Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CDC! Good to have you back. :) I was kinda hoping the clothes she wear at photoshoots are her own. I'd like to see what her clothing style is like. :)

Sidler, I dont know if this helps But I have a pic of her somewhere in front of an American Eagle store (its a cute pic she's on her cellphone and they just randomnly took the pic)
it had looked like she just came out of it So my guess is she dresses Kind of trendy and alot like Sara

Are you serious? Could you send us the pic somehow? That would be really cool! :) Haven't seen it, I think.

Ooooh, that pic! But isn't that one from an epi of CSI? Cause yeah, I have that pic too. :) Thanks though, Lunie-Pooh! :)

Oh, I've seen that pic before. :) But I didn't know it's from an episode. Which is it? I think Jorja dresses a lot like Sara, or vice versa. You can see the similarities when you compare screencaps of Sara to Jorja's events pics. What I'd like to see is a pic of Jorja in something comfortable like a pair of sweatpants and a sweater, with her her tied up in a ponytail and face void of makeup. Simple, casual and beautiful. :)

^ Something likethis? :p I really like her clothing style there. It's so simple, and yet it looks great on her.

It's kinda like my style actually. :)

Oh, I am new in this thread by the way. My name's Eva.

Yeah, excactly what we mean, Eva! Nice to see you here! :) I actually wear almost the same clothes as her. Almost the same pants, y'know? She's so pure.

yep I dress similiar to Jorja/Sara as well *smirks* all I can say is THE GAP
and CSIWillows I dont think thats from an episode I've seen all the CSI Episodes and I dont remember that Pic being in any scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back