LAS VEGAS PICTURES

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Desertwind, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The Comedy Festival was a hugh success last sat. here- and will be on HBO later- no dat as of yet announced-The lineup included
    Jerry Seinfield
    Chris Rock
    Gary Shandling
    Robert Klein
    Jerry Lewis
    Phyllis Diller
    Shecky Greene
    George Carlin
    Shelly Berman
    Norm Crosby
    Jon Stewart
    Dave Chappelle
    George Lopez

http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/0006.JPG

2. Desertwind

Celebrity news from Las Vegas--- MICK JAGGER at a table at SW Steakhouse Wynn Las Vegas-with Steve Wynn and later at Pure nightclub- dancing- you go Mick--At Pure nightclub (Ceasars) after the ''Earth to America'' taping--Ray Romano-Steve Martin-Ben Stiller-Tim Meadows-Tim McGraw-Faith Hill-Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson------Stevie Nicks the surprise headliner at the Nevada Cancer Institute's annual Rock for Cure at the Mirage

THE MIRAGE
    http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/miragehot0004.JPG

3. Desertwind

4. Desertwind

5. csifool

csifool Hit and Run

another csi fan living in vegas! i feel like i found the impossible!

6. Desertwind

7. Desertwind

8. Team_Hodges

Team_Hodges Rookie

Wow, Vegas looks amazing! Those pictures are really cool! I'd love to go there one day, hopefully i will when i've finished my degree at uni.

9. Desertwind

10. Desertwind

11. Desertwind

SOME LAS VEGAS NEWS

Britney Spears surfaced in Las Vegas on Friday, her 24the birthday, amid fresh reports that her marriage has turned toxic. Rumored to be in hiding much of the week after a blowup with her party-loving career-challenged husband, Kevin Federline, Spears was ''in town" a Wynn resort source confirmed.Don't be surprised, sources say, if she shows up onstage for Tuesday's Billboard Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena and is a featured part of the Palms recording studio unveiling after the Billboard Awards. Another source said Spears had rented three rooms at the Wynn, one for herself, one for her mother Lynn and another for her nanny and 2-1/2-month-old son Sean Preston. Federline was reportedly flying into Las Vegas this weekend, but there were questions whether he was joining Spears

Source- Norm Clarke- Las Vegas Review Journal

12. Desertwind

REBA'S NFR ROOTS

Reba McEntire announced her 2006 multiweek deal with the Las Vegas Hilton on Friday, then returned to her National Finals Rodeo roots. The country star kicked off the NFR by singing the national anthem during the opening session at the Thomas Mack Center

Gwen Stefani, spotted at Wynn on Friday-----Roy Horn, addressing a New Las Vegas Marathon VIP crowd at Turnberry's Stirling Club on Friday----Michael Keaton checking in at the Green Valley Ranch lobby on Friday------Wayne Newton pulled onstage during the 19th National Downtown Hoedown on Fremont Street Experience on Thursday, and donning a cowboy hat

Source- Norm Clarke- Las Vegas Review Journal

13. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Holy smokes, I was looking over the posts and I just realized, Charisma and I were in Vegas at the same time! I was on a bus and the people there said they ran into Paris Hilton the day before. That's freaky.

I got to go in November for a family wedding and my, is Vegas incredible. Only if my dad gave me the digital camera...I can't share any pics with you guys.

Oh, y'know that pic of the MGM Grand, I was in a room waaay at the very top, my aunt's fiance's family was there and it was amazing.

14. Desertwind

GWEN STEFANI'S solo act fails to live up to her "No Doubt" days

It almost sounded like an apology when Gwen Stefani paused her Las Vegas performance Saturday nite to explain to throngs of fans why her solo album departs so heavily from the sound of "No Doubt" the quartet she has led for 15 years. "I basically wanted to make a dance record, she said.Unfortunately, she made a very bad dance record.It's a surperficial banal album focused on fashion and consumer culture and Stefani's decision to draw almost exclusively from the CD during her 80-minute show at te Aladdin this weekend deflated a spirited performance
    SET LIST
    Harajuku Girls
    What you Were waiting For
    The Real Thing
    Crash
    Luxurious
    Rich Girl
    Danger Zone
    Long Way To Go
    Cool
    Serious
    Bubble Pop Electirc

ENCORE
    Hollaback

REVIEW--D-attendance- 7,000-sold out

Source- Mike Kasul-Las Vegas Review Journal

http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/aladdinhot0001.JPG

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

It's so cool that you went to the Gwen Stefani show. It's too bad that you didn't enjoy the concert or her album. Oh well, not everyone will appreciate her. Nice photos though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.