LIMS #6 Final Challenge!: 140x140 - Winners!

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 1: No Brushes ~ Results!

I like a tough challenge, this one seems like alot of fun :thumbsup:

*headdesk*

I had my icon finished but realized the quote was wrong. :lol: [/brainfart]

Back to the drawing board. :lol:

Last edited:
Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 2: Movies! Now Up

Interesting challenge but very very tricky... Had a few icons made but still not sure of which to submit... >.<

Had to ask though, is it compulsary to include CSIs in the icon? can we use lab rats, MEs, Detectives, criminals(!) etc....??

nope, CSI's don't have to be on the icon. you can use absolutely whichever cap from any of the 3 shows. you don't even have to have people in it, it could be a view of the city or a caption of the DNA machine, FWIW. absolutely everything is fine :)

it just needs to make some sense. if you make an icon of Catherine's sunglasses and put "hasta la vista, baby" you will probably get eliminated, lol :p

nope, CSI's don't have to be on the icon. you can use absolutely whichever cap from any of the 3 shows. you don't even have to have people in it, it could be a view of the city or a caption of the DNA machine, FWIW. absolutely everything is fine :)
ooooooookay.... :)

it just needs to make some sense. if you make an icon of Catherine's sunglasses and put "hasta la vista, baby" you will probably get eliminated, lol :p
Oh DARN! :guffaw:

*headdesk*

I had my icon finished but realized the quote was wrong. :lol: [/brainfart]

Back to the drawing board. :lol:

:guffaw: Thanks for sharing, it really made me laugh.

But I sent my icon in :wtf:....I can't wait to see the others :rolleyes:.

totally forgot to respond to all the nice comments. thank you, guys! :)

Ooo new challenge :D This'll hurt my brain :lol: I really hope I can do it this weekend :lol:

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 2: Movie Quote ~ Now Up!

I thought this was a really fun challenge, but maybe it's because I'm a fan of old movies. :) Just sent mine in.

ok i finally got some time to come in here so 1st i want to say, sorry to see you both go togo2hot and Happilyhappy and i hope that you will both join next round too!
much congrats to LivingEnd on the mods choice! yolour icon was amazing!!
and thanks to everyone that voted for mine!

and yeah, this round is awesome, i love the whole concept and using the quotes? genius i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

aww. Too bad I was voted out- this one seems very cool. Very Cool Indeed. Good Luck to everyone!

thanks guys :)

i want to remind y'all that the deadline is tommorow, Wednesday July 9th, and i'm still lacking 5 entries. i'd really hate to diqualify anybody.

Back