Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just it, she might very well be working on something, but it's a very long process. I mean, even big names like her still have to audition, and actually get the part, then it takes time for a project to cast the rest of the actors, hire all the crew, get sets built, get locations mapped, start filming. Then when it's filmed, however long that takes, there's editing, getting music rights if soundtracks are used, and all other post production stuff. THEN promotion usually begins.

So for all we know, maybe she is working on something right now. I wouldn't be surprised, because in September at the Pre-Emmy party, she said she was looking at some TV stuff, and some Feature stuff. So who knows, maybe we'll get to see her soon.

I really hope so.

Well that's just it, she might very well be working on something, but it's a very long process. I mean, even big names like her still have to audition, and actually get the part, then it takes time for a project to cast the rest of the actors, hire all the crew, get sets built, get locations mapped, start filming. Then when it's filmed, however long that takes, there's editing, getting music rights if soundtracks are used, and all other post production stuff. THEN promotion usually begins.

So for all we know, maybe she is working on something right now. I wouldn't be surprised, because in September at the Pre-Emmy party, she said she was looking at some TV stuff, and some Feature stuff. So who knows, maybe we'll get to see her soon.

I've certainly been thinking (hoping) along the same lines. However, the cynical side of me thinks that if her publicist/agent doesn't "put her out there" more often, people will start to forget and then she *won't* have a career. So, even if she is working on something, I wish the said publicist would give us a lead...not to torment us, but rather to keep her in more of a spotlight. Of course, *we* are writing this (obsessively, on my part) without knowledge of what she really wants to do -- if she wants to fade out and have a "normal" life, then of course she should do that. (But then tell us so we can move on....)

The part of me that loves to think of conspiracies also holds onto the notion that plenty is going on in Jorja's life, both professionally and personally, and that there are really good reasons for everything to be kept a big secret. maybe, just maybe, we'll have some good answers after Jan 15...

Well not everything is a big conspiracy. She has stated in September that she has the itch to work again, but all media projects take time to develop. Let's just be grateful that we have the occasional charity benefit to see her in, as opposed to NOTHING.

Well not everything is a big conspiracy. She has stated in September that she has the itch to work again, but all media projects take time to develop. Let's just be grateful that we have the occasional charity benefit to see her in, as opposed to NOTHING.

I agree with you KC. I hope my earlier comments didn't come across as ungrateful; it's a little hard to tell in this format if one comes across as one hopes to. In my case, I wanted a venue to express my "itchiness" for wanting to see JF in something; I'm certainly understanding of both HER wishes as well as the reality that projects take time...

What does the "January 15" comment mean? Did I miss something? And by "something" I mean...oh wait, I don't think I'm allowed to say that in here :p

What does the "January 15" comment mean? Did I miss something? And by "something" I mean...oh wait, I don't think I'm allowed to say that in here :p

Unless I'm mistaken, January 15 is the long-awaited date of William Petersen's departure, the episode called "One to Go." There has been oodles of speculation and lots of angst in blogs about whether Jorja will be in that episode, or even if she isn't, if GSR fans will get the resolution they're hoping for...I was alluding to the fact that we *might* even discover more about JF if she is in that episode (if she is, we'll hear more AFTER it airs -- CBS certainly isn't going to tell us ahead of time that she'll be in it; they need us sitting on the edges of our seats). I'm not a betting person, so I'm not saying here what I'm expecting to happen...

The latest CSI Magazine says what's in my signature, and on another site I frequent, there's 'buzz' that the cast is considering doing a CSI movie, so if the whole cast is on board, I would think Jorja would be too, After being on this #1 show for nine years, it's hard to just walk away without missing certain aspects of this show and all it meant to her. "It's always darkest before the dawn" I am certain that Sara will be in the ep. 10, and can't wait to see how it plays out!

"One to Go" thats just one more episode. I would love to see Jorja in something after that. Jorja will need to do other things.WP is doing his theatre work Gary Dourdan has made a film. They have to move on.

Last edited:
Of course, they do, but WP is still ex. producer and in that capacity he'll be returning for ep. 200, and Gary was killed off, so he has moved on, and Jorja, we'll see!I was just posting some speculative news, and I hope she does find her niche, and does something else that will bring her fullfilment and happiness, for sure;)

Last edited:

Unless I'm mistaken, January 15 is the long-awaited date of William Petersen's departure, the episode called "One to Go." There has been oodles of speculation and lots of angst in blogs about whether Jorja will be in that episode, or even if she isn't, if GSR fans will get the resolution they're hoping for...I was alluding to the fact that we *might* even discover more about JF if she is in that episode (if she is, we'll hear more AFTER it airs -- CBS certainly isn't going to tell us ahead of time that she'll be in it; they need us sitting on the edges of our seats). I'm not a betting person, so I'm not saying here what I'm expecting to happen...

Thanks for the clarifications :)

I am honestly beginning to think Jorja won't be in this episode. I think that video message is the last we will see of Sara.

Source: afterellen

Q: Any update on the Dusty Springfield movie Kristin Chenoweth is starring in besides what Kristin said about it in her interview last month?

— Sinclair, Amsterdam

A: According to industry sources, the film (which we first reported on in 2005) is very much on the fast track, and out writer/director Jessica Sharzer has just turned in a polish of her screenplay.

But Viacom and CBS reportedly have a competing project in the works produced by CSI star Jorja Fox and based on the live stage show Stay Forever: The Life and Music, written by and starring Kirsten Holly Smith. (Fox produced the stage show at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center's Renberg Theater.)

Seems like she is in fact working :)

Q: Any update on the Dusty Springfield movie Kristin Chenoweth is starring in besides what Kristin said about it in her interview last month?

— Sinclair, Amsterdam

A: According to industry sources, the film (which we first reported on in 2005) is very much on the fast track, and out writer/director Jessica Sharzer has just turned in a polish of her screenplay.

But Viacom and CBS reportedly have a competing project in the works produced by CSI star Jorja Fox and based on the live stage show Stay Forever: The Life and Music, written by and starring Kirsten Holly Smith. (Fox produced the stage show at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center's Renberg Theater.)

Thanks for the info! It sounds like Jorja and CBS have continued a relationship. Maybe that bodes well for future tv projects. :cool:

— Sinclair, Amsterdam

Thanks for the info! It sounds like Jorja and CBS have continued a relationship. Maybe that bodes well for future tv projects. :cool:

That is good news I'll look forward to seeing it......:)

Here's a cool site with all kinds of info. about Jorja, some things I knew some I didn't, mostly did, but for those who haven't seen all her interests this is cool~

FACT SHEET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back