Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia: Ok, I gotta admit they fit the glasses she wore in BTK.....

OH.MY.GOD, I can`t believe you just said that!!!!! :lol: God, Mia you are such a tease. Leave the dark side and join SidLer and Tini. :p

Sara Grissom Fan: id like to see that, big gowns and glamoure/instyle magazine type shoots

See, that`s where I have to disagree with you. Jorja doesn`t need all that "tons of make up/ sparkling dresses" stuff to look gorgeous and special. We love her just the way she is - make her sit on a stove or give her a cowboy hat and voila: pure naturalness! :) That`s what makes her so attractive to other people.

Besides, I do think there are a "few" ;) pics of her in lovely dresses, aren`t there?

Fabian said:
Tini, thanks for those wonderful Sara pics! :D And just to irritate some of you, and for the lovers, here are the glasses!:

You`re welcome Fabian! And NO, I´m not going to look at this pic. :lol: Don`t tempt me........

Tini said:

Sara Grissom Fan: id like to see that, big gowns and glamoure/instyle magazine type shoots

See, that`s where I have to disagree with you. Jorja doesn`t need all that "tons of make up/ sparkling dresses" stuff to look gorgeous and special. We love her just the way she is - make her sit on a stove and voila: pure naturalness! :) That`s what makes her so attractive to other people.
Totally agree, she doesn't need that. Still it would be nice to see her all glammed up in a photoshoot.
Natural Jorja will always be my fave though, that's the main reason I adore her so much, because she's natural, beautiful and down to earth. She's the girl next door, now if only she was the girl next to my door...

Oh my gosh! I've seen those pics before, like last thursday or something :lol: Soraya sent 'em. :)

And I have to second Mia there. What about putting all us Jorja-insane fans together in one house (a house next to Jorja's? ) :D.

Great idea Roos, but I'm feeling sorry for poor Jorja already. A house full of crazy girls obsessing over her...I bet she'd pack her things and move across the state :lol:
But who knows, she seems like a fun person so maybe she'd ask to move in with us. Just imagine how much fun that would be. :D

Whahaaa. That's a great idea!

And I agree about Jorja being a natural beauty. She definately is and that's what I like so much about her. :)

i agree she looks perfect natural and not too made up and edited in her shoots. shes naturally very pretty, thats why after i said, but shes not photoshopped to death like such magazines do with their shoots, and she looks stunning, when shes very natural so maybe simples better. id still like to see a big glam shoot though anyways.

Mia: Great idea Roos, but I'm feeling sorry for poor Jorja already. A house full of crazy girls obsessing over her...

Oh come on, we are not that bad! *cough*.....yeah....*cough* :rolleyes:
There`s a place for me in that house too, right? :D

Sara_Grissom_Fan said:id still like to see a big glam shoot though anyways.

Well, as much as I`d like to see that too........after reading so much about her and seeing interviews, it seems she`s just not the kind of woman who likes these kind of shootings. *shrugs*

Well, as much as I`d like to see that too........after reading so much about her and seeing interviews, it seems she`s just not the kind of woman who likes these kind of shootings. *shrugs*

Jorja just isn't into glam. And that makes her our girl next door (not yours, Tini, cause you're not allowed to live with us :p No, kiddin', hun).

Roos: And that makes her our girl next door (not yours, Tini, cause you're not allowed to live with us No, kiddin', hun).

Don`t forget: I know where you live, babe! :devil: By the way, what happened to your first account?

MiaCharlize said:
Come on, the house is big. I'm sure we can place a spare bed in the broom closet for Tini

After all these pictures I shared with you! *shakes head* Shame on you! :p

You know I was joking. For all the pics you share you deserve your own room and cookies. You like chocolate?

Anyways, since this is a picture thread I think we should go back to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back