Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I have a question about Sara and maybe some of you could help me clear it up I don't even know if I'm on the right thread or not..
I'm writing a fanfic about Sara, according to the CBS page, it says nothing about her being in foster care, a mother who murdered her father. I watched NESTING DOLLS to find that out.
Maybe some of you could fill me in about Sara.
I did learn a few things about her from the list...
flirting with the boss if fun, flirting in front of the boss is more fun... That one is great, :)

Thanks

^ :D I'd be happy to :)

Sara went into foster care after her mother killed her father. We suspect, that from the things she mentioned in Nesting Dolls, that she came from an abusive environment (trips to the hospital, fighting and yelling, etc). She also mentions in One Hit Wonder to Grissom that she found a bag of weed under her brother's bed, and that he was grounded for a year. And in No Humans Involved, a case that involves child abuse and deglect, at the very end of the episode and types in something on a computer regarding the case against her mother, Laura Sidle-

The People vs. Laura Sidle W/2
Modesto, California, 1984.

125. Psychiatric hospitals smell like lies.
126. Sometimes you just can't do another rape kit.
127. I'm always trying to be Grissom's star pupil.

128) I get satisfaction out of being a mentor to Greg. I'm still gonna ignore his flirting, though.

129) I'm in Love With My (turn to strip the) Car. Sorry, Rog.

130) I'm a woman and I have a gun. Do I look like somebody you wanna $#@% with?

ok, i could really use a major favor. i figured you guys would be the ones to ask too! so my schools holding tryouts for this play thing and well i have to do a monolouge and such and i figured i could perhaps do sara's whole wedding speech from "rashomama" so anyway i was wondering if any of you happen to know where i could find it in its entirety. thanks for you help, and jorja fox rules!

131) It is always nice to tease hot colleagues about their suits, especially if they take them off after my comments! *cough*Nick*cough*

which speech if you don't mind me asking :)

I cannot wait to see the finale this week! I hope spike tv repeats season 6 soon too...or even better and Sara Sidle Marathon.

I was just on the pure jorja website and the picture that popped up randomly was from season 1 when Sara turns up for work after like no sleep, leather jacket and a cup of coffee, and Nick takes the piss out of her...but she looks so cute!!!!

seeeeee
:D

^ OOH! I love that episode, one of my all-time faves :D I watch the Sara moments over and over and over again ^^ That's definetly the episode that says 'I haven't had any sleep, so don't #$%& with me' :p

I watched the episode today all the way thorugh just for that moment!!

^ I watch it all the time just for that :p

You guys had been talking about how it seems like every character Jorja plays is a total bad-ass (in a nutshell :lol:) :p That's actually one of the reasons I see her as such a strong influence on society. She plays such strong FEMALE characters, all of which who are independent and fight for what they believe in. Take Sara, for example- she's in law enforcement, she's sooo intelligent, and she's got a gun. Maggie Doyle was a young lesbian doctor. And Gina Toscano was a member of the US Secret Service (I bet Jorja loved going to work everyday and saying, "Yes, I play Gina Toscano, a member of the US Secret Service" :lol:).

Also, she's a vegetarian and a PETA member. She also fights for women's rights as well as gay rights, which is just plain honorable in my eyes. :p The other day I was talking to my sister--

Me: So, you're now officially a PETA member, Sis.
Sis: Yup.
Me: Guess who else is a PETA member? (hehe)
Sis: Who?
Me: Jorja Fox. And she's also a vegetarian.
Sis: Awesome.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back