Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
at sarasidlerules haha, it's so hard to stay PG when you have a pic like that though isn't it!

and desert what a cute picture! Is there a larger version of that pic? :D

REMINDER:
URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
The rest of the posting rules are located on Page/post one of this thread, please read and refresh yourselves with them, thank you.

Destiny said:
REMINDER:
URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
The rest of the posting rules are located on Page/post one of this thread, please read and refresh yourselves with them, thank you.

I do not not how to post by give just a name, if I post the url could someone just change it for me once it post.I try post only six a time for now on.

sarahSidle1981 said: I do not not how to post by give just a name, if I post the url could someone just change it for me once it post.I try post only six a time for now on.
It's pretty simple remember when you posted the links, you put the address in first, that was correct then second you would put in the name.

If you are using the URL code in the Instant UBB code box, which I recommend when starting out, in the first gray box you put the address, and then click "Ok", then in the next prompt put in a name for the picture.

If you want to check it just check the "Preview" button first to make sure it came out the way you wanted it to, and if you have further problems don't hesitate to pm and we will help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back