Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taryn said:
desertwind said:
Nice shots everyone. and yes she is a nice person , in her role on CSI, and in real life ;)

THE COY SMILE

love all the pic's

I havent seen this one before is it recent

I actually believe it's from a TV Guide photoshoot she did in... 05 I think. Not sure :p

I love how you guys were saying Sara was actually the nicest to Heather in TGTBTD. I noticed that too :p I would've been a total bitch, but she kept her cool :lol: It just comes to show how our little Sara has grown up :p

She's so vibrant and natural here

Note: The pic is from Jorja Fox Online, but I had to remove the watermark for something I did on LJ, so just a note that it is from JFO ;)

that's a great pic, i dunno if i've seen that one! an image to go to bed by... *didn't mean that in a dirty way* i'm acutally going to bed.

On that note quoth and I would have been a total bitch as well, but 1st that wouldn't set well with him, and 2nd, she's secure in their relationship, and 3rd, she's caring and compassionate to those who are in trouble!

BLONDE JORJA :eek: NO Jorja, you're a brunette, and we all know this is a wig :D

the hair is so not her, but i love love love that pic... it's hot!! sexy sara, foxy jorja!! lol
sara is caring and compationate, and secure, that's why she's so great. it impressed me so much they way she acted to heather! takes a big person!!

Hi, guys, I have been Jorja's fan since Nesting Dolls. Jorja show up at the Emmy award. Do you know what they give her for the dress she wear, worst Dress.

Here is a picture of Jorja.

Jorja's dress

I know that, I saw her picture before at somewhere at the award. I can't remember which one she wear at. It was taking on July 6, 2007, that was 2 month ago.

seriously... plus a few fanfic scenarios popped in my head when i saw it.
love chocolate... love jorja

i have an image of her sitting at home eating chocolate while writing songs on her guitar or something... hell, i dunno what she does when she's at home...
i'm tired ignore me
chocolate+jorja=simply irresitable

quote ooh my god, i'm just thankful i have a glass of water near me cause i almost choke on my snicker bar, ooh my i'm imagining jorja covered with chocolate :devil:
thanks for sharing those lovely pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back