Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I so love those photos. Especially the first one, where she's stroking the turkey. :D And so cool that she's with Emily!

SaraStar said:
^ I so love those photos. Especially the first one, where she's stroking the turkey. :D And so cool that she's with Emily!

I heard something about them being friends :) They sure make a good match :cool:

luvincsi said:
Rhapsody, i love the singing Jorja one. I didn't know she could play the guitar?? Now, I love her even more. :D

Oh, you should check on youtube, there is a video from the Early Show where you could see Jorja et Gary Dourdan playing the guitar. The video is named Jorja & Gary. :)

And, I love the little smile too lol. I love all her face expressions :rolleyes:
Thanks for the new pics :D

I think it's so cool she plays the guitar and sings; so do I! And I love the song she wrote, 'Satellite'. Perhaps someday she'll release an album. :p

It would be really great if someone can post caps of last night's episode. The first thing my sister told me (and she's not even a fan of Sara) was that, "I like her hair. I like the new cut."

I had to agree. I think she took some of the length out of it and straightened it.

Yup, Jorja and Emily are friends thanks to PETA :) Jorja has a great voice and you're right Eva, she really should record an album :)

Here's a couple from 'LIVING DOLL' ones horrible.. sorry :( it did happen!

livingdoll01.jpg
"It's all yours, "DEAR"

THE WRECKED CAR SCENE

The stunning, most absolutely beautiful woman on this god-forsaken lovely bright green animal loving world; the wonderful Jorja Fox

Can I hear a round of applause for this woman's utmost talent? Why, thank you.

(If that wasn't the weirdest post I think I've ever made...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back