Just Trust Me - LV ; RP

"Sara, are you going to come out of the car?" Brass said as he opened the passenger side door. "We arrived five minutes ago..."

Greg, who had been sitting very quietly in the back through-out the ride, chewed on the inside of his mouth as Sara got out of the car. He quickly fallowed in suit, but had to blink a few times in order to adjust his eyes to the sunlight. It was days like these when Greg was glad he lived in Las Vegas. It was hot, sure, but it was also dry. Dry ment no stickyness, and he was very pleased. Shutting the car door behind him, the man looked around with an, almost, questioning look. As if he was wondering why they were simply...standing there.

{Sorry if I jacked something up, I just didn't know what to do with him. Mmm. Go ahead and say something, and he can leave.}

Grissom just sighed, slapping on a fresh pair of gloves and restarting his preliminary walk-through of the scene. "The suspect was still here... and... he knocked Sara over, so that could've possibly contaminated evidence," he frowned to himself, shining his mag-lite over the area he had been hiding behind before he jumped out at Sara.

"Okay!" Greg pipped up, eager to get out of the sun. The coffee shoppe promised protection from the outside elements, not to mention air conditioning. Finding that he might have sounded a bit too excited, the man sunk back down and collected himself. After that, he waited for one of them to take the lead.

Sara turned, glanced at Greg, then got out of the car. She stood beside Brass while they waited for Greg to get out of the car.

{I thought they were already out of the car...hmm.}

Greg hopped out of the car after Sara, a small smile on his face as he did so. It was odd, he was with two people who rarely smiled freely, and yet, he couldn't stop himself. With a small shrug at his own thoughts, Greg found himself waiting again.

"Are we just going to stand here?" Sara asked, she looked around at the two men standing beside her. They were both quiet and she felt like she wanted to run around the corner and cry. The silence was letting her think about what happened at the crime scene, the shadow coming towards her, the figure colliding into her, being tackled to the ground. The flashbacks fled through her mind, and she begged without saying a word to be pulled out.

Greg let out a small laugh, trying to lighten up the mood. That was Greg's personality, even if he felt out-of-place, he'd try to make the people around him feel a little better. Sara, obviously, needed it. "No," He replied, taking the lead. Frankly, Greg wasn't a huge fan of just standing in the parking lot, baking in the Las Vegas heat, either. "Come'on." He called over his shoulder, waiting for them to fallow.

Back