Last Song Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Walz - Wonderchild

I swear, I heard it for 20secs today and been singing it whole day. Sang it even to our cows... :rolleyes:

Hahaha, that's real cute, singing to your cows. Do any other cute stuff? ;)

Abba- Knowing me, Knowing you. :rolleyes: It's just been stuck in my head for quite a while now. Damn those top 100 pop bands shows! They really do muck up my head. :p

"Breathe" by Anna Nalick--Grey's Anatomy got me stuck on that song for awhile lately. At least its good.

Hips don't lie by Shakira has been stuck in my head all afternoon, especially the beginning. It's still an awesome song though.

INXS Afterglow has been stuck in my head as well as Hoobastank's If I Were You. The songs sometimes alternate, sometimes blend together. They're both really beautiful songs though, so I don't mind. :)

I have Good Charlotte's heart-wrenching song HOLD ON. It talks about being someone who loved someone that committed suicide. And I could relate...

Palm said:
"Under the Sea" the Simpons version.
Oh, the countless times I've had a Simpsons version of a song stuck in my head! My favorite being Homers version the of Flintstones theme. :lol:

Mrs Jackson by Outkast. Which I'm sure I will be singing for the rest of the afternoon. :p

H&M Spring Collection TV ad song "Just Can't Get Enough"

You can actually download it LEGALLY from their website

here

It loads for a while, then click "music" at the bottom.

For anyone who has seen the Pepsi commercial with Jimmy Fallon...i have that techno song in my head. I am dancing to it right now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back