Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.
Yeah it was that one.
Too bad would have liked to see a new one, but I guess that one is relevant to this time of year.
Oh no I haven't!! Does anyone have a link to it?
Dang, I missed that too! Hope somebody will post a link.
CBS Cares - list of stars, Just go down the list toward the bottom. You can Try This link it might go straight to the video, if not try the first link.
Thank you Destiny for the links, I've seen that one before, but it's always good to have it right at your fingertips.
You're welcome, glad to help, Happy New year!
Yay thank you Destiny!! Hopefully we'll all follow the wise words from Eric and have a safe new years! Happy 2007 everyone!
I saw a video for suicide and it almost seemed like the only one. I teared up at the sight of it and who was providing the commercial. (I have considered cutting, not suicide exactly, before, but it's been related and some of my former friends have mistaken cutting for suicide.) But I've found it and I'm about to watch it.... I want to see the one with the entire cast, I love it. It makes me happy that they ALL care, whether or not they're forced to do a commercial.
I'm outta here. I have an iPod charging and it's taking FOREVER. I'm thinking of letting it charge overnight and just getting it in the morning, before I go to my mamaw's.
yeah cutting is a very bad addiction. i haven't seen the video yet, but imma gonna try in a minute.
I have read some fanfiction stories about Greg having this disorder but I wasn't really into them, I think it would be OOC for Greg to do that.
Well anyway,let's talkabout Eric. Anyone heard nything new?
I haven't I never get any news living in this country :lol:
On another topic I'm doing some more screencaps for my eric/greg site tonight
Oooh screencaps for CSI?
Absolutely. Greg is a generally happy and positive person. A really fun one too. He's most definitely not suicidal.
Then again, fanfics are reeeeeeally farfetched. I've read one where Catherine lived in Mars and ate off the cheese from the moon....
I am not kidding.
Well, here's something new. I would like to propose doing a Valentine's Day-themed fan project for Eric. I participated in a similar fan project for Carmine over on the New York thread, and I discussed the idea with the mods here and got their permission. Here's what I'm proposing:
Eric Szmanda Valentine's Day Fan Project
1) interested participants create fan art valentines that they would PM to me (labgeekluvr). I would then print these out and assemble them into a scrapbook that I would then send to one of his publicists to forward to Eric in time for Valentine's Day.
2) IMPORTANT!!! Please PM your entries to me, or if you'd rather email them, PM me for my email address. The mods asked that this be done preferably through email.
3) ALSO VERY IMPORTANT--other than signing your name on your valentine to Eric--no other personal information please (no addresses, phone numbers, emails--unless you're emailing entries to me). And I promise that any emails or personal info that I do receive will be kept strictly confidential.
4) Please keep the subject matter tasteful--no nudie or semi-nudie pictures (I know the Carmine project got a little risque). The PG-13 meter applies here.
5) Please size your entries to fit on an 8.5x11" sheet of paper. Postcards work really well, or full pages. Here's a couple samples of what I've done so far if you're looking for ideas:
Be creative, have fun. Deadline will be January 28th, that gives three weeks for you to work on valentines, and time for me to make the scrapbook before it gets sent in.
Any other questions feel free to PM me, labgeekluvr.
Separate names with a comma.