Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

I really hope so.

2. erep

erep Witness

3. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Well not everything is a big conspiracy. She has stated in September that she has the itch to work again, but all media projects take time to develop. Let's just be grateful that we have the occasional charity benefit to see her in, as opposed to NOTHING.

4. erep

erep Witness

I agree with you KC. I hope my earlier comments didn't come across as ungrateful; it's a little hard to tell in this format if one comes across as one hopes to. In my case, I wanted a venue to express my "itchiness" for wanting to see JF in something; I'm certainly understanding of both HER wishes as well as the reality that projects take time...

5. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

What does the "January 15" comment mean? Did I miss something? And by "something" I mean...oh wait, I don't think I'm allowed to say that in here :p

6. erep

erep Witness

Unless I'm mistaken, January 15 is the long-awaited date of William Petersen's departure, the episode called "One to Go." There has been oodles of speculation and lots of angst in blogs about whether Jorja will be in that episode, or even if she isn't, if GSR fans will get the resolution they're hoping for...I was alluding to the fact that we *might* even discover more about JF if she is in that episode (if she is, we'll hear more AFTER it airs -- CBS certainly isn't going to tell us ahead of time that she'll be in it; they need us sitting on the edges of our seats). I'm not a betting person, so I'm not saying here what I'm expecting to happen...

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The latest CSI Magazine says what's in my signature, and on another site I frequent, there's 'buzz' that the cast is considering doing a CSI movie, so if the whole cast is on board, I would think Jorja would be too, After being on this #1 show for nine years, it's hard to just walk away without missing certain aspects of this show and all it meant to her. "It's always darkest before the dawn" I am certain that Sara will be in the ep. 10, and can't wait to see how it plays out!

8. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

"One to Go" thats just one more episode. I would love to see Jorja in something after that. Jorja will need to do other things.WP is doing his theatre work Gary Dourdan has made a film. They have to move on.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  9. Desertwind

Of course, they do, but WP is still ex. producer and in that capacity he'll be returning for ep. 200, and Gary was killed off, so he has moved on, and Jorja, we'll see!I was just posting some speculative news, and I hope she does find her niche, and does something else that will bring her fullfilment and happiness, for sure;)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  10. Jorja_Rain

Thanks for the clarifications :)

11. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I am honestly beginning to think Jorja won't be in this episode. I think that video message is the last we will see of Sara.

12. Jorja_Rain

Source: afterellen

Seems like she is in fact working :)

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info! It sounds like Jorja and CBS have continued a relationship. Maybe that bodes well for future tv projects. :cool:

14. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

That is good news I'll look forward to seeing it......:)

15. Desertwind

Here's a cool site with all kinds of info. about Jorja, some things I knew some I didn't, mostly did, but for those who haven't seen all her interests this is cool~

FACT SHEET

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.