Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the only paparazzi i've seen with her, so if anyone else got some, please post it, i like seeing her in her own way :)

Does someone have a cap of Jorja's jorjeous glasses from last night? They rocked.

I don't mind Jorja smoking. If anything, it makes her a social person. :cool:

Look here..
I think those glasses are...weird. Honestly, my respect for Margs acting just doubled up when I saw those pics. If I were her I would have been incapable of remembering my lines, I'd have been laughing at the glasses all the time :lol:

Yeah, to be honest, the glasses kind of distracted of the scene and the dialogue between Cath and Sara, lol.
Anyhow, I love the glasses. Sara's style is great.

I'm get the feeling that the glasses were from Jorja's personal collection! They were cute to see in Sara's first scene with Greg in the driveway, but I thought they took away the seriousness of the scene with Sara & Catherine.

Doing the Full Monty eh, Jorja? ;) What's the Usher song Ann? I can only hear You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate when I look at that pic. :p Mmmmm... hot chocolate...

Saw those glasses Sara wore. I think it's cute. :) It's her own personal style and I applaud that. :)

She's taking it off. I don't think you put on a sweater that way... at least I don't. :p

Those glasses were... well, funny. I prefer the sunglasses she wore in season 6. Those looked really good on her. :)

Maybe, she did crack up. Maybe this was the only take that was right :lol: I like them. My friend has them too, kind of.

When I first saw those sun glasses (while klicking through the screencaps... I can't say often enough how I hate living in Germany ^^) I had to laugh so hard, they look so ridiculous... I really really hope it wasn't her choice lol But how can they let her wear such a thing? It's a crime show, no comedy or something... xD

My first theory was that Grissom gave them to her and she wore them because she thought it'd be rude not to.
Or maybe she inherrited them from a recently passed away aunt or something...
Third guess: She was drunk off her ass and thought it would be fun to go shopping :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back