Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Jourgeous Jorja- :with her cast mates ;)

group22.jpg

You're welcome CSI_Willows. That dress looks like chocolate on her. Soft, velvety, delicious... in short, Va Va VOOM! :D I like the dress she wore ^above too. :)

This is my favorite curly/wavy Sara hair. :D

Gorgeous isn't it? I tried styling my hair like that once and I ended up looking like Hermione. :p Do you want to post some pics up? :)

Thanks CSI_Willows! :D I've always loved the 2nd pic. I just love those cute curls. :) The last one is the latest promo pic isn't it? Awesome! I wonder where she's walking to in the dark? :p

You all have the newest pictures to put in and all mine are old and weary. I'm jealous.

I never even saw that last one before. Beautiful as always.

She does look really young in those pics, Sabrina. But then again, she's never actually looked old :lol: She's 38 now and she doesn't look a day over 25 :p

I'll post some pics from Velocity Trap and Food for the Heart since we've been discussing those films in the other thread ;)

Food for the Heart

The 'god please help me' look during the obgyn scene :lol:
*sniffle*
I love this smile!
This just makes me squee whenever I see it :D
Behold: the ultimate AWW pic

And if that didn't tickle your fancy... ;)

Velocity Trap

You don't mess with this, folks
Having fun? ;)
This just says '**** off' :lol:

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back