LIMS #6 Final Challenge!: 140x140 - Winners!

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 3: Red and Blue ~ Results!

Sorry to see you go Linda and Speed_Cochrane :(

But well done to Macayla and CSISneaky:thumbsup:

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 4: The Hottness ~ Now Up!

LIMS #6 Challenge 4: The Hottness!

As I promised this challenge is a little easier. This week it's all about The Hottness :p Find the most flattering picture of your favorite CSI/labrat/coroner/policeman from any of the 3 shows and make us believe that he/she is the reason your show is worth watching! You can use past characters. There are no other restrictions and no caps provided.

Rules:
* Choose only 1 picture and make an icon of 1 character only.
* Text, brushes, textures, gradients, layers etc. allowed and welcome.
* No animations allowed.
* Your entry icon has to be 100x100 pixels in size, and in PNG, JPG or GIF format
* To submit an entry PM me, Adzix, ONE icon that follows the rules stated above. Please include a link and the icon itself. In the title of your PM put LIMS Challenge 4.
* The challenge is anonymous. Do not go and ask people to vote for your icon, it's so not cool. Also, do not post your icon anywhere until after the results of this challenge are posted.
* If you would like to use your free pass for this challenge, you MUST send me a PM to say so. If you forget, you will be automatically eliminated.
* Deadline is Sunday, August 3.

Questions? Concerns? Don't be shy ;)

Last edited:

choosing only ONE hot picture??? I thought this was suppose to be an easy challenge!!! ;)

submitted....

got the idea as soon as I saw one of the caps... I can sense my butt getting seriously kicked in the voting, but I dont care... I love the idea too much to NOT submit it... :p

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 4: The Hotness! ~ Now Up

Are photoshoots allowed or they should be caps from actual episodes?

submitted....

I can sense my butt getting seriously kicked in the voting, but I dont care... I love the idea too much to NOT submit it... :p

Same here :D Anyway if this challenge works out people will be too busy drooling to vote us out :lol:

Are photoshoots allowed or they should be caps from actual episodes?
well, let's stick to the episode caps only. photoshoots are usually photoshopped already so i'd rather if y'all did all the work, not TV Guide or some company ;)

Alright I'm a little stressed finding a hot cap lol
there are so many, don't even know where to start

Thankyou for the award Adzix, and sorry to see you go MacsLovlyAngl and Speed_Cochrane. Good theme can't wait to get started on it :thumbsup:

submitted....

I can sense my butt getting seriously kicked in the voting, but I dont care... I love the idea too much to NOT submit it... :p

Same here :D Anyway if this challenge works out people will be too busy drooling to vote us out :lol:

Ahh... well said. We should ask Adzix to distribute the drool bucket before the voting. Give out some kind of warning or something... :lol:

PHHHH sorry I'm sooo late on this but RL got really busy but sorry to see you go Linda and Geni :( !!

Congrats to Macayla and Dan!! :) Amazing icons!! :D

PHH I can't believe I'm still in this :eek: I hope I'm able to submit an icon for this round RL is a bit too hectic but I'll see what I can do!! Nice theme Adzix!

Back