Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you'd say that cocoa :D and I read somewhere, damn, don't remember where, that her and Gary, were seen taking a smoke break on the balcony from the party they were attending , and "seemed very cozy" :p

ERIC AND JORJA both so adorable!

^ LOL. :lol: I agree though. She looks really, really cute! And thanks for that cute Eric/Jorja picture, cocoa. They are so adorable together. *shuts up and moves to Sandle thread*

:D

Great pics! cocoa I sp love the one with robert and the one with eric and george.
Quoth, that one is from the last emmys party I think right? It is shame there was no teeth to teeth picture I love her smile.
Anyway, here it is a pic I am not sure if it has been post it before but I love it:

and another one I found recently:

Regards

Actually Andreina, that pic was from the BAFTA 5th Annual Tea Party Jorja attended just recently in LA :D I love the pics you posted, especially the second one-- it looks like a yearbook picture :lol:

Also love the pics you posted rhcp, she was so adorable in that ep :D

jorja-1.jpg

This is a pic of Jorja and Ali, her boxer :D Oh-so adorable :p Squeee!

ETA: I also forgot... exactly where have you been Roos!? :p

^ I know, I was thinking the same thing :lol: But boxers (and other breeds) are known for having large tongues :p Ali's a pretty big dog too, so it would make sense I suppose :p She looks like such a good dog!

Soooo many gorgeous pics of Jorja. I have been away for awhile due to all the things going on around here but now that I am back its nice to be welcomed with lots of Jorja pics! :D

sarasidlegirl, i loved those pics. some i haven't seen. thanks. i wanna see pics of her from that kickass premiere!
you guys make my day w/ jorja sexiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back