Kelly Clarkson

SaraSidleRules8

Lab Technician
I mean really...how much does this girl ROCK? I've loved her since American Idol and I saw her in concert THREE times. This last time I had second row and I literally almost peed my pants. :lol:

I heard the new single Friday and I LOVE it. I really think she is going to go far in her career. I absolutely LURVE her. :D

Anyone else's thoughts?

:lol:
youre so lucky you saw her concerts! I almost saw one but I missed it. -_-;

She's one of my fave singers of all time and truthfully? I didn't know she was the first AI winner till I came here in the US. She's just amazing. :D I love ALL her songs and I got both of her albums.

Wait... what new single? O_O Is it the song Go?

I really like Kelly Clarkson.
I never saw her on American Idol, but I had heard of her, and I knew the songs that she had out on the radio. Then my sister bought me her CD's for my birthday and I really liked them a lot. I think that she is an awesome singer, and I hope that she has a really long career.

It's cool that you got to go to one of her concerts! :) I haven't been to one, but a friend has and he said it was amazing.

I absolutely adore Kelly Clarkson she is feckin' amazing!!!

I can't wait for her new material. I'll pop on her MS page when I get home from work to have a listen.

I saw her twice in concert last year here in the UK both were fantastic, although a little short. She did just over an hour.

She's one of the few American Idiot... ERRR IDOL alums that I have ANY respect for, as she has some real talent. Her and Carrie Underwood. The others, are just posers.

Still, it's funny how Steve Carell Screamed out her name when he was getting his chest waxed! :lol:

I like Carrie Underwood also.

The only American Idol artist who has ever released anything in the UK has been Kelly Clarkson.

She had massive success with 'Breakaway' she's sold 1.4Million copies over here, which is great by anyones standards.

I have Carrie Underwoods album, its not available in the UK so I had to aquirew it from overseas and I love it.

Carrie Underwood is the other American Idiot... ERRR... Idol Alum I have respect for!

FYI: Avril LaVigne wrote Breakaway

Oh Yeah I know Avril wrote the song Breakaway, Christina Aguilera wrote Miss Independant aswell :cool:

I was meaning the LP Breakaway..

Wow Avril wrote Breakaway. I find that interesting because if Avril would have sung it, it would have been totally different song. I love KC's version of it and that was one of the songs that made me really listen to her music and bought the CD. I too never saw her on AI as I didn't really watch much until this season but kinda kept up on the winners.

When is her new CD coming out??

June_85 said:
I have Carrie Underwoods album, its not available in the UK so I had to download it and I love it.
Please ensure that when you mention the word download, that you also include the source from which you downloaded from. It is against the board rules to mention the word, unless you state clearly in your post the legal source from which it was downloaded. ;)

ahhh Okay apologies, I'll have to edit my most then coz it wasn't aquired legally

Hmmmmm I have added Kellys new song to my page on myspace - I'm lovin it!

I love Kelly! I saw her live last year and she was seriously AMAZING. That girl has the strongest voice I've ever heard! Woot. I loved that concert.

I'm currently very addicted to her new song 'Never Again'. I cannot wait for 'My December'; it promises to be another great album of hers.

SaraStar said:
I love Kelly! I saw her live last year and she was seriously AMAZING. That girl has the strongest voice I've ever heard! Woot. I loved that concert.

I'm currently very addicted to her new song 'Never Again'. I cannot wait for 'My December'; it promises to be another great album of hers.

I have pictures from the last Kelly concert I went to. If I get enough people, I'll post them. :D.

I know. May is going to be an AWESOME month. It sounds like 'My December' is going to have a long track list. I can't WAIT...it's gonig to be really promising.

Back