Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Jorja of course. She just looks so down to earth. She is in all these cancer, PETA organizations and she always looks like if she is doind something positive...just gotta love her.

As for Sara i like her too but she is just more calm more sensitive...but i still like her.

That's a hard question to answer. Firstly this is a choice between a real person and a tv character. I'd opt for the real person of course as the other is, well, fiction.
Then again, I feel like I know much more about Sara because of the way she is being displayed on the show. Jorja is rather private and all I know about her is from interviews and such. But taking what I know I think I'd like Sara better because of her intensity and that dark vibe about her, I'm just very drawn to that. She makes me want to hug her all the time and I really feel like I want to get to know her.
On the other hand, Jorja seems to be a really sweet and funny person, a lot lighter than Sara, so I think you'd have more fun hanging out with her than Sara...
If I was forced to make a choice I'd pick them both. Like as a multiple personality who changes from Sara to Jorja depending on the situation...ah the joys of psychology :D
(don't mind me I'm weird today...)

Man! That is a tough question. And you're not weird, MiaCharlize ;)

Sara is very much like Jorja in many different ways, which is something I've always loved about the characters Jorja portrays; they're all alike in one aspect or another. Sara, though, is more like Jorja than any of her other characters, though (well, in my opinion ;)).

First of all you have the vegetarian and animal-lover trait in common. Then they're both very outspoken and independent individuals who fight for what they believe in. Also, they both have a very strong feministic disposition.

In a lot of ways they are very similar, though we know more about Jorja than we do Sara (because no one can ever figure out the mystery that is Sara Sidle :p She's a Rubix Cube no one can solve).

So that's a very tough question!

Wow, I've missed a lot. School's a bitch, but it was fun to be there again after 2 months of boring holiday :eek:. Well, I think it's Jorja for me. It's tough though, Sara's very very smart (not saying Jorja's dumb, oh no), and her character is really interesting. I really recognize myself in her, we're very similar. I was bullied too (please, don't feel sorry for me, I hate that :p) but I'm more assertive now. Just like Sara, I think. Sara's a veggie, just like Jorja of course. Her history is so.. wow. Jorja's more down to earth (probably the most down2earth celeb I know), she's a veggie too, she's into charity (what I really, really love about her), she's so cute.. yeah. It's Jorja. :)

WOW, tough choice. I feel like I know Sara a lot better than I do Jorja. But from what I know about Jorja, I like her very much. She is funny and easygoing, a person I'd like to hang out with. But then again Sara is just so, I don't know how to describe, huggable hehe. I don't think I can choose but if I really really had to, well Jorja because Sara is only a fictional character who doesn't really exist :p

^ Sara doesn't really exist?! Then who's that I've been hiding under my bed?? :eek:

quoth_the_raven said:
And you're not weird, MiaCharlize ;)
Hey I thought we're ALL wierd! :p

Jorja or Sara? Sara or Jorja? Hmm. Difficult choice. I love Jorja because she's an amazing person who supports all these movements and causes and really, she's someone who stands up on her own two feet and don't take no crap from anyone. (Plus she doesn't go around crashing her latest BMW or get an Omg!Omg!Omg! new must-have bling-bling that appears on Page One of the newspaper the next day and news about poverty and world hunger gets pushed back to Page 12 because it's not as newsworthy as celebrity car-crashes or sparkly diamond necklaces.) What I'm trying to say is that Jorja's not materialistic. And she doesn't crave attention like some celebrities out there. (Very, VERY annoying!) And she's an independent woman. The 'I am woman hear me roar' kind. I love strong women!

Sara - I love her angstness, her drive, her passion for her job, her love for nature. Remember that scene in Sex, Lies and Larvae "You don't know a handful!" ...damn my admiration for her grew after that because she's not just strong, but feisty. So, who do I like more? I don't like them, I love them both. Equally. :)

Hmmm.... I think I'd have to choose Sara, simply because I know more about her. I prefer her broody, darkness. Sort of creeps up on you when you least expect it. Plus, I really enjoy her determination when it comes to cases, but it always leaves you with a sense of 'There's something up with that character, but I can't put my finger on it.'

But, I really like Jorja because of her intensity in her acting. and her facial expressions, hehe, they are to DIE for! And all her advocacies... I think she'd be a jokster in person. ^_^

SidLer said:
^ Sara doesn't really exist?! Then who's that I've been hiding under my bed?? :eek:

*raises hand* Guilty as charged :p :lol:

And I think what's so hard about choosing who you like better- Jorja or Sara- is that a lot of people see so much of themselves in both of them. Sara is so much like me in so many different ways, but so is Jorja. Everything she fights for in the way of human rights (and animals, but to me animals are humans ;)), is what I personally believe in, even as a baptized Christian.

It's very hard to choose!

quoth_the_raven said:

And I think what's so hard about choosing who you like better- Jorja or Sara- is that a lot of people see so much

Haha, this is off topic, but that's why I felt so drawn to her, (and Catherine at first,) because I saw so much of myself in her. Erhm, them. :)

Kay, new topic. Anyone see the showing of LHB last night? Baha, I love the scene where Catherine jumps down the music-whore's throat, and is like, "Don't talk about my daughter like that. I'll kill you, I'll hunt you down and kill you.." and Sara grabs her arm, and shoves her out the door, and she's like, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" and "You don't want to do my job, you want revenge." Hehe, she was so feisty in that scene, I laughed until I cried. :lol:

I watched that last night too. One of my favorite parts is when Sara has to close the case, and Cath stops by. Sara says "Cat, I did my best". Sara is the only one that can get away with calling her "Cat" - and she's done it a number of times. Always makes me smile!

Oh, really? I didn't notice. I thought she called her, "Cath." It was so cute.. She was like,
CATH: "How's it goin'?"
SAR: "I can nail so-and-so for child endangerment, something else ? and the dealer for possession."
CATH: "What a great bedtime story for my daughter."
SAR: "Cat, I tried my best."
Catherine & Sara, both sad faces. :( :(

I was on the phone with my friend, and I was like, SHH! before that, and when she said the story part, I was like, AWW! And my friend was like, w..t..f. and I was like, SHH! It was sad. And I was like *sniffle* when Catherine's at home, and crying, it's like, *racking sobs* Lindsey walks in, and it's like, it's okay, mommy.. it's okat *strokes hair* I was like, "Aww, how sweet!" And my friend, "Aww, how creepy!" Me, *weird look* :mad:

Hahahaha.

Well I missed 'Lady Heather's Box' so I watched a clip of when Catherine freaks out with the lady with pink hair.

And I noticed something.

I love it when Jorja swears. It just amuses me because its so funny. :D

Hehe. Isn't it funny? If you get the CSI DVD's, and listen to the comentaries with her, she's like.. "Shit." "Damnit!" it cracks me up!

SaraSullivan said:
And I noticed something.

I love it when Jorja swears. It just amuses me because its so funny. :D

:lol: It's absolutely hysterical, and I have no clue why :lol: She swears a lot in Velocity Trap :lol: That really amused me :p In one part she's like, "Godammit, that stupid son of a bitch!" :lol: :p

Hahah, amusement galore with vulgar from Jorja... I like her vulgar, but I think I like her giggle more. Especially in the blooper reels, under the house? Poor soul. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back