Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has done the most cars! All the CSI have specialties right? Catherine - Blood Spatter etc...Sara's is fibre and trace analysis, so that might be why she does the most cars, because she has to have a keen eye ;)

Sara always looks cute when she processes cars, because she will normally tie the hair back...so cute :D

yeah and the suit she wears, completely... *thud*
and when she finds something, wooot, that face, so.. focussing on the evidence.. I love it!

LOVE the Sara list. Let keep it running, shall we?

108) While everyone else is chit-chatting in the break room, I'm off in the corner reading a book.

109) Don't even think about fixing me up with a date.

110) I can tell cheap vodka from the good stuff by scent alone.

111) I'm living proof that vegetarians are NOT pussies. :p

^ :lol: Loved # 111 :p

112.) Don't ask, I'm not telling you how much I weigh.

113.) I can't have anymore coffee, I just want a steak and a shot. *Greg runs into the room* So much for the steak, I'll take the coffee.

114.) If you wait for Grissom to walk off, you can have another good twelve hours on the computer.

115.) I have some pictures of Jorja's dogs in my locket.

116.) Even when I stink, Greg still likes me (lucky girl!).

117.) I hardly can recognize an extremely expensive bag in a shopping cart full of rubbish.

118.) Even though Catherine doesn't believe that, I do care about my appearance. Well, sort of.

119.) No matter how tired and irritable I am, I don't need any Valium.

Edit:

120.) I love to explode bombs with the Boss.

121.) My Mother was a murderer, but I didn't inherit any murder gene (did I?).

122.) I like Charlie Brown (and the Boss does too).

123.) I almost left my job in LV once, but, you know, the lab needs me.

124.) Flirting with the Boss is fun, but making the Boss jealous by flirting with other guys is even more fun.

I am PROUD to say that Jorja's name is spreading! :D Just the other day my sis mentioned having to eatch and episode of 'E.R' for school, and my mom is walking down the hallway and she says, "Jorja Fox was in ER." And so of course I almost fall out of my chair saying, "What? Huh? What about Jorja?" :lol:

I love her as Maggie Doyle! For some reason all her most famous characters kick ass (Maggie, Sara, Gina Toscano...)! :lol: She's such a great actress.

Jorja is so cooool!
ER, the season with Jorja starring, is now on in Holland :D. In one and a half hour it will be on :D

Oooh! Roos, enjoy ;) I've only seen clips of it, but I loved every second of it :lol: Damn, she just kicks so much ass! :lol: It doesn't even matter what character she plays! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back