"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Did any of you catch him on the Early Show today on CBS? He was so cute on it. In case you did not...He said they had to have a "stunt hand" fill in for his hand for the bite, because after about 20 takes they did not get the right shot with him doing it, because Ally Sheedy did not want to hurt him. He said he thought it was sweet but told her it was fine because he had a fantasy of her biting him. :lol: He said she laughed at that.

They also showed how they filmed the lizard/alien transformation. Partly he wore a mask, but mostly it was computer generated. The mask just helped them with the visual for the computer generation of it. He said he had fun with that.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Steps into thread* Hey all you're getting close to 1000, about 40 or so posts, so I thought I would let you know I have asked someone to create the new thread when you all get to 995 posts. I am just waiting on the answer.

Also I am about to be mean, there is going to be a bit of a change to the title, the catch is, Not telling you lol until it is created. I will say this its more of word playing. ;)

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Destiny, you just got me curious about the new name :rolleyes:

I obviously didn't watch the show where Eric was. The girl couldn't bite him. I think I couldn't either :lol: I mean, hurting him...No way! He was cool and funny with that, though ;)

*runs to check the biting scene pictures*

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hahaha!!!! in the Show, she really bite him or not? :confused: who cares well yeah i agree with ya^^ he is too cute to get hurt.... :p

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Oh Happy Birthday, Dani! :D

I would not mind biting him. :D Kind of like he said to her...a fantasy. :lol:

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oooo! We are almost 1000 posts. ;) :D I wonder what the new thread name is?
    Well, I still haven't seen the Leapin' Lizard epi yet together with the famous "bite scene". I so want to see it.

Where do you live Yurek?

And I'll look at the pics in the pic thread Wojo. Thanks! :)

7. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Germany..so all of the episodes has to be synchronized before they can be shown (though I really don't watching them in english) and if you additionaly has such a stupid channel that doesn't show a season til it's very end but don't show the last two eppis because it's a double-episode (totally stupid) then you can imagine why it's so annoying to live here. :rolleyes:

@Destiny: You also made me curious about the new thread title. Word playing, huh? :D

@greg_sara_love: During the Early Show Eric told it hasn't been his hand that got bitten by the female but a stunt hand..though I also wouldn't mind biting him. I'd love to bit him a lil bit...though I wouldn't bit that hard it's bleeding.^^ [​IMG] :D

8. greg_sara_love

kies...hehe..yup i wouldnt mind biting his hands too

BTW..his house is soo damn...freakin beautiful seriously..i feel like i wanna sleep in his house and be his room mate or smth..but seriously his house is soo beautiful!!!! :lol: :lol:

*Squeel...and squeel and fall down frm the chair*

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I totally get it. :D ;) Well, they show epis here late. Am I right Naz? I'm gonna be able to see the epi maybe June or July. I dunno. :confused: :mad: I saw the caps from Wojo and it made me want to see the epi so bad. :(

*points to Naz's avatar* Eric smokes? :confused: I didn't know that. Woops! :eek: Not good.

10. greg_sara_love

yes ure right Pau well i guess wh have to wait and wait....i loove his house its so priceless hehe im crazy...crazy abt him and his house... :lol: :lol:

i dunno that he smoke...well he's smoking hot when he smokes...lol :lol: :lol:

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Where did you see his house?? :confused: :D And I already did some calculations.. (did I just sound mathemaatical? :lol:) Naz, we'll be able to see the "bite scene" on July. *screams "No!"* [​IMG] I can't beleve we have to wait that long. But.. we can always have some sneak peeks.. [​IMG]

12. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

You expect it by summer... I'm not expecting it until fall...*thinks about it*..nah..I think not until winter or spring next year. :rolleyes:

We should open a club concerning this annoying, sad-making fact. :D

I think I only saw Eric with a cigarette on that pic greg_sara_love is using as her icon.

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Still not good. :( Is it real? or Not?

Yeah. It'll be summer there and *feels awful* opening of classes here. :( Boo!

Next year?? Well, you can always get some sneak peeks. That sounds like a cool club. We can put all our hatred and disappointments in the club so it'll be the saddest club ver known to man. :D

14. greg_sara_love

on youtube....WHAT!! july?? Damn!! i cant wait that long :( its crap...we only see CSI once a week while we can watch the NY and Miami ones twice or trice a week...not fair i wanna see Greg..more Greg!! more Greg!!

:D :D

15. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Yep..that's why I'm hanging around this forum. I'm already so damn spoilered...it's weird. :D

But hey...our club would be the saddest ever know...but it'd be something totally different! :lol:

I've just seen that Eric Szmanda Web got new caps from 'LabRats', 'Ending Happy' and 'Leapin' Lizzards' (I hope I spelled the last title right^^). Not many pics for each eppy but at least we got something new to look at. *runs over and saves all caps* :D

ETA: I forgot..they also got three videos from the eppys and the interview from the Early Show to download. *saves those too* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.