Last Song Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Everyday I Love You Less and Less' by the Kaiser Chiefs. I heard it this morning on the radio and it's been in my head for the past 3 hours. :lol:

Consider This, by Anna Nalick

Consider this a warning
Cause I'll start another fight
And you'll say it's all alright

All I can say is that I'm glad it's not Gone be Montgomery Gentry

I've blown the dust off The Verve Pipe's 'The Freshman' and have started listening to it again.

I've got such a beautiful sad song stuck in my head. :(

I have my favorite song stuck in my head:

"Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down. It's my all time fave and I love the band. That song's for Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero, RIP.

VIVA LA RAZA!!

I'm having an LSS with the song "Where'd You Go" by Fort Minor- which includes my all time idol: Mike Shinoda. The vid is kind of a tear-jerker. Families of soldiers in Iraq, kind of like "Where'd You Go?"... ya know? And the song... Wow. It's touching how Mike made a song for his wife

"Where'd you go?/ I miss you so/ Seems like it's been forever/ That you've been gone/ Where'd you go?..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I absolutely love this song!
"Please come back home" Awwwww
I never knew the story within the song but now that I do it is one of my favorite songs :)

Poncholives38 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I absolutely love this song!
"Please come back home" Awwwww
I never knew the story within the song but now that I do it is one of my favorite songs :)

This song is actually for Mike's wife, Anna. He kind of put himself in her place and kind of "I've had it with you and your career...". But it's not like they're divorced... Kind of, what if ... And Mike said it himself that everytime Anna hears this song, she kinds of get emotional.

As for the vid, 3 families with a relative in Iraq as a soldier share their pain... I absolutley love this song!

Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten". :) Ever sice Ayla Brown sang her song on American Idol, I've been singing it in my head. I like it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back