Lindsay Love Thread

I would love to see Lindsay doing that! At the end of Stealing Home, we seen her looking at all these pics of her being so active(I have no doubt that those were really Anna pictures), but we've never seen Lindsay actually doing anything, so this would be awesome to see.

The notion that you can't like both Lindsay and Aiden kinda disturbs me. They different people, but they're both effing awesome. :)

I really liked that picture. If only it wasn't Danny standing next to her, but Flack. *le sigh*

I dunno, it's weird about the whole thing -- not being able to like Aiden and Lindsay. It's stupid and I like them both for different reasons. I think Aiden would've liked Lindsay. And I definitely think they have a lot in common with each other.

Auda awesome pic, that's a really nice pic of her.

And I agree, Aiden would've liked Lindsay. It's really annoying when people are all against Lindsay because they were an Aiden fan. I like both of them! (Linds a bit more, but that's besides the point...) It's not like Lindsay came to take Aiden's job... (I've read that somewhere and I was like yea that's why Aiden got fired.. :rolleyes:)

The impression I got was that Mac actually requested Lindsay for the job. She had high credentials, is one of the best CSI's out there. That sort of thing.

A case Linday worked in Montana "caught Mac's attention" according to Stella ("Zoo York"), but I presume she had submitted a resume or otherwise expressed interest in moving to New York...or not... I don't think we're ever really told.

^The CBS website says that Lindsay wanted to fulfill her dream of moving to New York. So I imagine that she did submit an application/resume and then maybe the case she worked impressed Mac. Then he made his decision based on that.

I agree with the fact that Aiden and Lindsay would have liked each other. I know that they are two different characters, but both possess good qualities. I know that Aiden had a tough quality, and that Lindsay is a little more gentle, but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't have like each other. Aiden seemed to get along with everyone and had a caring nature. Lindsay seems to be intrigued by New Yorkers and different people. So I think that Lindsay would have found Aiden fascinating, much different in personality than herself. In turn, I think Aiden would have found it interesting to get to know someone that is from a different place. IMO :)

Radical618 said:
I'm with you... Meet me at the bridge! :lol:

L: Hey Lindsay come check this out!
Lindsay gets closer.
L: Now!

screamingpoet *throws confetti at you* hehe.

screamingpoet said:
I dunno, it's weird about the whole thing -- not being able to like Aiden and Lindsay. It's stupid and I like them both for different reasons. I think Aiden would've liked Lindsay. And I definitely think they have a lot in common with each other.

I totally agree. I started watching CSI:NY just this season, mostly because I really liked Lindsay when she showed up in Zoo York. But I have also seen a couple of episodes from season 1 with Aiden, and I liked her too. I think it's stupid when people get up in arms about how one is better than the other, and how you can't like both. They were two completely different characters who brought different things to the team.

Can't wait for the next season to start!! :D September is too freakin' far away!!! :(

audacity said:
^The CBS website says that Lindsay wanted to fulfill her dream of moving to New York. So I imagine that she did submit an application/resume and then maybe the case she worked impressed Mac. Then he made his decision based on that.

Thanks audacity! You rock ;)

It makes sense that she would have initiated contact, though one of my friends just got a job with a company that contacted him (he still doesn't know how they got his name)... But she had obviously thought about moving to New York because in Zoo York she made a comment about her heart being set on living in Manhattan.

They were two completely different characters who brought different things to the team.

This is such a great statement to make. Aiden was a tough cookie, street-wise as well as booksmart. Lindsay is a nice woman, intelligent and a little more subdued. Both were professional, and knew how to get the job done.

A case Linday worked in Montana "caught Mac's attention" according to Stella ("Zoo York")

You're absolutely right, if my memory serves me correctly. Lindsay had performed the blood pattern analysis on a high-profile case (similar to what Catherine did in CSI: LV episode "Blood Drops" in S1). What's ironic, though, I don't recall her doing any blood pattern analysis in NY. Am I mistaken?

Back