"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Gloomy for the acknowledgement of the spoiler trespass. As D said, we're here to ensure that there is active consideration given to the rules of this Board and the sensitivities of others. So we really do need everyone's cooperation and understanding in this matter.

Cheers. :)

hey! you guys,

i'm not perfect in english , so i don't understand that.. What does Leggo and Grego mean?

Could you please tell me about that?

me either -"- but I think I heard it in Epi 1 or 2, someone said it to Greg. Anyone can remember who said it?

Nick said it in Scuba Doobie-Doo to Catherine about greg he said: "Leggo My Greggo, he's a CSI wannabe"

Leggo = Let go and Greggo is ofcourse one of Greg's nicknames.

I think it was season 2 or 3 and Nick said it to Catherine because she was upset about him letting Greg help with the case and he said "Leggo my Greggo, hes a CSI wannabe. Please." :D

Greg was helping Cath and Nick out in S2 when they had a scuba diver up a tree. "Scuba Doobie Doo" was the title of the epi. Anyways, Cath came in and got all 'shirty' with Nick, asking if it was Greg and Nick's case now, and not hers and Nick's, and he said, "Hey, leggo my Greggo. Please. He's a CSI wannabe."

Favorite part of that scene, other than him saying that, when they show Greg walking by the lab where they are and waving.

I so remember that commercial, that's the first thing I though of when I heard that the first time, now it seems that epi was such a long time ago, wow, it's pretty much 5 years..but that commercial, remember it would pop up and two people would grab for it at the same time..yeah, now imagine if that had happened in the epi, two CSI's sort of grabbing at them at the same time..just the look on Greg's face would have been totally worth it.

Althought it is upsetting...Just think of all the Greggo in that epp :)

hey everyone, i've seen all the csi episodes for las vegas but i cant remember the one when greg makes the decision that he wants to become a csi?? any ideas?

thanks

cant wait for tonites episode...

Well in season 3 he had been going out in the field every now and then. And in the episode 'Precious Metal' Greg tells Grissom his world feels small in the lab and large in the field. So I guess that's the answer, although becoming a CSI was a gradual thing throughout season 3 & 4. Then is S5 he becomes a CSI in the episode 'Who shot Sherlock'

hope that answers your question.

I liked how he can be all crazy and childish in the lab but I think I like the CSI Greggo in the field because he is serious, and I think that's cute but he still has his side comments which are adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back