"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm in the UK so I have to wait until tomorrow to see it! The anticipation is killing me! Hopefully at some point we'll get some more continuity with Greg's court case too, so far that storylines given Eric a great chance to show off his acting talents and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

^welcome to talkcsi guys or girls

anyway I know what you mean. First new epi in a month and Greggo gets some screentime :D :D :D I'm so happy!

unfortunatly squeeing in the school library is unacceptable. :rolleyes: I'm just happy I have tonight off work as well.

From what I have heard/read, Gil is supposed to tell Greg something about the case in 'Empty Eyes'. I hope it's something good.

PLease lets remember not to discuss details of tonights ep unless you use spoiler tags..Not everyone want to know. thank you.
Grissom's news for Greg is not good, the spoliers say he gives him DISTURBING news.

Pictures go in the pictures thread, Kassie. Discussion goes in the discussion thread. Just giving you a heads up before you get into trouble.

Clarrisani is correct regarding the thread this is discussion of the actor/character, there is a picture discussion thread for the actor/character for posting pictures.

Wojo is correct spoilers do not belong outside the spoiler lab because alot people go to alot of trouble to stay free of them, and we all try to respect that which is why we created the Spoiler lab.

Also please note that all discussion on any current (New) ep should not take place outside the discussion thread for that ep until it has aired in ALL time zones in the U.S.A. So meaning anytime thursday between 9pm - 1am Est (Easter Standard Time). Normally we would go to the 12 am mark but 1am is a better safe then sorry net. After that discussions can proceed about any part of the ep pertaining to the "Actor/Character" in this thread.

Thank you. ;)

i think if he was to get a promotion...they would write it in....he cant just become a level 3...but seeing him get promoted and get moer air time would be very very nice!!! :)

Well he has to become a Level 2 before he even gets to a Level 3. I just hope it happens at least before the show ends overall.

I'm thinking it won't be until next season, It would be sweet if he did get the promotion he deserves before the season is over but I don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back