"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Well, does reruns count? :D ;) There's always CSI Supreme Sunday. But I guess what they show is the epi that is shown on wednesdays. But here, I get to see CSI twice a week. One from AXN one from a filipino channel but they show epis from Season 6 though. I do want to see more of Greg.

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

we should have a riots to our country we put up a sgin showing ' we want greg! we want kiss my ass we want biting'

and they will be like :confused: :confused: they want biting??? :lol: :lol:

3. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Counting reruns too, I'm able to watch CSI around 7 or 8 times a week.
    Two times on thursday (s5) and then on channel 13th Street and a new channel from RTL. But 13th street and RTL Crime only shows old eppys from s1 to s4. I've seen those so often now.. I'm already a bit bored by them. ^^
    And on some sunday we'll get to see some CSI because of the Formula 1.^^

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:lol: You cracked me up Naz!

Whaoah! Yurek. That a lot of CSI. :lol: Well, I guess you've already watched Crash and Burn many times already but I never get bored of Greg's scene there with Sara.
    He was just so cute when he did that. Really adorable.. :D

5. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

It's just a bit boring because they repeat each episode twice a day. Sometimes you can watch CSI 4times per weekend but it's always the same episode.^^

But I know that episode you're concerning to. He's been so cute there..though I'm familiar to the synchronization.^^ He got a nice voice for synchronization btw...though I'm really prefering his real voice. :)

6. greg_sara_love

greg is cute at whatever he did...and he has a great taste too...His house is fabulous...oh man here i go again... :lol: :lol:

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah. Greg is cute in whatever he does. :D ;) Does his voice in Germany kind of the same with his real voice?
    I just discovered how much I love his voice. I can listen to him all day.. I have to sleep at night. :lol:

8. greg_sara_love

well yeah...he talks with a good expression thats good..i love the way he pronounce 'Kopi Luwak' at the episode last laugh...its so nice he can make me faint!!! :D

9. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Hmm..that's difficult to say...
    Marius Götze-Clarén also synchronizes Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobey Maguire, Chris Klein ans some other guys from different series. Marius first job has been synchronizing Edward Furlong in Terminator 2. His voice has been so cute...can't believe it's now Eric's voice. :D

I found a lil vid from Rashomama. It's the 'Dude, where's your car scene?"...it is okay to post it here?

I'll PM you the link. that's better.

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah. It's nice he can make me faint and laugh. ;)
    I think when he was answering back to Mrs. J in Big Shots, he's eye kind of twitched slightly. I don't know if I am only imagining it but I really think it happened. (If not, them my memory stinks. :lol:) But it was really cute too. And the way he said "ideal" when Nick asked him if his date had cute toes. He is so cute.. *faints* :D

*thinks* Well, I forgot what Jake's voice sounds like. :lol:

I dunno if it's okay to post links for vids in YT. Rashomama is a good Greg epi too. Especially when he had that flashback scene too. :D

11. greg_sara_love

and also when he's mimicking David's voice!!! his voice is soo cute!!!!!!!!!

i love his nose..his hair definitely...hes eyes..his kissable lips his body and last but not least his house!!! :D

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

For short, we just LOVE Greg/Eric! Thanks for the link Yurek! :D In which epi when he was following David's voice?

13. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Let's just say he's totally perfect and beautiful and got a cool house.^^ You're referring quite often to his house. Oo
    But it's really cool. I wouldn't mind moving in. ^^ :devil:

He mimicked David's voice?..Can't remember...I think I haven't seen this yet....as ususal. :rolleyes:

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you all I am sure you will like it when the mystery is revealed in the next thread. BTW the person I asked has accepted so as soon as it hits the number, you will see it so Stay tuned. :D

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Do you know why she does that? Because she has a HUGE crush on Eric's house. :lol:

He is totallly perfect. He's funny, caring, cute and got a great house. :D *thinks* Does he have a girlfriend? Just wondering... :rolleyes: :D

It sounds really exciting Destiny. *grabs popcorn and sits on the best spot*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.