Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo i love it! it's overcast and windy and it looks like it might rain! it's not so much cold today due to the fact that it's 18c ... just cool... it rained for most of the day yesterday but unfortunately, it didnt do much to help the drought...

At the moment it is 24.2 in the shade. Although yesterday I posted saying it was 28.3, it actually rose to about 32! :eek: So it will probably still become higher! Again with the no wind and hardly any clouds

It`s hot, hot, hot in Germany. :lol: :lol:

The awesome weather started with the World Cup opening. :D I hope it stays that way. :)

Well I haven't noticed any wind today, so I'm kinda melting in the sun.. and my bedroom is the hottest room of the house.. *wipes sweat off keyboard* It's steaming here..

It has been raining here so long that I am getting ready to build an ark. I have not been able to put in my garden, and I am not happy about it. I had it all tilled up and now it is a big mud puddle.

All of my son's little league games for the last two weeks have been rained out. We have had roads wash out and a large section of the city was completely flooded. (it was the only section that was not having construction.)

Around 18c today and sunny :D but still bit too much wind.

I saw weather report and should be +27 on Tuesday :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back