LIMS Round 3:The Ultimate Test of Creativity-LIMS Winner Up!

Re: LIMS Round 3: The Ultimate Test of Creativity

:lol: Didn't I tell you this would be my last round? Honestly, I'm just thrilled that I did so much better than last time :)

Congrats Adzix :D

Can't wait to see what else you come up with for the rest of this.

Sad to see you go Dragonfly and csi_fan_uk, I hope you had a great time participating. :)

Congrats Adzix, I really like the icon. :)

congrats everyone! :D

and sad to see you have to leave, Dragonfly and csi_fan.... look at me I am still talking like I'm actually in it :lol:

We'll miss you Megan and csi_fan_uk...I'm talking like I'm in at all :lol:. Great job.

Adzix congrats and great job! Your icon was fantastic. :D

I didn't even get a vote for that lame icon! *Proud of self*.

Congrats to Adzix. I really like that icon. *claps hands*
Sorry to see you go, Gem and Megan. Unfortunately, someone has to leave and this time it was you two. I hope you'll join again, next time.

Congrats Adzix! Great icon! :D

I'm a gonna *sniffs** (actually, I did just sniff but that'll be the irritating cold I have...again! - I could be in the pub right now, if not! anyhoo.. I digress...). Against such great competition, I'm just happy to have gotten as far as I did! Commiserations to Megan too *hands sympathy cookies* (don't worry, I've not sneezed on them!).

So, I'll see you all next round from the voting only side of the enclosure. Good luck all! (which makes no sense but you catch my drift). :lol:

oh, how cool is that? thanks so much you guys, and espacially you quoth! awesome banner :)

i'm sorry to see you go Gem and Dragonfly. we'll miss y'all. hope to see y'all in the next round.

sorry to see you go DragonflyDreamer and csi_fan_uk! i hope to see you next time!
and congrats Adzix your icon was beautiful!

Oh Adzix you're too kind :lol: :p

I've got a present for y'all

Challenge #4- Emotions Run High

As promised this challenge is giving you all a break, and to congratulate all who have made it this far I thought it would be nice to come up with a more creative challenge. This challenge is all about the CSIs getting emotional- there are tons of wonderful pictures :eek:

RULES
- Your entry must not exceed 100x100px or 40kb and must be in jpg, png or gif format.
- Please don't post your icon anywhere else until this challenge is over.
- To submit your entry, PM me quoth_the_raven with both the image and the URL if possible.
- When submitting your entry, please label it LIMS Challenge #4 or something like it.
- You may only use the pics provided below to make your icon.
- Animations are not allowed.
- Please keep in mind that you are only entering one icon
- The challenge will close Saturday April 14th

RESTRICTIONS
- ANIMATIONS

And that's it. Yay! :D Had you all scared for a minute, didn't I? :p

I'm providing you all with four pictures of some of the most emotional moments from this season!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/DO%20NOT%20DELETE/lims4sara.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/DO%20NOT%20DELETE/lims4keppler.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/DO%20NOT%20DELETE/lims4greg.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/DO%20NOT%20DELETE/lims4cath.jpg

There :) A little something for everyone! :D

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me!

*Hugs Ann* this should be interesting, the lack of restrictions is a welcome respite. :)

Tough pics though, I'll have to work extra hard on this one. :)

quoth, you had me scared! :p *huggles you* Yay! A break! :D

I thought pretty soon all we'd be able to use was the cropping tool. :lol: Kidding. (Uh oh, I didn't just give you an idea, did I? :eek: :p) The challenge looks great this week, I can't wait to get started. Wonderful pictures as well!

No restriction but i really don´t know what to do with those pictures... This might take a while for me to send the icon :(

quoth? did i already mention that you're totally awesome? no?

YOU'RE TOTALLY AWESOME. *hugs* i love those.

Yay, no restrictions this time! But like Chez I have no idea what to do with them ;) (Hey, where's Nick? I could make a million different versions of a Nick pic! :lol:)
Okay, I'll see what I can come up with :)

:lol: of course, there's no restrictions *after* I'm gone :p

But what I really wanted to say was, I LOVE the theme for this! Great choice, Quoth.

Back