Let's Talk Gay #3

I listen to Sara and Tegan like, all the time. I swear I'm like... in love with those girls. Or at least Tegan... lol. I don't listen to them because they're gay, though, I didn't find out they were gay until about a month ago (I'm a little slow)...

midnightbellzza said:
To be completley honest...I don't listen to any music by gay artists :lol:.

Me too. I just never really listened to it. I do like that rap song 'Girls Kiss Girls' by Pittsburgh Slim. :rolleyes: It's pretty funny but it's not really gay because a guy sings it. :lol:

I have nothing gay this week. Andy has to work (she got a new job). Anyone have anythinge exciting planned?

Kay, wait, Tegan and Sara are gay? Well in that case I listen to whatever you would like to call them :lol: I must be the slowest person on the planet...

Oh! And I like T.A.T.U. but their lesbian thing was all a publicity thing, but the songs are still talking about girl and girl stuff :lol: I'm soo cool :)

I have nothing gay this weekend, unless I can convince my girlfriend to find a way for us to do something (she's working super long hours latley) and I can't next weekend! Next weekend I have to go to a wedding reception. At leats receptions have food...or at least I thought they did...hmm, it better have food.

Agreed. I loved t.A.T.u. I've always had a thing for the Russian language and those girls combined hotness, gayness and Russian. I loved it. I didn't care much about them being fake, I liked their music.

bedroomdancing said:
What do you guys think of Melissa Ferrick, she's gay too right? I especially love the song 'Drive', it's perfect. :)

I am not sure if she's gay but I have 2 amazing songs of her!

The Stranger and To Let You See Me...

Those songs are absolutely gorgeous!

Yeah, she is gay. She was featured on afterellen.com once.

I really only like Melissa Etheridge. Actually, I loooooove her music. I also like Alex Parks, DiFranco and Sarah Bettens.

I have never heard have these people...I shall try and listen to them sometime in the near future! Muaahh. I love music, it's my life, okay, not really, but a huge part of it!

Soo...I lied about my weekend being boring. Because it was a long weekend this weekend (also known as, Rememberance Day fell on a Sunday so they had to give Monday off too...for whatever reason) my girlfriend and I got to do tons of stuff :p. Ahh, good times, good times.

Anyone do anything funn?

Been to Uni, went grocery shopping, been watching TV (am still) so no, not interesting at all...

And not gay either, why am I even posting this? :p

Today was a wonderful day.. The teacher I have a crush on gave me an award for "effort" in hebrew. Honestly I don't consider that I deserve it, the "effort" that I was doing was to get her attention... Well, at least I got a hug. :D

Besides that, only good things happened. I love these days, they make me happy. :)

What a gay day:
First I read a bit of a Jane Austen novel in class (the lecturer was boooring :p) Okay, that's not all that gay, but I was told that the Lady was gay... her novel is not. Whatever...

Anyway, later my girlfriend bought the German Lesbian magazine, L-mag. Sounds better than it is really... been leafing through it, nothing spectecular except for a very cool interview with Melissa Etheridge. She's so cool!

Oh, and there were two really hot pictures of Jodie Foster. :D

But there's more: We also bought a very gay toy for our very gay kitty. It's a shall we say phallic-looking furry tail on a stick. It's white and very pretty and he absolutely loves it. He's been licking it for a while now. If he wasn't so cute that would really be disgusting :lol:

^^Your day sounds a lot more exciting then mine.

My girlfriend and I just went to class then she went to work. Yay...uhh not. Oh, and in between those two lovley, extra fun sounding events, I managed to tell her something bad about a friend, and she yelled at that friend. Only she will not tell me the friends response. So I'm confused :p

That was my day.. :p

Well. My girlfriend and I have hit a wall.

So It's Thanksgiving and she decided to go home for the holidays. She lives 10 hours away, she's only here for school :( So not only do I not get to see her all week, she may not even come back. She wants to go back home for school, she think it's too far but she's not sure.

If she leaves, I'll be so lost. :(

Hey ladies

I have been in England for a week. Nothing seriously gay. Yesterday we cleaned the kitchen. Took a few hours.... We did it as a couple. After all, the house is a place that now belongs to the two of us.
Tomorrow we will go to the Registry Office and do the official paper part for the wedding next year. So I guess after tomorrow I am like partially married.. ;)
The day after my mother- and sister in law are taking me out to go look for weddingsdresses. They are taking a camera and I suspect it will be more a day of having fun and not seriously looking for a dress...

^^Okay, when you said we cleaned a kitchen I was like "wtf, why did you two randomly clean a kitchen?" but now I get it... :p

I wish I was getting married. Okay, I think that's a lie. I'm happy with just being in a relationship :p But awwe! Chris that's so exciting, I is so happy for you :)

Ashley I wish I was just filled with words of wizdom, but there's nothing I can really tell you. I just really hope everything works out for you two.

Owweee...pop just came out of my nosee...oh my god! Anywhoo...my week so far...:

Nothing :p.

Nothing gay what so ever has happened. My girlfriend and I spent last weekend apart fore I had to go to a wedding and she had to work. So I had to get tipsy by myself! Well...I could have joined my cousin, but she was dancing, I was pretending I had a pogo stick...it still kinda sucked without her though :p

Back