Lets rp... LV style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by stokeluver, Jul 21, 2006.

1. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

((I'm up for a triangle, let the fun begin! hehe))

People passed by, still nodding to Grissom, but he was so absorbed in his paperwork, trying to get it done, he didn't notice any of them. "Hey, what you doing out here?" Jerking his head up in surprise, he saw Catherine.

"Oh, hey Catherine. Apparently a girl named Olivia got into the lab. She says her mom was hurt and her aunt told her to find help, so she came here. She seemed a little frightened when I approached, so I told Sara and Nick to get more information while I waited out here. We might have a new case. Figured might as well do the overdue paperwork." He gestured to the small pile in his arm and looked down, continuing the employee evaluations that were required of him.

"So, Catherine, what are you up to out here?" His hand continued to scribble down notes and circle numbers as he glanced up at Catherine, waiting patiently for an answer.

2. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

"well lindseys at my moms for a couple of days, so i thought now would be a good time to catch up on some paper work - snap." she looked through to grissoms office "Nick and Sara look like their working well together?" she said smirking at grissom.

3. ButterFlied92

((Can someone tell me where exactly or what the room Sara, Nick, and the girl are in? I'm confused.))

"Well, Lindsey's at my mom's for a couple of days, so I thought now would be a good time to catch up on some paper work - snap." Grissom glanced up, seeing Catherine peer in the window behind him. Ferociously looking back down, he wrote quicker, trying to avoid Catherine's eyes. He knew what she was doing, and he hated it when she did it.

"Nick and Sara look like their working well together." He glanced up at her, throwing a glance of pure disgust. Gazing back down, trying to keep busy, he sighed and stopped, looking up at Catherine again.

"And what is that supposed to imply?" He wanted so badly to turn and gaze through the window himself, but he would be submitting to Catherine if he did, and he wasn't about to let that happen. "They're trying to get information out of a frightened little girl. They have to work well together if they're going to get her to trust them. So what, exactly, did you imply?" Setting his pen on the papers and setting them on the ground, he stood up again, leaning on the wall, and stuck his hands into his pockets, giving her that emotionless glare as he took off his glasses as well.

4. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nick looked at Sara, who was being extreamly sencitive to the little girl. He laughed. Then pulled himself together again.

(um... ya i think we were in the breakroom at first, then we went somewhere else, but it seems like there's a couch in the room, so i think that they ended up staying in the breakroom.)

5. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

(hey thought they were in grissoms office but their not - sorry)

"Oh nothing" she said realising it took alot for Grissom to put down his paperwork "was just making an observation" "anyway am gonna get some coffee - do ya want one? ill be around if you need any help with the case - beats paperwork any day"

6. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

(even better! grissoms place it is!)

Nick got up and headed for Gill. "she's not talking much." he looked back in the room. "do you suppose she knows you? she did go in your office. Maybe you should talk to her!" he looked at Grissom.

7. ButterFlied92

((Okay, that's what I thought, just making sure, thanks.))

The ends of his lips curled in a faux smile, if you could call it that. "No thanks," Grissom replied, putting his glasses back on and bending for the paperwork. "Just had a cup, and I really need to stay here and wait for any information. And if I need help, I'll be sure to let you know." He looked back down at the paperwork and began to scribble aimlessly about how Greg was going to be a great CSI one day after he had more experiance in the field, waiting for Catherine to leave.

When Nick came out, it was a blessing in disguise. Sighing, Grissom put down the pen again and turned to Nick. "Anything?" He shook his head.

"She's not talking much." He looked back in the room. "Do you suppose she knows you? She did go in your office. Maybe you should talk to her!" Grissom followed Nick's gaze into the room, and watched as Sara gently placed a hand on Olivia's shoulder. Her beautiful smile comfor- 'No, stay on task, Gris. Daydream later.'

Grissom nodded, shaking the thoughts from his head and curled his lips. "It's a possibility. I'll see if I can get anything." Nodding to Catherine, still there, and Nick, he headed back into the room sitting down on the couch next to the small girl.

"Do you mind if Miss Sara leaves and I talk to you alone for a minute?" Grissom looked up at Sara, his eyes darting towards the door to show he needed her to leave.

((sorry about the edit, didn't realize you posted))

8. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

"thanks griss!" he said leading sara out the room.

(if the person who plays the kid isnt here right now, then i guess i can play her for the moment, atleast until they come back!)

9. ButterFlied92

Grissom watched as Nick gently grabbed Sara's arm and pulled her out of the room. "Thanks, Gris." He shut the door, leaving Grissom and the small girl in his office alone. Turning to her, he smiled again trying to be comforting. He saw the girl staring at him confused and he took a small gasp and took his glasses off, realizing he must be scaring her to death. He smiled again and slid off the couch, kneeling on a single knee. "So, Olivia, that's your name right? Olivia, I need to know what happened to your mommy so we can help her, okay?" He looked up at her, smiling sadly, wishing he knew what was bothering her. But that was his mission right now, to possibly start yet another case. And the sad part was, this girl had to account all of it back to him first.

10. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Olivia took a breath, still a bit shaken. "Well, I woke up and went looking for my mommy. I looked everywhere and couldn't find her. Then, I heard my auntie scream, so I ran to her. She said mommy wasn't breathing and called 911. She told me to run and find help in case they weren't fast enough. She sniffled. She could feel the tears welling up again.

11. ButterFlied92

Grissom saw the tears in the girl's eyes and eased up next to her again and wished he could comfort her. Swallowing, he placed a hand gently on her shoulder and leaned away to see her face. "Olivia, I know this is hard, but I need you to tell me what happened from the time your auntie told you to find help until when Mister Nick and Miss Sara found you here in my office. I need you to tell me where you live with your mommy and auntie and I need you to tell me how long you've been sitting in my office. And how you got in here to begin with. I know this is a lot, but I need your help if I'm going to help your mommy. Please Olivia."

His eyes were soft watching her trying to hold back tears that would come eventually. And all he could do was press her more.

12. toomuchovertime

She took another breath and sighed painfully. "I don't remember much, Mr Grissom. I was scared when I left. I remember my auntie telling me they may not come in time. I ran for a few blocks and saw the door open here. I know I should've knocked first, but I wasn't thinking clearly. I live a few blocks west of here. I hadn't been here long when Nick and Sara found me. I'm sorry, Mr. Grissom. I- I didn't know where else to go."

13. ButterFlied92

Grissom painfully watched as the small girl started breathing heavily at the verge of sobs. "I'm sorry. Mr. Grissom. I- I didn't know where else to go." Grissom shook his head and couldn't help but gently take her small hands in his and sighed.

"No, Olivia, there's no reason to be sorry. We can help your mommy, if it's not too late. Now, Olivia, I need to know what your address is so I can send Mister Nick and Miss Sara to check on your mommy and auntie, alright? After I tell them, could you talk to me some more?" He watched her, holding her hands, when something clicked.

How did she know his last name when all he and Sara told her was Gil? Did this girl really know him, as Nick had said?

14. toomuchovertime

She was barely holding onto her emotions by now. "1234 South Ridge Line." She was trying so hard to be the strong girl her mommy and auntie were always bragging on, but it wasn't working. The tears began to fall again.

15. ButterFlied92

Grissom nodded and saw the silvery clear tears sliding down Olivia's cheeks and he wrapped his arms around her. "Shhhhh, shhhhhh, it's all right, we're gonna help your mommy, shhhh, everything's all right." He listened to her sobs and realized every minute ticking by meant the better the possibility of her mother being dead.

"NICK! SARA!" His voice rang out through the glass in the window and door, sure to reach anyone within a 20 foot radius. He held the small girl in his arms, trying so hard to comfort her as he waited for Nick and Sara through the door.