Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, she is beautiful. Thanks desertwind.
And you have many contributions of her pic thread. I wonder how many GB's you have for jorja's gallery in your vault file? :lol:

I like this thread.... or i like sara? well, it's because of sara.

more more please. thanks. have a nice day.

When i saw deserwind's post on Jorja's pix in the band, i run riot and find the jorja and gary playing guitar in an interview i saw before, check at 1:05 and near the ending.

jorja & gary

(credits to the guy, i steal the vod & it and post it here... :) )

When i saw deserwind's post on Jorja's pix in the band, i run riot and find the jorja and gary playing guitar in an interview i saw before, check at 1:05 and near the ending.

jorja & gary

(credits to the guy, i steal the vod & it and post it here... :) )

THANK'S-THANK'S, awesome it sure brightned my day, they're so in tune and seeing them play the guitar and sing :wtf: I didn't know they were both so good! love them both;)

I need to remind you about light Jorja's hair 'cause I found

THIS

in my photobucket:D

Awesome pic with Jorja and band, thanks x3nity.

Inxs, I love Jorja in white;) And this pic from venice magazine is so beautiful!

Your welcome Deirdre & deserwind. I was surprised to know that you just saw the vod now where i thought that's been (not) so long ago. And i am not sure if it's already post here before (just newbie and i haven't got to see all previous posts)

Btw, may i ask? what's the title of the music background used in the "leapin' lizard" episode, during the scene SARA READING THE LETTER (yah, that shakespeare sonnet..)
There are very nice music BG whenever sara-grissom scenes even the old/previous episodes & i like to know where i could get it (well, free download, that is ;)). Do they have a particular themesong? Because i think that intrumental music has been played over and before for them somehow (sorry, not sure)

thank you. have a nice day everyone!

x3nity there's loads of videos on the 'shipper video' thread, lots of GSR, so you might want to check them out, really amazing work by the fans who made them:bolian:

I'M COMIN' BACK

Hey, I'm with ya Gravity! I'm such a sucker for a good love story. I swear that there are very few tv shows or movies that I watch that don't have some sort of relationship plot going.

For me GSR is of course the best! :)

Hey guys, lets take the shipper talk to the proper forum please, there are a couple complaints about it. Thank you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back