Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated high school. I had a friend that got picked on so much because everyone thought he was gay, so he didn't come out until he was almost finished with college because he was just too scared to, and then he was afraid to bring his boyfriend to his little sister's graduation. It just pisses me off so bad that people are afraid to be themselves because so many other people are afraid of change. Plus that same friend wanted to have a career in politics, and here in America, that wouldn't go far...

Aww, Allie, I'm sorry your mom reacted like that, but it's really cool that you told her :)

Allie, I'm sorry your mom reacted that way. Sounds familiar though. Mine freaked out too when I told her. I was 16. She thought I was too young and had to think it over. I told her again when I was 18 and had a girlfriend :devil:

She slowely got used to it and as far as I know, she's okay with it now. She didn't really like my last girlfriend (with whom I was together for nearly 2,5 years.. I was 20 when we got tgetger.. 22 when we broke up) but she doesn't mind the fact I'm gay anymore. She actually went around telling everybody and I was like "wtf.. that's my job.." It did make coming out easier eventually. She did it for me :lol:

Awe, well, I did talk to you last night, for an hour. But that's just super harsh, I wish she didn't react that way.

I have not told my parents yet. I decided that I will either tell them when I'm fifty years old, or when (if I ever) am getting married to a girl :lol: but I do plan to tell my auntie next month. She's the person I always come to her with my problems, and she's extremly open minded, like I cannot see her going "your so gross, I hate you" infact, if she did that, I'd probably start laughing thinking it was a joke. :lol:

Allie I'm sorry that happened to you as well. I have yet to tell my parents. My mom wouldn' t like it but I think with time she would be okay, don't know about my dad and my grandparents...well. Take a guess.

On a brighter note
HAPPY GAY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!

YAY! Happy Gay pride month!
Time to pull out my "Gay is good for everyone" t-shirt!

I've told my mom, I mean she doesn't completly believe because I'm only 15 but I know I'm attracted to girls. I have yet to tell my father and I don't know if I ever will, he's very "homophobic" to say the least.

Awwww, Allie, I'm sorry about your mom. I would have done the same thing/similar thing. Parent's are the hardest to tell.

^ My age is a huge issue for my family because they think I don't have enough 'experience' in that field to know. Well... I have plenty of life experience and experience around people, I'd think, to know who I do and don't like :rolleyes: :p I think the biggest issue is that I'm the baby of my family and to my mom and dad I will always be the baby of my family. I think it's hard for them to see me growing up and making these sorts of decisions-- the decisions that will determine who I become.

That sounded corny but I'm pretty sure that's the issue for my mom and dad :lol: :p

:mad:ok........i frickin hate my mom @ this moment....ok i think gayness is kool...and u can b with who ever u wanna be with...but my mom says that god said "multiply"....wtf?
i just dont git it........sumthings i git frickin mad @ because ppl judge u 4 every THING...i dont think god sed u cant be gay, i think ppl just made it up.... they judge u and it frickin piss me off. i im not gay but if i was.. i DONT want ppl down my frickin throat..and another thing....wat happen 2 FREE SPEECH.......uhmm....bush is an azz.....just because ppl dont wanna marry who U want them 2 marry dont mean they cant b happy.4 god sakes let them frickin marry who that D@*M well please...if I meant bush ill slap him with all i got.......i dont try 2 judge u on wat u wear..wat u look like...who u like......NO ONE IS PREFECT.....if u was president.......ill do wat bush aint doin.................... EVERY THING :D :lol: ;)

Whatever happened to SPELLING? I mean, I get what you're saying, but this type of spelling makes you seem a bit stupid to say the least. This is NOT a chatroom, this is a fanboard!

I am with Jorja_Rain. Especially since I am not a native English speaker I have a hard time following. Could you please just use normal spelling, just like anyone else?

Does anyone around here ever think about the fact what we gays only have a limited number of partners? I mean, straight people hardly ever have to wonder when they wanna persue a relationship but we first and most need to find out if someone's gay in the first place..
I sometimes feel like I am in a huge ocean with plenty of fish around me but I can't find the ones that are like me.. Just a lonely little fish.. ;)

Yes, don't mean to seem rude, but it would be really nice if you just typed out full words instead of using IM slang. It's really hard to understand, and english is the only language I speak, and I still can't understand what your saying.

I don't think I've ever compared myself to a little fishie, but if I did, I'd be orange, and only the gay girls would be orange, and the rest of them can be purple :lol: Oh, and I will leave it up to the gay guys to decide what color they are :lol: (I really don't know what was up with that)

But it's true, it is a lot harder to find someone when you're gay, mainly because the majority (at least for where I am) are straight people. Eventually hopefully you'll find someone, but I do have to say it might be a little more difficult than it is for straight people.

I've often thought about that. Where I am there are some gay people but we are predominated by straights lol! It is very hard to find someone and then sometimes when I think I'm positive someone is gay I don't know how to approach them anyways. heh that rhymes! You're right if you're straight you don't usually have to figure out if the other person is as well...usually lol!

My friend just told my boyfriend that I'm gay and that I wanted to break up. I'm not mad at her because honestly I don't think I would have ever worked up the guts to tell him. It was killing me yet I didn't want to hurt him.

I feel bad for him yet I also feel like it's good because now I'm not leading him on. I do feel somewhat relieved though, like maybe now is my chance to start being more true to who I am if that makes any sense.

Okay sorry to talk about all my personal crap, I just wanted some feedback and I trust you guys.

*hugs for you CSIdoglover54 I know it must be difficult. I now hoe things will work out for you the way you want them to turn out.

I know there are plenty of gay girls in the city where I live. Some I know, a little. But I am not much of an outgoing type so that makes it even harder. I am just safely hidden behind my computer, hoping I am meeting this one special girl online or something.

Oh God.. I start to get a flasback to the CSI "You've got male" episode..." :rolleyes:

Yep I am not to outgoing either, my computer is about as outgoing as I get as well. We can comiserate together. I hope things go better now. I'm so relieved.

Thanks for the hugs *sends a couple back with doggy kisses*

Hugs for CSIdoglover54 I wishes you the best!

I can be outgoing at times, but sometimes I'm not. I have a very weird personality :lol: I usually would rather have people approach me then me approach people. I am just that way, I really don't know why :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back