"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love this guy...he's so funny and so beautiful!!!!! :D

but i saw a video in which greg is beaten,and he went to the hospital...but he'll continue to work in the team??? :eek:

That was from episode 4 (FannySmackin)back in October. He's still working with the team.

I jst bought Little Athens for $16.00 at Amazon.com also CSI S6 was only $39.00, bought that too. Good deals on new & used.

Wojo said:
Hey you all know that Greg was not on the cover of the S6 DVD, however he was on the origonal cover art that was released but later removed. :mad: :mad:

I have addes some more contact info and addresses to write to.

1. go to: http://www.cbs.com
2. scroll to the bottom of the page
3. click on Feedback
4. choose the CBS show
5. and write away!

Carol Mendelsohn
Executive Producer, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Santa Clarita Studios
25135 Anza Dr.
Valencia, CA 91355

Les Moonves President, CBS Television
Chairman and CEO
CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323-575-2600
Email: leslie.moonves@tvc.cbs.com

Jerry Bruckheimer
Bruckheimer Films
1631 Tenth Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404 USA

If you know of other forums to post this to please do so.

Wojo, I have Little Athens, Eric is only in it for about 5 minutes..oh and his character..wait, you'll see what I mean, and he's in it all the way to the end, I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but he sure makes that uniform look good.

And Season 6, the dvd's are great, they are set up a little different, two cd's per sleeve, the menu music, but the commentaries are great.

He's onlt in it 5 mins? Sounds like an episode of CSI. :lol:
I expected as much though, I heard he wasn't in it much.

I know that Greg's disc is on the other side of Nicks...ain't that sweet. Also George mentions him in the commentary for Poppin tags. Can't wait to get it.

Wojo said:
He's onlt in it 5 mins? Sounds like an episode of CSI. :lol:
I expected as much though, I heard he wasn't in it much.

:lol: It does sound like an epi of CSI. Only, like, five minutes total. (One minute here, one minute there, etc., etc.)

Really, he's only got about 4 or 5 scenes total..one may be a little, well different than what you may have seen of him..I don't want to give any spoilers to those who don't want to know, but yes, it is in totally maybe at the most..5-8 minutes, I'd go even 10 and I'd be being generous.

But when he is there, one, he's really good (like that is a suprise), two, he's memorable, and three-I hate to say it, but he's pretty much the best thing in the movie (but the whole end is pretty good.

After watching "Pirates of the Third Reich", you know the part when Grissom is in the lab with the new DNA person (I cannot remember her name) and she says something along the lines of how does someone sleep with the person who killed her daughter and Grissom responds with one of his infamous quotes? Well, maybe this is silly, but I can't help but think that if Greg had asked the same question, Grissom would have probably bit his head off. Anyone else ever wonder that?

Her name is Wendy, Grissom may have given Greg one of his Grissom looks of annoyance but I don't think he would have bit his head off.

Man I dissappear for a couple of days and look at all the love Greg has gotten, I hope to come back after I finish my exams for school.

Or he would have answered his question with another question..getting him to really think about it, but I agree with Wojo, he wouldn't have bit his head off.

speakerset said:
Wojo, I have Little Athens, Eric is only in it for about 5 minutes..oh and his character..wait, you'll see what I mean, and he's in it all the way to the end, I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but he sure makes that uniform look good.

And Season 6, the dvd's are great, they are set up a little different, two cd's per sleeve, the menu music, but the commentaries are great.

Awww, dont' tell me that! I just bought it.

I guess it's a good thing it was only for $5 off Ebay.

Musicluvr325 said:
speakerset said:

Awww, dont' tell me that! I just bought it.

I guess it's a good thing it was only for $5 off Ebay.

In the previews, looks like eric and a girl do it doggie style? please tell me some stuff about "Little athens"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back