"Let It Bleed" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#904) "Let It Bleed"

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE SUSPICIOUS DEATH OF A YOUNG WOMAN WHO TURNS OUT TO BE THE DAUGHTER OF A WANTED CRIMINAL. - During the course of an investigation, the CSIs discover that their victim, a young woman who was murdered and found with several different blood types in her system, is the daughter of a wanted criminal. - Nick and Riley witness a man in a police costume rob a convenience store. They then must help the rest of the team investigate the death of a young woman who turns out to be the daughter of a big time drug lord wanted by FBI, CIA, and DEA. They discover with security camera footage that she was thrown out of a club by two bouncers earlier that night. When Catherine and Riley go to the club Catherine discovers her daughter Lindsey there with a fake ID.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
David Phillips: David Berman
Hodges: Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Riley Adams: Lauren Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:
Goya: Nicholas Turturro
Craig Hess: Jason Lewis
Det. Vartann: Alex Carter
Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport
Lindsey Willows: Kay Panabaker
Officer Brady: Carlos Alazraqui
Emelina Carlos: Alex Meneses
Sylvie Thornton: Nicole Paggi
Barry Wunderlick: Alex Solowitz
Angelica Carlos: Alexandra Willers
Joe: Guiseppe Andrews
Zombie Butcher: Randolph Adams
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Convenience Store Clerk: Anadel Baughn
Donut Dolly: Nicole Malgarini

WRITTEN BY: Corinne Marinan
DIRECTED BY: Brad Tanenbaum

Thanks To:
The Futon Critic
TV.Com

Okay, so Lindsey just gets into the club with a fake ID. Earlier spoilers made it sound like she was being an exotic dancer there. :lol: That scared me a little. :lol:

This one sounds promising.
I think Nicky is starting to crack and I think he's going to start seeing Warrick. :eek: That's me though. :p

Interesting storyline with Lindsey. I wonder how Cath will deal with her in a club... OO Cath!Drama is always good ( in small doses ;) )

Okay go to youtube and watch the promo, not the extended one but the one that we saw last night, it says "It is the last scene that will haunt you" then as they say it,we see Grissom in his pajamas and a robe....interesting!

Okay go to youtube and watch the promo, not the extended one but the one that we saw last night, it says "It is the last scene that will haunt you" then as they say it,we see Grissom in his pajamas and a robe....interesting!

I'm confused. What's this about Nick seeing Warrick's ghost?

I just saw Nick getting shot at is all.

Yeah, I want my Greggo.

And OMG, why is it so necessary for Lindsey to go off the rails? I mean, freakin hell, leave the kid alone.

I'm sure Greg is around, he's rarely in the promos anyway... well moving on I had read somewhere that this is the ep where Nick thinks he sees Warrick on the street but it turns to be someone else. So he is not seeing a ghost, its just his imagination playing tricks with his mind. I hope this happens, this could be the ending scene that the promo scene says 'Will haunt you'.

Plus I want to see Warrick's death affect Nick in some way.

And OMG, why is it so necessary for Lindsey to go off the rails? I mean, freakin hell, leave the kid alone.

Because Lindsey going off the rails will give us more Catherine drama...why can't poor Cath have drama that doesn't make the poor woman want to pull her hair out?

Last edited:
I'm sure Greg is around, he's rarely in the promos anyway... well moving on I had read somewhere that this is the ep where Nick thinks he sees Warrick on the street but it turns to be someone else. So he is not seeing a ghost, its just his imagination playing tricks with his mind. I hope this happens, this could be the ending scene that the promo scene says 'Will haunt you'.

Plus I want to see Warrick's death affect Nick in some way. If this is the Halloween episode does that mean no new ep next week, since Halloween is next week (the 31st).

Because Lindsey going off the rails will give us more Catherine drama...why can't poor Cath have drama that doesn't make the poor woman want to pull her hair out?

I'm skeptical about the Nick spoiler, but I agree I want to see Warrick's death affect him in some way. They were best buds. We've seen enough of how Grissom is affected and now we need to see how Nick is affected.

I have a feeling it will be Lindsay's little escapade that will trigger Catherine's grief. I find with Catherine it's usually an external trigger that sends her into a spiral.

Plus I want to see Warrick's death affect Nick in some way. If this is the Halloween episode does that mean no new ep next week, since Halloween is next week (the 31st).

Wait. I'm confused now. This one is going to be aired 10/30, the night before Halloween, right?

Despite other spoilers not panning out exactly, I still think this is the beginning of some changes in Nick that will culminate in him finally breaking down over the loss of Warrick at some point.

Wait. I'm confused now. This one is going to be aired 10/30, the night before Halloween, right?

Sorry bout that, It was I who was confused. I edited my post -don't know what I was thinking! :)

Last edited:
Back