Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some random caps of Jorja/Sara
3d-souffle-coeur.gif

PONDERING

RED HAIR

BLACK AND WHITE

i love the hair, actually. she looks very feminine. i wish this was her new look when she guest appears on CSI next time.

Uh...I just posted that picture right above you.
My guess is that DW probably has you on her 'ignore' list so can't see your post. That's why I think the 'ignore' feature is stupid. It makes people appear ignorant.

I do find it quite interesting that those are my own personal scans from the magazine (notice the little yellow "-KL-" markings on those scans) that have been only posted on my personal LJ, yet have found their way around the web. And yet I have had only one request for permission to post them elsewhere (not from JFO), nor do I see any credit listed for them. Interesting. If permission had been asked for and granted, I would have given them an unwatermarked version, with a request for proper credit. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Kaylyne, I'm sorry, I didn't even realize the one from JFO was the one from your scans. I thought they had gotten their own copy. I added a credit to you in my post.

Last edited:
The ignore list is for people who continually want to start confrontations and argue and insult others, so it's a blessing, one doesn't have to deal with those snarky remarks anymore, it's a lovely idea;),and this isn't a Jorja Fox fan-site it's a CSI site featuring her, as well as others, and sign on a CSI fan-site but never discuss anthing pertaining to CSI..odd, and on collages that are posted, some are on the internet and from the magazine, and if it's on the interent it's up for public consumption, some are downloaded, from there, and I don't care if Barack Obama's initials are on it, it's from the magazine and not someones private album;)some more from the last episode~

rfgbat.png

SURPRISED

THRILLED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back