Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoth_the_raven said:
She does look really young in those pics, Sabrina. But then again, she's never actually looked old :lol: She's 38 now and she doesn't look a day over 25 :p
Agree! She looks so young still. I'd want to know her beauty secret before I turn 38. :) Btw, thanks for the caps Ann. The obgyn pic... poor thing! :lol: She looks nasty in VT. Nice. :devil:

This goes out to all who have lost their loved ones...

Don't be afraid, oh my love...
I'll be watching you from above.
And I'd give all the world tonight, to be with you.
'Coz I'm on your side, and I still care,
I may have died but I've gone nowhere...
Just think of me, and I'll be there.

- I'll Be There by The Escape Club

SidLer said:
Okay Roos, it's not just a little kiss. It's a huge, slobbery MUACKeroo! :D

Kiss me! I love her hair btw. :)

I love this photo! :D She reminds me of Andrea Corr, like she does very often.

And I love her curls in season one, too. :)

quoth_the_raven said:
She looks nasty in VT. Nice. :devil:

Nasty and bitchy too! :devil: I've just watched VT (in French, it was all I could find) and she's so damn hot!
And her putfit has really big boobs... must be twice hers. :lol: Still hot, though.

Me is back! Wowzers, the piccies are sooo damn cute! :) Yieehaa, Ipstenu/Athena, I see you've registered here too :) Me is Roos-Fox on the JFO boards ;)

:lol: Actually it was Sabrina that said she looked nasty in VT, but thanks for the credit! :lol:

CalleighDuCaine said:
And her putfit has really big boobs... must be twice hers. :lol: Still hot, though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh jeez, I was wondering when one of you were going to say something along the lines of that! :lol: :p

Here's a couple o pics from S/3 "Playing With Fire" when the lab blew up-and she hurt herself- and he's comforting her-- and later when she asks Gris to "go out to dinner" she never changes- still look's the same- amazing :p

ARE YOU OK HONEY?

PwF20final207.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back