Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissRoosFox said:
Maybe, she did crack up. Maybe this was the only take that was right :lol: I like them. My friend has them too, kind of.

Some of my friends have sunglasses like that as well. Maybe only the Dutch people find them nice looking? :p

I'm not saying they don't look nice, they are just funny. They are so "flower power" I could imagine my parents had glasses like that when they were young.
But apparently it's revival time again. Keep waiting for the flower shirts :lol:

I didn`t like the glasses either - but hey, if she wanted to wear them that`s fine with me. Just pray she doesn`t do it again. :lol:

Ok Ladies, I just found the cutest Jorja pics ever!
SQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:

I was totally shocked!

Isn`t she the sweetest thing you`ve ever seen?

Don`t know if they are recent pics or older ones (and don`t tell me they`ve been posed before ?! ;)), but she looks adorable with that Cowboy Hat and her curly hair!
wub.gif

I went through two main emotions during that episode. Swearing at the television and gesturing in a violent manner, and laughing uncontrollably at those glasses... I think they should give her secret agent glasses next.... ^_^

Totally agree, those pics are the cuteness! I loooove Cowgirls. Thanks so much for finding those.
BTW, what's up with her shoes in the second? They look awfully out of place with the rest of the clothes...and don't get me started on the color...
But that smile makes up for anything ;)
Oh and I think that first is my new favorite Jorja pic :D

I have the whole photoshoot on my Journal with the hat and everything ;) Just look in my profile for my address ;) And I love the glasses they made me laugh so hard :p

I absolutely love the ones on the stove. Hotness! :D (Her hair blowing and that barely-there jacket! :eek: *THUD*) Yeah MiaCharlize, I kinda find her pink shoes pretty too. ;)

omg, those glasses!!! that cap made my literally burst out laughing. shes such a sweetheart, i love her, glasses and all. shes so cute. i love those pics too. the ones of her in the white coat are VERY cute, and the ones of her with the curls. shes adorable. but the shoes in both photoshoots, oh dear lol, they look very cheap shoots, even the clothes, she should do a really upmarket shoot, id like to see that, big gowns and glamoure/instyle magazine type shoots, although the good thing is, shes not photoshopped to death there, and shes very simple and natural in normal stuff, and she looks gorgeous. she doesnt need much to look stunning. so simples maybe better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back