Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D+

• D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

• Total voters
Just needed to post in here. It's just been announced that Josh's album Awake is now no. 2 on the billboard charts with 25 million sales (just in the US) since it was released Nov 7th. It's being estimated that he'll be #1 by Christmas. Boyah!

PurpleBlood said:
I took the quiz and also got Caruso. I've never even heard this song.

This is a CSI board. Shouldn't your answer have been Caruso? :)

I get to see Josh in concert in Atlanta on March 17th and I can't wait! :)

Welcome in here CSIgirl :). I'll also be going to see Josh in Atlanta then. Tickets are hard to come by, since his concerts usually sale out super fast, so I pre-ordered my tickets (for my sisters and I) like a month ago.

Yeah, pre-ordering tickets is definately a must with Josh Groban. I don't think that, since Closer, he's had a crowd below sale-out. I know the first concert I went to in '04 sold out in four days.

And I wanted to do a poll since there hasn't been one in awhile:

No one has post in here sincee last yaear? :(

Anyway i found a mag article, from the uk, 'radio times' with josh in it. here's the page: abbey road

also want to share this vid o of him supriseing michael buble. lol

Thanks for the article Mog. Josh being divaish is too funny! :lol:

And welcome to the thread tpring64, love the community. Clay and Josh both definately have lovely voices. You'll love his new CD 'Awake'. My fav tracks on it are number 4 and 11 (February Song & Lullaby). Can't wait to hear him sing both live on March 17th.

Thanks for the welcome, friends!! It's wonderful to chat about both CSI and Josh!! Hey, where can I make a request for a banner? I've got some ideas .... and wanted to find out how to make one. Thank you ;)

uhhhh...i just want to say thanks HnM for let me know for this new JG CD 'Awake'. :D i`ll try this days to find and hear it. i love his two previous albums,suppose will love and this one ;)

btw like a lot the title fo this thread, just now understand why some muffins fans use it like theirs title/co-worker :lol:

tpring64 you have a great banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for the boards requirements, banners should be no larger than 75 in height and 220 in width, also you may have a banner or text and not both. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Many thanks. :)

tpring64 if you would like to have a Joshly related banner I'd be happy to make one for you. Just PM me the pic(s) you would like to use. :)

And you're welcome Pusher for the info. You wont be disappointed with this new CD. Josh tries out new sounds (like in 'Machine') and he co-wrote most of the music and/or lyrics.

lucky me i have this new JG album 'Awake' :D with impatience wait this work day to be off and will take all the pleasure to listen his new songs ;) till now from the last two albums i most love the song "My December".

one quick and silly question.... err.. did JG make vids to his songs ?! i watch a lot music canals, but till now don`t have see any video clip on him :rolleyes:

Glad you're going to get to hear the songs now, Pusher. 'My December' is certainly a lovely song and it's one my favs also.

Josh does make music videos for his songs, and I have seen them on television here in the US, but I'm not sure about their being broadcast elsewhere.

ehhh we in Europe don`t have see any JG vids for now :( (or i miss them :rolleyes: )i`m a lot curious what video clip will fit with this beautiful voice ;)

and back to the topic, from this new album 'Awake' for now i like the most 'Weeping' and 'You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)' songs. but can`t deny that all lyrics are great :D

btw one more question re 'My December' ... uhhh.. i have hear the same one by Linkin Park (song text is large) and wonder who own this lyrics ?! thanks in advance ;)

Back