Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many awesome pics guys! You're so right, Jorja is an outstanding actress and Sara is one of the most interesting and complex characters of the television history. I have noticed it for the first time in Too Tough To Die but already in Blood Drops you can see her strenght and her empathy. Her interaction with the baby is so sweet:

Blood Drops

Hey, CDC, I actually didn't forget about those eps (as those are some of my all-time faves :p), I just wasn't sure how long my post was going to be xD :lol: But great pics everyone! :D

Oooo so much Jorja *faints* She looks really sweet with the girl in Blood Drops.

Anyone else think that in season 6 she looked even more fab (even though she always does :p) But I don't know, maybe its just cause Sara is happier in season 6, but there's something about her :p

Ann and CDC thanks for the pics and commentaries! *squee* I love those! :D

jofod said:
in Blood Drops you can see her strenght and her empathy. Her interaction with the baby is so sweet:
Blood Drops
Sweet indeed. :)

x_lea_x said:
Anyone else think that in season 6 she looked even more fab (even though she always does :p) But I don't know, maybe its just cause Sara is happier in season 6, but there's something about her :p
Yup! She definitely looks happier in Season 6. :) Why? Three things: The Look. The Camera. The Robe. ;)

x_lea_x said:

I agree - her features are much softer than in previous seasons. She ages very well, and the makeup and hair people have found a combo that works for her. She is so beautiful in the last scene of WTG - relaxed and feminine, without appearing "girlie." She's just naturally beautiful.

:lol: it's so cute, Zabrina! xD

I had this science test today and there was a question in it that reminded me of a Sara-quote, but I don't know which..

I've just come across this and I couldn't resist, I had to post it! We have to find a new adjective to describe her, because Jorjeous is not enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back