Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh-my-f*cking-God! :) She looks soooo stunning. I haven't seen them before either, you're not the only one. Woot. :D Thanks hun, for posting the lovely pics.

Tini said:
Hey Ladies, I just found these awesome Jorja pics at the YTDAW site. :eek: I can`t believe I haven`t seen them before!

What a stunning woman!

God, she looks beautiful in pink! :)

Wow! :eek: Those photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting them. Anybody happen to know when this photoshoot took place?

:eek: :eek: wow those pics are amazing!! she looks so stuning!! i love her dress!! i can't belive ive never seen them before!!! :eek: thanks for sharing!! :D :D

That's imageshack's standard procedure, hehe. :) I love the pics, but I've seen 'em before. Didn't know the pink-shots were from the same photoshoot. Every color looks sexy on her. :)

And then there are the other four of her with a top and jean I think it was. Also from that one. You probably seen them too.

Loved the orange ones. They picked the perfect one to publish with the story. I liked her in the pink dress, but wasn't fond of the color coordination of pink dress and orange sofa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back