Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! She looks great in the flame shirt. :D And the hippie pic too. Are they actually from an episode of behind the scenes? Either way she looks as beautiful as ever. They really need to bring the new Season out in the UK ASAP. :cool:

SQUEE. :D Thanks for that kaylyne! I'm actually thinking of purchasing that book.

This...

"After a leave of absence for therapy in a substance abuse program, Sidle returned to work determined to get her life on track."

...I didn't know about. She took a leave of absence? I thought she saw the counselor while continuing with her work? Memory lapse I guess.

I like what was written about her under Tough on The Outside, and I agree with it. They forgot to mention how jorjeous she is though. :p

And why on earth is there a picture of Hank at the bottom?! He doesnt deserve to be there...or anywhere! YUCK YUCK YUCK! Ugh.

I didn't remember a leave of absence for her either. It could be one of the errors that are scattered throughout the book. They mentioned Cath moving to "dayshift" a number of times when it should have been "swingshift". But, what else do you expect when even TPTB can't get their stories straight. How do you expect other writers to get all of the facts correct?

As for Hank - I kind of liked him...until he turned into a horses-rear. I wish they would have kept him as a nice guy and we could have seen the first "good" relationship on CSI that didn't fizzle out after two episodes.

there is a csi book i havent heard of this until now. do they have lots of jorja pics. yeah why does hank in the bottom hate that scumbag. instead of hank they should put other team mate other than grissom off course.
thanks for that little insight about that book kaylyne

kaylyne said:
I didn't remember a leave of absence for her either. It could be one of the errors that are scattered throughout the book.
Wasn't that leave of absence between season 4 and season 5? Remember when Greg is introducing Chandra Moore to Sara, he implies that she took "vacation time"? That's what I thought the leave of absense was referring to.

Hmm, she got caught drinking too much, right? That was in the last episode of s4, correct me if I'm wrong. And she 'came back' in the first episode of s5... yea, it's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back