes again and a minute later she gave birth to a daughter and two minutes later her second daughter is born.

Lindsey: Dr. Moonstar are the babies healthy and do they need to be in the NICU since they were born three weeks early?
    Dr. Moonstar: All three babies are health and strong and do not have to spend any time in the NICU.
    Kiven and Lindsey: Thanks.
    Lindsey: Lets name are son Wyatt?
    Kevin: I like that name, How about our first born daughter, the one you hold Linds be called Wynona ( first born), and are second daughter be call Wyanet (Beautiful).
    Catherine: There all lovely names. I am going to go call, Greg and Sofia, Gil and Sarah, Warrick and Tina, Nick and let them know that you had the babies at 11: 30, 11:33 and 11:36pm on July. 6, 2007.
    Lindsey: Ok, Mom.

Catherine hands Wyanet to Katie and then goes into the hallway and starts calling her co-works on her cellphone. Kiven puts Wyatt in his bassinet, he then put Wynona and Wyanet in their bassinet . He then tales a set next to Lindsey on her bed. Katie wave bye as she leave Lindsey hospital room to go home, because she has a early morning college class at Las Vegas University. Catherine walks back into Lindsey room and visit with her daughter, son in-law and three grand babies for another half hour, before leave and go back into work the rest of her shift.

It July 12, 2007 and Lindsey been home from the hospital for three days now and has not had a good night sleep since being in the hospital. Because one of the babies always needs her. It also seems like as soon as she has feed Wyatt and gets him back to sleep. Wynona needs feed and as soon as she gets her back to sleep, then Wyanet needs to be feed and once she a sleep, Wyatt wakes up and needs his diaper changes. Then Wynona needs her diaper changes. Then Wyanet needs her diaper changes. Lindsey is exhausted and wants Kiven to help her out with the babies during the day and night, So she could get some sleep. Kevin would love to help Lindsey out, but Catherine will not let him near the babies because he caught a really bad summer head cold and has a fever too. Lindsey gets out of bed on the morning of the twelve and takes Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet downstairs with the help from her mom. Lindsey and Catherine lay the babies down on a blanket that on the living floor on their backs. Kevin walks up behind Lindsey and wraps his arms around her waist and puts his head on her left shoulder. Lindsey runs her hand through his hair. Then turns around and kiss Kevin on the forehead and feels he still has a low grade fever but does not care she needs a break and her mom has gone upstairs and went to bed and Katie left for class already.

Lindsey: Kevin, I know my mom does not want you around Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet because of your head cold, but if I do not go upstairs and lay down in bed. I am going to passes out because of exhausted. Can you watch the babies for a few hours so I can get some sleep?

Lindsey hands him a tissue and he blows his nose then goes into the downstair bathroom and washes his hands. He walks back into the living room and set down on the floor next to his son and daughters. Lindsey set a box of tissues down next to him them tip toes upstairs to Kevin and her bedroom and she lays down in bed. As soon as her head hits the pillows, she falls asleep. Back downstairs Kevin is tickle Wyatt and Wyanet tiny feet with his left hand and Wynona feet with his right hand, because they started to fuss as soon as Lindsey walk out of the room. The tickle gets them to stop fussy and fall back to sleep. He stops tickling them and watches them sleep and has a cough fit at the sometime. He stands up and walks over to the table behind the couch and grabs a cough drop off the table and puts it in his mouth. He then set back down on the floor and watches the babies sleep for a half hour. Kevin then gets up and goes into the kitchen and make up three bottles and then heads back into the living room and takes a set on the floor right as Wyanet wakes up and starts making her I’m hunger cry. Kevin’s pick her up and feed her a bottle when she finishes the bottle he burps her. Then lay her down just into time to pick up Wynona before she starts crying to let him know she is hunger. He feeds her a bottle then burps her and lay her back down right as Wyatt wakes up. He picks his son up and starts feed him his bottle at the sometime Katie wheels through the front door with Night (labradoodle) walks beside her on the right side. Gray (labradoodle ) who was laying at the top of the stairs comes run downstairs and lays down next to Kiven on the living room floor. Katie Sees her Brother feeding his son and let Night off his leash after she close the door and Night walks over and lays down next to Gray. Katie wheels over and watches her brother feed and then burp his son and then lay him back down on the floor.

Katie: I thought Catherine did not want you holder the babies because you have a bad head cold and fever?
    Kevin: She doesn’t but Lindsey is, Coughs, exhausted and needs to get some sleep or she was going to pass out, so she asks me to watch our son and daughters since Catherine had, Ah-Choo, went to bed already.

Katie lifts herself out of her wheelchair and onto the couch then lowers herself onto the floor as Kiven blowing his nose. Kiven then goes and gets two girl diapers and one boy diaper and the wipes and set them on the ground. Katie takes the shorts of her nieces and nephew and unbuttons the onesies and Kevin changes the diapers. Once they diapers are changes Katie rebutton the onesies and puts the shorts back on her nieces and nephew. Kevin gets up and throw the diapers into the diaper genie he then goes into the bathroom and washes his hands. He goes back downstairs and he lays down on the couch. He set the main baby monitor on the table behind the couch the hands the portable one to Katie, who has got back into her wheelchair.

Kiven: Yeah, just in case I ended up falling asleep and I don’t hear the babies crying, you can come check on them.

Katie wheels into her downstairs bedroom and starts her homework Kevin tries to stay awaken and watches his son and daughter sleeping but he can’t keep his eyes open lay on the couch so he gets off the couch and lays down on the floor by his son and daughter, but he still ends up falling asleep though.

Chapter Three: I Wish Kevin would have stay home from work and that my mom did not get call into work four hours ago!
    Four hours later Lindsey walks downstairs and sees Kiven is walking back and fourth with Wyatt trying to get him to stop crying and his is also talking to him. Lindsey walks up to Kiven and takes Wyatt from him. He smiles at his wife Lindsey’s and kisses her on the forehead, she kisses him back on his forehead.

Lindsey: Honey you wear you work uniform?
    Kiven: I have to go to work. David, my co-work had to take the day off his wife in labor.
    Lindsey: But you are sick!
    Kiven: I know that Linds, but I fix cars. It’s not like I work at a fast food place.
    Lindsey: All right, but do not push yourself too hard and remember to drink lots of water.
    Kiven: Ah-Choo, I will Linds.

Kiven grabs a tissue and blows his nose as he walks out the door and gets into his car and leaves for work. Lindsey set down on the couch with Wyatt . She wishes that her mom was around to help but there is a major case and she had to go to the crime scene to help collect evidence . Lindsey takes Wyatt with her into the Kitchen and fix herself something to eat. Three and half hour early that someday. Catherine walks up to the door of the build where the crime happened at along side Warrick, Greg, Nick and Grissom. They all stare up at the sign on the front of the build that says Cat Gymnastics Center. It had only been four days since they close the Sage Thyme case rule it was an accident, but it looks like Sage parent were pushing her after all. The CSI open the doors and walk into the gymnastics center. The first thing they see is all the elite gymnastic standing along the wall staring at Sage laying on the mats by the balance beam, the EMT are still work on Sage. Sofia walks up to them holding her stomach.

Gil: What happened?
    Sofia: Sage, was practice her beam routine. She was doing a one arm back walkover. When she fell head first onto the beam and then passed out, which cause her to fall onto the floor.
    Greg: (Sniffling) Why was she training with a break arm?
    Sofia: Her teammate Paige said that her mom drag Sage into practice and they were fight about the fact Sage did not want to train, but in the end her mom win and Sage join the rest of her teammates in warm up and training the events.
    Gil: Great, we should talk to her teammates about if they every seen Sage parents making her train when she was too sick or injury.
    EMT: Do you have a CSI meet us at the hospital?
    Gil: Yeah, Sarah Sidle-Grissom met you there.
    EMT: OK, This sports is supposed to be fun and safe, why do parents have to push their kids to train when they are injury or sick?
    Catherine: Because some parents think that they can live their dreams through their kids.

The EMT push Sage out to the ambulance and takes her to the ST. Mary ER. The CSI starts to process the crime scene. Sofia start talking to coach Rice.

10. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Four: Sage Thyme case part two
    Catherine is in the girl’s locker room and is looking through Sage locker for anything that could help them out. She sees two notebooks set on the top shelf, she reaches in and takes the notebooks off the shelf, she open the first notebook up she found out its Sage diary old diary. She puts it in an evidence bag then open the next notebook up and finds it her current diary. Catherine is shock when she read the first entry for June30, 2007, which is on the first page.
    Dear Diary,
    I have been having pain in my left arm since the beginning of January 2007, I keep asks my parents to take me to have a x-ray done but they will not take me, But after fell off the bars today I started have shape pain on the left side of my neck so coach Rice took me to the ER and the doctor take a x-ray of my neck and left arm and now I have to go have a MRI done tomorrow morning before practice. I have to go now, but I will write more tomorrow.
    Lave Sage

Catherine close the diary and puts it into an evidence bag then starts going through the locker again. The next thing she finds is a doctor note that says that he advises that Sage stops train till the four inch stress fractures in her left arm and neck heal, because if she does not stop trains she could break both her arm and neck. Catherine grabs another evidence bag and puts the doctor note in the bag, Sofia walks into the locker room and over to Catherine.

Sofia: Have you find anything that could help us find out way Sage was still training?
    Catherine: Yeah, I think so. I found her old diary and current diary along with a doctor note that advise her to stop training till her stress fractures heal.
    Sofia: I take that the coach never saw the note?
    Catherine: By the looks of it no!
    Sofia: Ok, I let you get back to looking through Sage’s locker.
    Catherine: Ok

Sofia walks out of the locker room and Catherine gets back to work, but no soon then she had started working Nick walks up behind her and puts his arms around Catherine waists and kisses her ear.

Catherine: Nick, we are working a scene!
    Nick: I know Cath, but I could not help it, I miss you the last few days.
    Catherine: I know, but I had to help Linds with the babies Kevin has a really bad summer head cold.
    Nick: I understand that Cath, but I could have came over to you house and help you and Lindsey out.
    Catherine: You want to come over after will get off work in the morning and help me watch Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet. Lindsey would love that, it would be a big help because she has a dentist appointment and she really did not want to take Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet with her?
    Nick: Sure I will come over and help you watches your grandson and granddaughters.
    Catherine: You should get back to work before Grissom comes looking for you.
    Nick: All right Cath, I will go back to working the scene!

Nick Kisses Catherine on the lips then walks out of the locker room and Catherine gets back to work.

11. MacsGirlMel

mmm I like CatNip :D

12. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar for chapter four

Chapter Four: Sage Thyme case part two
    Catherine is in the girl’s locker room and is looking through Sage locker for anything that could help them out. She sees two notebooks set on the top shelf, she reaches in and takes the notebooks off the shelf, she open the first notebook up she found out its Sage diary old diary. She puts it in an evidence bag then open the next notebook up and finds it her current diary. Catherine is shock when she read the first entry for June30, 2007, which is on the first page.
    Dear Diary,
    I have been having pain in my left arm since the beginning of January 2007, I keep asks my parents to take me to have a x-ray done but they will not take me, But after fell off the bars today I started have shape pain on the left side of my neck so coach Rice took me to the ER and the doctor take a x-ray of my neck and left arm and now I have to go have a MRI done tomorrow morning before practice. I have to go now, but I will write more tomorrow.
    Lave Sage

Catherine close the diary and puts it into an evidence bag then starts going through the locker again. The next thing she finds is a doctor note that says that he advises that Sage stops train till the four inch stress fractures in her left arm and neck heal, because if she does not stop trains she could break both her arm and neck. Catherine grabs another evidence bag and puts the doctor note into the bag, Sofia walks into the locker room and over to Catherine.

Sofia: Have you find anything that could help us find out way Sage was still training?
    Catherine: Yeah, I think so. I found her old diary and current diary along with a doctor note that advise her to stop training till her stress fractures heal.
    Sofia: I take that the coach never saw the note?
    Catherine: By the looks of it no!
    Sofia: Ok, I will let you get back to looking through Sage’s locker.
    Catherine: Ok

Sofia walks out of the locker room and Catherine gets back to work, but no soon then she had started working Nick walks up behind her and puts his arms around Catherine waists and kisses her ear.

Catherine: Nick, we are working a scene!
    Nick: I know Cath, but I could not help it, I miss you the last few days.
    Catherine: I know, but I had to help Linds with the babies Kevin has a really bad summer head cold.
    Nick: I understand that Cath, but I could have come over to your house and help you and Lindsey out.
    Catherine: You want to come over after will get off work in the morning and help me watch Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet. Lindsey would love that, it would be a big help because she has a dentist appointment and she really did not want to take Wyatt, Wynona and Wyanet with her?
    Nick: Sure I will come over and help you watches your grandson and granddaughters.
    Catherine: You should get back to work before Grissom comes looking for you.
    Nick: All right Cath, I will go back to working the scene!

Nick Kisses Catherine on the lips then walks out of the locker room and Catherine gets back to work.

13. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Five: Catherine and Nick big decision !
    Catherine, Warrick, Greg, Nick and Grissom have been back at the lab for three and half hours now. Sarah has been back at the lab for two hours. Sarah and Catherine are working in the evidence room. Catherine is reading Sage’s new diary and Sarah’s is reading Sage’s old diary. Both of the ladies CSI is taken note on anything they find in the diary that could help then in the case. Sarah comes across a good entry.

2-14-2007
    Dear Diary,
    I waken up gasp for air at one o’clock in the morning and I had only fall to sleep at mid night. I set up in bed to see if that would help, but it does not help at all. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and look into the mirror to see that I was as white as a ghost. So I take my temperature and it was a 103.9 for the fifth day in a row. I went back to my bedroom and lay down, but I had only fallen to sleep when my alarm clock start buzzes at me to get up for training at 3:40 a.m.. I turn the alarm off and roll back over. I had only been a sleep for three minutes when my mom’s comes into my bedroom and pull my bedspread off of me. I grab the bedspread back and lay back over me, because I had the chills and was ache all over. This is the conversation that fellow between my mom and I.

Mrs. Thyme: Sage, you were supposed to be up three and half minutes ago. Get out of bed and get ready for gymnastics practices, you know you get to be there a ready to practice at 4:30a.m. Sage: Coughs, I have a fever of 103.9 and I am ache all over. I also have the chills, sore throat, water eyes, headache, Ah-Choo, and my nose is all congested.
    Mrs. Thyme: I do not care how sick you are Sage’s get out of bed and gather up your gymnastics supply and come downstairs to eat some breakfast before I take you to practice Sage.
    Sage: Ah-Choo, no I too tire and I am too cold to come out from under the covers mom!

When I would not get out of bed, she gathers up my gymnastics supply and my mom then grab me a leotard to wear at practice. My mom then drags me out of bed and out of the house and to the car. She pushes me into the front seat. Then she throws me a breakfast bar to eat on the way to Cat Gymnastics Center, but I was not able to eat it because my throat hurt too much. By the time we get to Cat Gymnastic Center I had fallen to sleep. My mom wakes me up and drags me into the build when I refuse to get out of the car. She made me practices even after I passes out as I was walking to the locker room. The morning practices went badly, I kept having to stop half way through every one of my routines, so I could catch my breath and get over been dizzy. By the time practice ended at 8:30 a.m. I felt awful, so I take some Tylenol cold and flu. Caitlin Ranch, say she would drop me off at home on the way to school, but I told I would just go to school. I had only been in school a hour when I passes out and my math teacher sent me to the nurse of cause the nurse call my mom and dad but neither one of them would come pick me up. They tell the nurse to sent me back to class. But I did not go back to class I walk home and went right up to my bedroom and went to bed. Till my dad drag me out of bed and made go to the evening gymnastics practice. I was training uneven bar first and I pass out on my first release move up to the high bar and fall flat on my face. My coach rushes me to the hospital. After I was release from the hospital my coach take me home and I get yell at for not get back up and finish my uneven bars routine. I have to go I hear my mom coming.
    Love
    Sage Thyme

Sarah looks up and the over at Catherine she can’t believe what she has just read. She push the diary towards Catherine, she looks up at Sarah and sees tears running down her face.

Sarah: Cath you need to read the entry for 2-14-2007, I will help prove her mom and Dad was push to hard.
    Catherine: (Takes the diary from Sarah.) All right.

Catherine’s start read the diary entry for 2-14-2007 and is shock a parent could do something like that. A mom and dad is supposed to take care of the daughter or son when they are that sick, not make them go to school or practices the sport they play. By the time she finishes reading the entry she is crying to. As she passes the diary back to Sarah Nick comes into the room and puts his arm around Catherine and kisses her cheek. Catherine turns around and kisses Nick on the lips.

Nick: If you want to take a shower a get a few hours sleep before taken Lindsey to the dentist we need to leave now!
    Sarah: Go head Catherine, I can finishes looking through both of Sage’s diaries on my own.
    Catherine: But don’t you have to go home to feed Jorja and Jadon, since you are breastfeed?
    Sarah: Helen is bringing Jorja and Jadon to the lab, so Gil can see them to.
    Catherine: Ok, Thanks Sarah.
    Sarah: Beside with the notes that I get from talk to Sage last night and the entry from the diaries. It looks like we have a good case against this girl mom and dad.
    Catherine: Ok, Call and let me and Nick know how the case end?
    Sarah: I will.

Catherine stands up and takes her gloves off . She then takes Nick right hand in her left hand and the two of them head to the locker room to clock out. Once the two of them have clocked out Catherine gets her purse out of her locker then the two of them head out to Nick suv since he picks up Catherine for work the night before, so Lindsey would have her suv at the house incase she needs it. Catherine watching Nick as her drives to her house and knows he is thinking about something. She has an idea of what he is thinking about, she can see it in his eyes every time he is holding Wyatt, Wynona, Wyanet, Jorja or Jadon. It’s the look that says I wonder when will I have children of my own. Because I have, been thinking about having children myself. I always say I want to have more then one children, But I am forty- eight, going on forty- nine will I be able to get pregnant and carry a pregnancy to term?

Catherine: Nick’s sweetie, what are you thinking about?
    Nick: Catherine, what I am thinking about is a lot to ask of you at this time.
    Catherine: You will not know my answer to you ask me!
    Nick: Cath, I want to have kid or many a couple kids and I want it to be with you. It does not have to be a biological children the two of us could adopt a baby or a toddler.
    Catherine: I would love to have a children with you Nick, I can’t promise you I be able to get pregnant, I am forty-eight going on forty- nine. Let tries and have a biological child first.
    Nick: I love you Cath and thanks.

Nick pulls his suv into the left side of the drive way at Catherine houses and puts into park . He then turns it off and the two of them run inside the house and upstairs to her bedroom. Nick closes Catherine’s bedroom door. Catherine then pulls him on to her bed and unbuttons his shirt and takes it off. He then unbuttons her blouse and takes it off. Then they start kisses eachother and their have sex with eachother. Afterwards Catherine gets out of bed and goes into her bathroom to take a shower Nick lays in Catherine bed and has a big smile on his face. Just then his cellphone starts ringing, he looks around and finds his pants lay on the other side of the room. He stands up and wraps the unfitted sheet around his waist and goes and gets unhooks his cellphone from his pants and flips it open to take the call.

Nick: Stokes specking
    Sarah: Hi Nick, it Sarah. I am just calling to let you and Catherine know that the Sage Thyme has been closed.
    Nick: So were the girls parents at fault?
    Sarah: Yeah, They have been charges with children endangerment and for children abuse.
    Nick: Sage has been removed from they house right?
    Sarah: Yeah, she is staying with her teammate Paige and her family.
    Nick: Thanks, I let Catherine know.

Nick hangs up his cellphone at the sometime Catherine walks out of the bathroom with a towel warped around her body. Over to him. She takes a set next to him on the edge of the bed.

Catherine: Let me know what?
    Nick: Sage parents have been charges with children endangerment and for children abuse. And Sage is staying with her teammate Paige and her family.
    Catherine: Good, Lets get dress and go see my granddaughter and grandson.
    Nick: Sure.

They both get dress out go downstairs to the living room and play with the babies.

14. MacsGirlMel

oooh yay for Catnip :D Post more soon :)

15. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar for chapter five

Chapter Five: Catherine and Nick big decision !
    Catherine, Warrick, Greg, Nick and Grissom have been back at the lab for three and half hours now. Sarah has been back at the lab for two hours. Sarah and Catherine are working in the evidence room. Catherine is reading Sage’s new diary and Sarah’s is reading Sage’s old diary. Both of the ladies CSI is taken notes on anything they find in the diary that could help then in the case. Sarah comes across a good entry.

2-14-2007
    Dear Diary,
    I waken up gasp for air at one o’clock in the morning and I had only want to sleep at mid night. I set up in bed to see if that would help, but it does not help at all. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and look into the mirror to see that I was as white as a ghost. So I take my temperature and it was a 103.9 for the fifth day in a row. I went back to my bedroom and lay down, but I had only fallen to sleep when my alarm clock start buzzes at me to get up for training at 3:40 a.m.. I turn the alarm off and roll back over. I had only been a sleep for three minutes when my mom’s comes into my bedroom and pull my bedspread off of me. I grab the bedspread back and lay back over me, because I had the chills and was ache all over. This is the conversation that fellow between my mom and I.

Mrs. Thyme: Sage, you were supposed to be up three and half minutes ago. Get out of bed and get ready for gymnastics practices, you know you get to be there and ready to practice at 4:30a.m. Sage: Coughs, I have a fever of 103.9 and I’m ache all over. I also have the chills, sore throat, water eyes, headache, Ah-Choo, and my nose is all congested.
    Mrs. Thyme: I do not care how sick you are Sage’s get out of bed and gather up your gymnastics supply and come downstairs to eat some breakfast before I take you to practice Sage.
    Sage: Ah-Choo, no I am to tire and I am too cold to come out from under the covers mom!

When I would not get out of bed, she gathers up my gymnastics supply and then my mom, grabs me a leotard that I can wear at Gymnastics practice. My mom then drags me out of bed and out of the house to the car. She pushes me into the front seat and then she throws me a breakfast bar to eat on the way to Cat Gymnastics Center, but I was not able to eat it because my throat hurt too much. By the time we get to Cat Gymnastic Center I had fallen to sleep. My mom wakes me up and drags me into the build when I refuse to get out of the car. She made me practices even after I passes out walking to the locker room. The morning practices went badly, I kept having to stop half way through every one of my routines, so I could catch my breath and get over been dizzy. By the time practice ended at 8:30 a.m. I felt awful, so I take some Tylenol cold and flu. Caitlin Ranch, say she would drop me off at home on the way to school, but I told her that I would just go to school. I had only been at school an hour when I pass out and my math teacher sent me to the nurse of cause the nurse call my mom and dad but neither one of them would come pick me up from school. They tell the nurse to sent me back to class. But I did not go back to class I walk home and went right up to my bedroom and went to bed. Till my dad drag me out of bed and made go to the evening gymnastics practice. I was training uneven bar first and when pass out on my first release move up to the high bar and fall flat on my face. My coach rushes me to the hospital. After I was released from the hospital my coach taken me home and I got yelled at for not get back up and finish my uneven bar routine. I have to go I hear my mom coming.
    Love
    Sage Thyme

Sarah looks up and then over at Catherine she can’t believe what she has just read. She pushes the diary towards Catherine, she looks up at Sarah and sees tears running down her face.

Sarah: Cath you need to read the entry for 2-14-2007, It will help prove her mom and Dad was push her too hard.
    Catherine: (Takes the diary from Sarah.) All right.

Catherine’s start read the diary entry for 2-14-2007 and is shock a parent could do something like that. A mom and dad are supposed to take care of the daughter or son when they are that sick, not make them go to school or practices the sport they play. By the time she finishes reading the entry she is crying to. As she passes the diary back to Sarah Nick comes into the room and puts his arm around Catherine and kisses her cheek. Catherine turns around and kisses Nick on the lips.

Nick: If you want to take a shower and get a few hours sleep before taken Lindsey to her dentist appointment we need to leave now!
    Sarah: Go head Catherine, I can finishes looking through both of Sage’s diaries on my own.
    Catherine: But don’t you have to go home to feed Jorja and Jadon, since you are breastfeed?
    Sarah: Helen is bringing Jorja and Jadon to the lab, so Gil can see them to.
    Catherine: Ok, Thanks Sarah.
    Sarah: Beside with the notes that I got from talk to Sage last night and the entry from the diaries. It looks like we have a good case against this girl mom and dad.
    Catherine: Ok, Call and let Nick and I know how the case ends?
    Sarah: I will.

Catherine stands up and takes her gloves off . She then takes Nick right hand in her left hand and the two of them head to the locker room to clock out. Once the two of them have clocked out Catherine gets her purse out of her locker then the two of them head out to Nick suv since he picks up Catherine for work the night before, so Lindsey would have her suv at the house incase she needs it. Catherine watching Nick as he drives to her house and knows he is thinking about something. She has an idea of what he is thinking about, she can see it in his eyes every time he is holding Wyatt, Wynona, Wyanet, Jorja or Jadon. It’s the look that says I wonder when I will have children of my own. Because I have, been thinking about having children myself. I always say I want to have more then one children, But I am forty- eight, going on forty- nine will I be able to get pregnant and carry a pregnancy to term?

Catherine: Nick’s sweetie, what are you thinking about?
    Nick: Catherine, what I am thinking about is a lot to ask of you at this time.
    Catherine: You will not know my answer to you ask me!
    Nick: Cath, I want to have kid or maybe a couple kids and I want it to be with you. It does not have to be a biological children the two of us could adopt a baby or a toddler.
    Catherine: I would love to have a children with you Nick, I can’t promise you I be able to get pregnant, I am forty-eight going on forty- nine. But let tries and have a biological child first.
    Nick: I love you Cath and thanks.

Nick pulls his suv into the left side of the drive way at Catherine houses and puts it into park . He then turns it off and the two of them run inside the house and upstairs to her bedroom. Nick closes Catherine’s bedroom door. Catherine then pulls him onto her bed and unbuttons his shirt and takes it off. He then unbuttons her blouse and takes it off. Then they start kisses eachother and their have sex with eachother. Afterwards Catherine gets out of bed and goes into her bathroom to take a shower Nick lays in Catherine bed and has a big smile on his face. Just then his cellphone starts ringing, he looks around and finds his pants laying on the other side of the room. He stands up and wraps the unfitted sheet around his waist and goes and unhooks his cellphone from his pants and flips it open to take the call.

Nick: Stokes specking
    Sarah: Hi Nick, it Sarah. I am just calling to let you and Catherine know that the Sage Thyme case has been closed.
    Nick: So were the girls parents at fault?
    Sarah: Yeah, They have been charges with child endangerment and for children abuse.
    Nick: Sage has been removed from they house right?
    Sarah: Yeah, she is staying with her teammate Paige and her family.
    Nick: Thanks, I let Catherine know.

Nick hangs up his cellphone and at the sometime Catherine walks out of the bathroom with a towel warped around her body and over to him. She takes a set next to him on the edge of the bed.

Catherine: Let me know what?
    Nick: Sage parents have been charges with child endangerment and children abuse. And Sage is staying with her teammate Paige and her family.
    Catherine: Good, Let go get dress and go see my granddaughter’s and grandson.
    Nick: Sure.

They both get dress and then go downstairs to the living room and play with the babies.