Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Continued from Let's talk gay

Remember the rules, no bashing, keep it nice and friendly. Happy posting.

[​IMG]

So, Ashley, sounds like you had an awesome day :D. Girls honking at you, that oughta feel nice :D

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Yay! New thread! *Does new thread dance...which I just made up...in my head*

Haha, Ashley that is so awesome! I am kinda jealous of you :lol:

Okay, so today, I was randomly talking to a friend of mine, and he can be an ass (because well, that's what he does) and he's also talking to this other, perfectly blonde girl, like I've never seen someone look more like a typical Barbie girl. And he's talking about boyfriends to her, and is like "or you can turn out like her and be a dyke" I seriously, almost pushed him over. He mentions that in any conversation I've ever had with him if there's someone else there...gets rather annoying actually.

I was also just randomly talking to someone in the hallway at school, and he was like "What's the point in dying your hair? You're husband will eventually see your natural color one day" and well, I basically replied with "Well, I do not have any intentions of getting a husband what so ever, fore I am gay, besides, girls understand the hair dye thing" yeah, he glared and walked away :lol:

3. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

^I've always wanted to randomly state that I'm gay, I would love to see the guy's face :D

So I came across this, and I thought it was awesome *wants to have it on a shirt*

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Careful what you wish for, I might give it to you for christmas or something :p

I had a very ungay day... until a name popped up in my files: Nowotny. Made me think of Mikey from QAF. And then I was wondering whether my gay co-worker would have picked up on that too. Been smiling a while over that. Came to no conclusion, was afraid to ask :rolleyes: (off topic: why is there no "blush" smiley?)

Anyways... that was about as gay as my day got... nothing spectecular but I wanted to post something. :lol:

5. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I've always thought :eek: was the blush smily. :rolleyes:

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I love the shirt idea!

Today, I was watching the news (not unusual) and I heard about Tila Tequila's (bisexual myspace celebrity) new television show. It's a dating show in which 16 straight men, and 16 lesbians compete for her "love". It turned into like a debate and I guess I just wanted to hear a gay person's take on it.

7. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Go read what Karman wrote, I agree with her wholeheartedly :D The show is one of the most stupid ideas ever, IMHO.

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Uhh, odd sounding show. Theres a possiblity I might watch it when I'm extremly bored. I don't really watch reality shows like that :lol:. They make me throw things and get all mad. And there is just no need to get mad over a show you're supposed to be watching for entertainment! :p

So today, I was sitting in a class, and we're writing, and there's your typical hush of whispers, and out of nowhere, (I was whispering to two of my friends) but out of nowhere, and slightly louder then I intendend, I announced that I was 'Lezzlie the lesbian fairy'. Professor looked at me really funny, but pretended not to hear, and everybody was like "uhh...." :lol: It was quite entertaining. (The Lezzlie thing is a weird odd story, my friend one day was like "you're a lez...you're a lezzlie, you're new name!" so that's what's with that :lol:)

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i don't watch reality tv, its all really stupid to me. its an interesting concept though. i might watch it for about 10 minutes because thats how long my attention span for reality shows is. :p

oh yeah, new thread! woo!

i met a girl. an adorable, funny, smart girl. but i have a problem. (of course i would turn this into a problem) she gave me her number and now i don't know what to do with it. do i call her today? tomorrow? 3 weeks from now? ugh. why is this so difficult for me? i've never asked a girl out. i've always been the askee not the asker (real terms? hmmm idk) i'm confused. i didn't initiate this incident either. her gay guy told my gay guy that she thought i was cute and my gay guy told her gay guy that i thought she was too so her gay guy got her to send me a message on facebook...because coming up to me on campus would be way too scary...anyway. we've met before...or, our gay guys share an ex or something. idk. what i'm trying to get at i guess is i know who she is but i don't know her. make sense?

anyway, i've gotta figure something out because i really really like her. i mean, i like want her to have my babies.

10. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

^^^ Don't worry, that did make sense.
    My opinion, which may not count for alot but i'll give it anyway, leave it a day or two and then get a group of friends together and invite her along. That way its not as scary as first date, but you can still get to know her, and then if all goes well suggest something for just the two of you next time. Best thing is to just be flexible and see what happends.

Good Luck!!

ETA Yay new thread!

11. LittleWing

LittleWing Dead on Arrival

Ok I want that on a shirt too !!! :D :D
    Trying to pick myself on floor cuz I'm in serious hysterical evil laughter right now!!!

12. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

ilh214, oh baby ;) anyways. :lol: I think you should call within the next couple days becuase then she knows your interested. Just ask to get drinks or something casual. Don't ask her to have your babies just yet :lol:

I'll probably watch that Tila Tequila show, merely because I watch all celebrity dating shows. For godsake, I watch Rock of Love!

13. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Random, but on the subject of t-shirts, out with a friend the other week I bought this little gem;
    Dip me in chocolate...

Apologies for the poor quality - was taken on my webcam. :)

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL. That shirt is so great. :lol: I really adore it. :D

Do you actually wear it? I'd say it requires a lot of confidence to do so.

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i was too chicken to call her but i sent her a message on myspace. :p i know...its lame. anyway, we're going to get together on tuesday. thanx for the advice ashley, i'll be sure to leave out the part about babies. i found out that she's bi...hmmm. not that i have a problem with bi people, i've just never dated one. oh well, it just goes however it goes.

i love that shirt Kylie! thats awesome. i saw one the other day that i wanted but theres no way in hell i'd wear it out in public. i wouldn't even post a picture of it on here lol. but it was quite funny...tasteless, but funny.