Last Song Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because of You" is a great song! :) But my fav is "Breakaway". ;)

I've got Jars of Clay's Love Song For a Savior stuck in my head for a while now. So beautiful... so I don't mind. :)

Clockwatching by Jason Mraz

Especially that stop-and-go intro. Arrgh. Radio airplay is rampant since he held a concert here last week.

I've got 'Does anybody Hear Her?' by Casting Crowns stuck in my head....(Does anybody hear her/Can anybody see/... Another 2 years later and shes 3 more steps behind...)

Having heard 'Hey Jude' by the Beatles this morning on the radio, the song is now driving me mad, I feel like it's on automatic playback in my head. :lol:

I actually like this song...

For an LSS... I've got John Cena's THE TIME IS NOW...

I'm happy his champ again...

Damn it Tinkerbell, now you've gone and done it with 'Hey Jude'

I agree... now it's also becoming stuck...

I have had 'Boys Will Be Boys' by The Ordinary Boys in my head all day. The lead singer appeared in 'Big Brother' over here in the UK, now the song has been re-released so I keep hearing it everywhere. :lol:

I have had 'Boys Will Be Boys' by The Ordinary Boys in my head all day. The lead singer appeared in 'Big Brother' over here in the UK, now the song has been re-released so I keep hearing it everywhere. :lol:

*feels sorry for Tinky*

:p

(don't get me started on him being in Big Brother :rolleyes: :lol: ).

Damn it Tinkerbell, now you've gone and done it with 'Hey Jude'
^ :lol: Ditto here! I borrowed my Dad's oldies cd and I have it on playback mode. Now all that's stuck in my head is Na, na, na, nanananna, nanananna... hey Judeeeee... Thanks Tinksy! :p :lol:

I love the song HANGING BY A MOMENT by Lifehouse... and now it's stuck...

I'm falling even more in love with you/ Letting go of all I've held on to/ I'm standing here until you make me move/ I'm hanging by a moment here with you...

Na, na, na, nanananna, nanananna... hey Judeeeee... Thanks Tinksy!
:lol: Apologies all round for those of you now having 'Hey Jude' stuck in there heads!

*sighs* Mine at the moment seems to be a song called 'Baker Street'(I think). You know when you've heard a song hundreds times before and you have no idea who it is, but the song just stays with you. :lol:

It's hard to say that I was wrong
It's hard to say I miss you
Since you've been gone, it's not the same
It's hard to say I held my tongue
It's hard to say if only
Since you've been gone, it's not the same

Hard to say by The Used <3
great band, great song!

for me in my maind always stay the melody of the champion league (Europe), even with my frineds we use this melody for signal when somebady come to take u for out - he/she start whistle this motive under ur window :D

I love this song....

RIGHT HERE by STAIND

And it's okay for me that it's stuck... The vocals are great. The arrangement is good... The lyrics are amazing... I just love it so much... Dedicated to my DM, BTW...
HAHA

For me it's the 'Dior Song' performed by The Rakes. It's 18 minutes long and at first I had a problem listening to it because of the length, now I can't get it out of my head AND want it to be even longer lol

form 1 month i don`t have new mp3 on my PC but i watch City TV (music canal) and like one song. i bought flash USB and take it from friend of main. well i have now this song :) form 5 days listen only Arash fr. Halena - Arash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back