Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is her sig. cocoa I don't have anything else to compare it too, but who else would sign their name next to her pic.? and thank's Taryn pretty name ;)

here's one of her with Grissom and Warrick, from days gone by!

CRATE AND BURIAL

CSIAnnStokes said:
Wow, really beautiful pics!

@cocoa_girl18: Have you done your banner by yourself? It's very cool!

thank you, i love my banner and no i did not made it. i requested it over the fan art. give them your pictures you like and someone will be able to give/create you a banner. and welcome to the jorja picture thread.

desert i love the picture of sara with gris and war she just so stunning and both man can't resist looking at her even if they try. ;)

casual look
beautiful smile

Oh I love that first pic you posted! I don't think I've ever seen it. Is it recent? I love her vest or whatever it's called. :p

what did you do to get the autograph? i've read jf.net's recommendations, just wondering how you went about it!

and i love the forties look too, she's soo cute in that pic!

Well, sarawannabee we love you ;) always sweet and nice! this is a cool pic. of the two main girls on our show, Jorja and Marg.. ;)They play so well off on another on the show, and guess have fun together in real life too.. awesome!

HAVING A BLAST

Aww thanks you guys.
Where is that pic from desert? It looks like they get along really well. They look like they have fun all the time.

^ That pic is from the What A Pair! fundraiser Marg and Jorja attended for breast cancer relief where they sang "Stand By Me" :) They do look like they're having a great time :D

That one's getting saved on my computer! Actually they all are... But that one actually made me laugh. Reminds a little bit of one I saw once where she was looking at her leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back