Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics girls! You gals make me :)

CSI_Willows, I agree. Who cares if it's been posted before right? Jorja is Jorja is Jorja. We'll NEVER get bored looking at the same pics over and over again. ;)

cocoa, your pics are cute-sized but still, they're great! The name of the last link made me giggle. Hee. :D

Jorja is Jorjeously Jowsome no matter what mood she's in. :D I'll find some jorjeous pics and post it up tomorrow. :)

She is so stunning! :eek:. I thought of a new Jorja-word, but I forgot! Stupid, very stupid insane mind do I have. :)

RoosCSILover said:
Delmar, maybe?
love her smile her so cute and cuddley. ;)

SidLer said:
Thanks for the pics girls! You gals make me :)

CSI_Willows, I agree. Who cares if it's been posted before right? Jorja is Jorja is Jorja. We'll NEVER get bored looking at the same pics over and over again. ;)
beside no one can get tired looking at her pictures, shes so adorable and so jorjeous.

cocoa, your pics are cute-sized but still, they're great! The name of the last link made me giggle. Hee. :D
sorry about the cute size i dont know how to resized pic.
still they're viewable :eek:.
glad that i made you giggle for the last quote.

love all the pics that you all posted.

Her eyes in the Delmar-pic are so.. puppy eyes! :D Love them. :) And I always take a look at my Jorja-pics, no matter how many times I've seen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back